• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Izuku Midoriya (0 - 8 - 0) (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Oh you thought it was canon Danny? No, not yet. But now this match is a fair one.

Match Rules
  • Both in character
  • Speed is equalized
  • High 7-C Versions (Base Danny Phantom vs 10% - 15% Deku)
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters

Votes

Danny Phantom (Nicktoons):

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) (Pre-Final Act) 8 (LordGriffin1000, Popted2, TauanVictor, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, SuperStar, LuffyRuffy46307, Sonicflare9, Artorimachi_Meteoraft

Inconclusive:

Render-_Danny_punch.png

Deku_Beta_Costume.png

Last edited:
Following.

Main problem seem to be intangibility, as possessing Deku’s body will just get 8 angry minds yelling at Danny to get out.

Over 2x AP advantage for Danny, that gets smaller thanks to 15%, so the gap isn’t big enough to be a huge worry. Deku is ridiculously better at actual combat than Danny, on top of being used to intangible characters already through Mirio.

Will wait for arguments before thinking harder.

Main problem seem to be intangibility, as possessing Deku’s body will just get 8 angry minds yelling at Danny to get out.
Yeah, this Danny lacks layered possession and the ability to effect the consciousness in the way his canon counterpart can so possession is a no go.
Over 2x AP advantage for Danny, that gets smaller thanks to 15%, so the gap isn’t big enough to be a huge worry. Deku is ridiculously better at actual combat than Danny, on top of being used to intangible characters already through Mirio.
I can agree that Deku is a better fighter for sure, but wouldn't comparing Intangibility be different since Danny's isn't limited in the way Mirio's is?
I guess I'll give some insight on Danny.

He's not skilled as Deku, but he's got the stamina to fight larges groups of enemies non-stop while traveling through worlds and showed no signs of fatigue while having his ghost form active so he's capable of lasting probably hours at least. He also has sheilds which can block the damage from attacks that can harm him so he wouldn't have serious trouble holding up against Deku's assault. Though that's as much as he has going for him aside from him being able to summon a duplicate to fight with him (although it doesn't stay out for to long).

Following.

Question is the non-physical interaction thing something all-might only has or could deku have it too.

he might be able to hit intangible Danny, if he has non-physically interaction like all-might did.

(though plasma and ghosts are kinda different)

Bump.

Also, I'm going to vote for Deku.

Their attack power isn't that different and while Danny has forcefields that can block damage form characters stronger than him, he'd need to drop them to counter attack, and Deku has actual skill in hand to hand combat, with analytical prediction so he'd have an easier time pressuring Danny to spam intangibility. Deku also has a counter against this Danny's possession so, and Danny's duplicate doesn't stay out for long periods of time so I don't think it will give him enough support. In the end, Danny would run out of energy before Deku does due to more consistent use compared to Deku who wouldn't be wasting nearly as much.

Danny Phantom wouldn't it have manipulation of the soul?
The possession? The mechanics for this Danny's abilities aren't known exactly and since the One for All users are in Deku's consciousness they could push him out. If it was canon Danny then it would have worked on the body, mind, soul, and would be layered.

The possession? The mechanics for this Danny's abilities aren't known exactly and since the One for All users are in Deku's consciousness they could push him out. If it was canon Danny then it would have worked on the body, mind, soul, and would be layered.
I see, I thought that all of his attacks directly affect the soul, when he fights ghost you can notice that, but since you agree, then Deku FRA

I see, I thought that all of his attacks directly affect the soul, when he fights ghost you can notice that, but since you agree, then Deku FRA
It depends on how the ghosts are depicted. In Nicktoons Unite and beyond, they don't talk about ghosts like they are spirits/undead like the show, which is why this Danny doesn't have soul based attacks or Ghost Physiology based abilities like his canon counterpart.

It depends on how the ghosts are depicted. In Nicktoons Unite and beyond, they don't talk about ghosts like they are spirits/undead like the show, which is why this Danny doesn't have soul based attacks or Ghost Physiology based abilities like his canon counterpart.
I see, thanks for explaining bro

Isn't Danny intangible most of the time? If so how's Deku gonna fight him?
This Danny is physical but can turn intangible but maintaining it wastes energy and he can't strike while intangible so he has to drop it in order to counter attack. It's useful but doesn't make fighting him impossible. Now if this Danny sheared the same powers and abilities as ghosts from the cartoon, it would be a different story.

Completely forgot. I've added this match so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back