• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of really weak 8-Bs: Mario (Super Mario Adventures) vs Ezekiel

Moloch via skill. He just has fought way more experienced and skilled fighter. Pounds on Ezekiel. And LS to easily restrain or wrestle him.

1 for Moloch

Given how weak Ezekiel is. Moloch could easily restrain him.

Yeah and thats the reason why he's a really weak 8-B.

And who are ya voting for?

What? That doesn't make sense. He shouldn't be 8-B in the first place. You can't call him the weakest in a tier he's not even in

Make a revison post if you dont think belongs in 8-B.

He's 8-B as of now. And i can still call him a weak 8-B if he is in that tier

Would I even have to? It's pretty clear that it's just the wrong tier due to them scaling off a High 8-C

You would not, cause the downgrade that effected them to go into High 8-C qualifies for this. It's just a proper update

your still gonna have to make a revison post if u still think that.

The wikis not gonna allow you to make him a High 8-C without a revison post.

That's incorrect. Because the post on it is already made. It just hadn't been applied cause it's a lesser known and cared about page.

Went on changed and replaced Moloch with Mario due to Molochs scaling problems

As far as I understand Mario is stronger and actually has some experience fighting creatures whereas Ezekiel doesnt. Am I right?

Back