• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the fifth best Small Building

Don't "likley" count during strongest for every tier matches? I am not even sure if this is a valid contestant for the actual list.

That's not the same as his 9-A version at all, it's "Post-Reformatting" which isn't what he usually is. That's merely after he dies in a battle or gets amped by God, which he outright isn't dead nor directly stat amped unless God sees that he needs it.

Oh, I skipped over that part when I read it. My bad.

Well, since I already commented, just by looking at the profiles it seems like Yomika has no way of actually putting him down due to his immortalities while she has no defenses agaisnt something like his mind manipulation. or BFR, both which should not trigger her waking up and thus win by incap or BFR. Ig I'll vote for Yamato for these reasons.

Despite his immortalities, he can't really survive if there is no universe for him to exist in. Being constantly reincarnated in a void won't change the fact that you're in a void.

Plus the way his immortality is described makes it sound like it's over time rather than instant regen.

Also BRF probably won't work given that she can just wake up and then come back. And the description of the mindhax doesn't sound like he can incap, just destroy minds.

Also that verse category isn't really accurate bucko

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Despite his immortalities, he can't really survive if there is no universe for him to exist in. Being constantly reincarnated in a void won't change the fact that you're in a void.
Plus the way his immortality is described makes it sound like it's over time rather than instant regen.

Also BRF probably won't work given that she can just wake up and then come back. And the description of the mindhax doesn't sound like he can incap, just destroy minds.

Also that verse category isn't really accurate bucko </div>
God can recreate the universe as well. He's not simply being reincarnated in that instance.

It's over time if he dies due to natural causes, otherwise God can revive him to fight again or take him to the 5D space to heal.

BFR I can agree with, considering the BFR makes you fight Hades for all of eternity and waking up would probably destroy Hades. And he doesn't use mindhax like that, that's simply potency scaling. He doesn't go for moves like that when using it, he usually just incaps with it due to not killing unless he sees it being necessary.

And that's stated absolutely nowhere on his profile that God can just recreate the universe at will. Is it even something that happens in the verse, god re-creating the universe to save him?

Can we actually get any use of this ability then?

It doesn't need to be particularly stated on his profile, it's not his ability. God's profile hasn't been made yet. And yeah, God can easily do that. The ending of God Mazinger had the universe being destroyed and God recreated it and fate manip'd Yamato to infinitely reincarnate. Yamato is borderline defended by the creator of the 5D multiverse as well, I see no reason why he'd be incapable of recreating it and Yamato if need be even ignoring the end of the manga. Also, this is heavily ignoring the fact that God knows fate itself and can look years into the future, he could easily just pull Yamato into his dimension proactively and destroy the universe himself if he needed to.

Sure. Yamato and Dorado use it to put people into a submissive state where they can't do anything. This bypasses a resistance mind you.

I'd also like to note to you that Yamato has the abilities listed in the Mazin Power key.

Back