• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Jungle vs. Master of Dimensions

@DaReaperMan This was the fight I had in mind.
----------------------------
Battle Information:
Location - Donkey Kong Island

Method of Victory - Death/Incap

- Donkey Kong is in his Super Mario Series key, without optional equipment.

- Dimentio is in his Base key.

Both characters are In-Character, and their Speed is unequal.
----------------------------
Donkey Kong:

Dimentio:

Incon:

long sigh

You just put a guy who canonically AP stomps Paper Bowser, who is scaled to normal Bowser on his profile, against a pure Unga bunga monkey who is <Bowser.

Dimentio puts his hands up and snaps, GG.

long sigh

You just put a guy who canonically AP stomps Paper Bowser, who is scaled to normal Bowser on his profile, against a pure Unga bunga monkey who is <Bowser.

Dimentio puts his hands up and snaps, GG.

when did he AP stomp Paper Bowser? there's like 1 or 2 instances of them fighting, none of which have Dimentio manhandling the turtle

when did he AP stomp Paper Bowser? there's like 1 or 2 instances of them fighting, none of which have Dimentio manhandling the turtle
Dimentio holds back my dude, when we see him actively trying he literally sends the main cast to Paper Mario Hell. The Natural way.

Dimentio holds back my dude, when we see him actively trying he literally sends the main cast to Paper Mario Hell. The Natural way.

you mean when he encases them in a barrier to prevent them from moving, then proceeds to use "explosions" as a way to BFR them away?

that looks like hax to me, hombre

not AP

you mean when he encases them in a barrier to prevent them from moving, then proceeds to use "explosions" as a way to BFR them away?

that looks like hax to me, hombre

not AP
Ah yes, the same "hax" which he uses in at minimum his final fight with Paper Luigi(Cause thats the one I've watched most recently) and it only does damage. It does not BFR either Dimentio or Luigi when he pulls the same shit different toilet and knocks them both out either.

Yeah- notice how I specified AP, Dimentio's Durability still scales to Paper Bowser, but his AP is well above.

Ah yes, the same "hax" which he uses in at minimum his final fight with Paper Luigi(Cause thats the one I've watched most recently) and it only does damage.

the guy only uses projectiles and mixes it up with Flipping, he doesn't even use the barrier attacks like he does in Dimension D

It does not BFR either Dimentio or Luigi when he pulls the same shit different toilet and knocks them both out either.

he does BFR Luigi when the latter is brainwashed as Mr. L

Yeah- notice how I specified AP, Dimentio's Durability still scales to Paper Bowser, but his AP is well above.

he-

doesn't one-shot them, like at all

it can be inferred that he was holding back, sure, but he still gets clapped in.. every instance he's fought in

the man's whole scheme was aiding the cast secretly to further his own agenda, hence why he sent them to the Underwhere, and why they weren't rendered as Ghosts

the guy only uses projectiles and mixes it up with Flipping, he doesn't even use the barrier attacks like he does in Dimension D
Okay so good to know you haven't watched Super Paper Mario in even longer then I have cause bro does it in Castle Bleck.
he does BFR Luigi when the latter is brainwashed as Mr. L
Which sends him to the Underwhere. See a theme here?
he-

doesn't one-shot them, like at all
Never said he did.
it can be inferred that he was holding back, sure, but he still gets clapped in.. every instance he's fought in
And yet is never actually all that bothered until he blows himself to hell and back. I never even said his Durability upscaled on top of that, I even said it scales to Bowser.
the man's whole scheme was aiding the cast secretly to further his own agenda, hence why he sent them to the Underwhere, and why they weren't rendered as Ghosts
Which could've also been done by killing them. And seeing as how their progress is stalled by the queen whatever of the Underwhere, I'm gonna go with killing them is the better alternative here.

Okay so good to know you haven't watched Super Paper Mario in even longer then I have cause bro does it in Castle Bleck.

show me a clip, if you're so certain

Which sends him to the Underwhere. See a theme here?

what exactly is the theme, ya haven't really proven Dimentio is superior in AP to them, only that he's got good endurance

Never said he did.

I know you didn't, but I did

And yet is never actually all that bothered until he blows himself to hell and back. I never even said his Durability upscaled on top of that, I even said it scales to Bowser.

good endurance

Which could've also been done by killing them. And seeing as how their progress is stalled by the queen whatever of the Underwhere, I'm gonna go with killing them is the better alternative here.

he definitely didn't kill them my guy

Queen Jayde explicitly states that they were sent there alive (18:28)

show me a clip, if you're so certain

Here's an image of it during a Dimension D fight at 9:52 and a gif at 10:22, cause this guy's middling health pool gets atomized or the attack is interrupted in most vids lol
what exactly is the theme, ya haven't really proven Dimentio is superior in AP to them, only that he's got good endurance
To use a Bierce quote; "Now, that deserves a facepalm." Read the post before you type my dude, cause I never said shit about endurance.
I know you didn't, but I did
Then you're an eejit
good endurance
Better Durability. It's not Stamina to supposedly get your ass kicked but literally appear 100% fine. This isn't a game that holds back on showing it's main bosses have gotten bodied(O'Chunks kneels after his first fight, Mimi loses legs, even Bleck has his monocole broken, his hat scrunched down, and his gem thing broken), or showing it's characters have been damaged(Natasia loses her glasses and is on the ground from Dimentio's attack, Super Dimentio goes down in explosions, multiple characters end up belly-down on multiple occasions) and yet Dimentio seems completely fine after everything thrown at him with no visible damage on his person.
Oh look, you brought evidence, about damn time!

Here's an image of it during a Dimension D fight at 9:52 and a gif at 10:22, cause this guy's middling health pool gets atomized or the attack is interrupted in most vids lol

To use a Bierce quote; "Now, that deserves a facepalm." Read the post before you type my dude, cause I never said shit about endurance.

YEAH I KNOW

I'll give ya better ***** when I'm back on PC

Then you're an eejit

a wat

Better Durability. It's not Stamina to supposedly get your ass kicked but literally appear 100% fine. This isn't a game that holds back on showing it's main bosses have gotten bodied(O'Chunks kneels after his first fight, Mimi loses legs, even Bleck has his monocole broken, his hat scrunched down, and his gem thing broken), or showing it's characters have been damaged(Natasia loses her glasses and is on the ground from Dimentio's attack, Super Dimentio goes down in explosions, multiple characters end up belly-down on multiple occasions) and yet Dimentio seems completely fine after everything thrown at him with no visible damage on his person.

I'll get back to ya later

Oh look, you brought evidence, about damn time!

I'd do more if I wasn't on mobile

aight, now that I'm on PC, we can take this from the top bozo

restate your points so I ain't speakin out my ass

This is all that matters from here TBH

disregard the stamina point, I brought that shit up for no reason but to stall

if there's anything to note, yeah, he's got good durability and stamina, especially in comparison to the other bosses fought

but that seems to be it, just those two, without the inclusion of AP

at most, the guy seems relatively even with the main cast, not necessarily "AP stomping" them when he continuously loses and gives praise to their strength

Well, even if, hypothetically, Dimentio was equal or inferior to DK, could DK do anything to stop Dimentio from flipping and bombarding DK with magic shurikens from another dimension?

Well, even if, hypothetically, Dimentio was equal or inferior to DK, could DK do anything to stop Dimentio from flipping and bombarding DK with magic shurikens from another dimension?
Iirc Dimentio never stays flipped in any of his battles and usually unflips after one attack.

the most Flipping has done is mainly switch their perspective from 2-D to 3-D

I feel DK's Coconut Shooter would still be able to home in on him, even if DK couldn't see him

Well, I don't know enough about Donkey Kong to confirm or deny this, but even if it can, Dimentio's still going to be teleporting around and duplicating himself and blowing things up like crazy, so I still think he takes this.

Well, I don't know enough about Donkey Kong to confirm or deny this, but even if it can, Dimentio's still going to be teleporting around and duplicating himself and blowing things up like crazy, so I still think he takes this.
Dk can use Sound Wave attack to get sus out the real Dimentio, the homing on his Coconut Shooter should aid him in hitting Dimentio while he's teleporting around, DK has the experience to maneuver around Dimentio's explosions and rectangles.

to add to that, his Sound Wave Attack will help disrupt Dimentio's projectiles, and even if some somehow managed to bypass it, he could use Zone Speed, or Barrels to dodge

Back