• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animated Inanimate Battle Oodle the Doodle powers removal

This is a simple one, here is Oodle profile

This CRT will focus on only 4 powers of the Doodled Triangle demigod

Will start from the ones I think will have the least dissagrement to the one I think will have the most, so let's start:

Well, this is easy, that was a flashback of him in comatose not Oodle in the present, so he didn't really bursted a hole out of his face, he just broke the flashback "movie", so a breaking the forth wall feat or imersion mostly likely.

This really is kinda of a stretch, Oodle just gessed Albun gender, this really shouldn't be used as reason to give Oodle Extrasensory Perception.
to add here what James_Plays_4_Games said:
Oodle was correct though, and the name doesn't give any hints leading towards the character being female. Nevertheless, extrasensory perception seems like the wrong ability; Oodle demonstrated minor clairvoyance instead. Due to Oodle's portrayal, if regular clairvoyance isn't contradicted, then we can reasonably presume it.
To that I have one thing to say, Oodle wasn't even able to correctly guess album aperance, but if we letting him keep It, I would say that James is correct with his statment

Yes, he stated "I CAN'T DIE BEACUSE I'M A DEMIGOD" but that''s It, looks a lot more like him stating that he is to powerfull to die from normal things them he has a type of imortality, and with the fact we never actually seen him beingh damaged to the point that immortality type 2 and 3 makes sense don't help, in My opnion, Oodle at best get's Immortality type 1 sinse It would tecnically include "old age" as one of the "normal ways to die" even trough still quite a stretch... But now, let's see the last one, especially sinse this Immortality encapsualte It...

The clip is all It's neededy to understand, other them comparing It to this meme
zyxbs.jpg

Nothing else states that he erased him self from existence here, no one stated that he erased him self, and we don't have enough context to say he erased him self in that visual gag
Basically, Oodle could have gone invisible, teleported or another thing I can't think right now

that's all

Agree: James_Plays_4_Games, Mr._Bambu

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Well, this is easy, that was a flashback of him in comatose not Oodle in the present, so he didn't really bursted a hole out of his face, he just broke the flashback "movie", so a breaking the forth wall feat or imersion mostly likely.
I agree with switching that to breaking the fourth wall.
This really is kinda of a stretch, Oodle just gessed Albun gender, this really shouldn't be used as reason to give Oodle Extrasensory Perception.
to add here what James_Plays_4_Games said:
"Oodle was correct though, and the name doesn't give any hints leading towards the character being female. Nevertheless, extrasensory perception seems like the wrong ability; Oodle demonstrated minor clairvoyance instead. Due to Oodle's portrayal, if regular clairvoyance isn't contradicted, then we can reasonably presume it."
To that I have one thing to say, Oodle wasn't even able to correctly guess album aperance, but if we letting him keep It, I would say that James is correct with his statment
It could be considered as minor clairvoyance then. Though, I do agree that this is such a miniscule detail that it probably doesn't matter and it could've just been an oversight in the show anyway, or something else that is unexplained.
Yes, he stated "I CAN'T DIE BEACUSE I'M A DEMIGOD" but that''s It, looks a lot more like him stating that he is to powerfull to die from normal things them he has a type of imortality, and with the fact we never actually seen him beingh damaged to the point that immortality type 2 and 3 makes sense don't help, in My opnion, Oodle at best get's Immortality type 1 sinse It would tecnically include "old age" as one of the "normal ways to die" even trough still quite a stretch... But now, let's see the last one, especially sinse this Immortality encapsualte It...
I agree. Oodle saying that he can't die unless someone more powerful than him tries to kill him signified that he was referring to his durability, since a character being more powerful doesn't signify having the ability to negate immortality. I'm fine with Oodle having immortality type 1 instead.
The clip is all It's neededy to understand, other them comparing It to this meme
zyxbs.jpg

Nothing else states that he erased him self from existence here, no one stated that he erased him self, and we don't have enough context to say he erased him self in that visual gag
Basically, Oodle could have gone invisible, teleported or another thing I can't think right now
I agree. I don't see why Oodle would want to use existence erasure on himself just for being told that he made an oversight. Oodle doesn't even have existence erasure listed on his profile, and an entity visually disappearing isn't sufficient evidence of existence erasure occurring without additional information.

man what the hell is this verse lol

Alright. All of this is fair, although the Demigod statement seems to be meant basically seriously- I don't know what we'd give for that so I'm still fine with changing it to Type 1, but it does in my opinion seem to be meant in earnest.

man what the hell is this verse lol
Object shows, they are just silly overall

Alright. All of this is fair, although the Demigod statement seems to be meant basically seriously- I don't know what we'd give for that so I'm still fine with changing it to Type 1, but it does in my opinion seem to be meant in earnest
Yes, It was serious, just that he said he wouldn't be hurted unless safe was more powerfull them him, Oodle basically stated that he is extremely superior to everyone there

The type 1 is just a secondary interpretation from the statment

Also, thank you for Your imput, I apreciate a lot

Sinse this is a non controversial thread sinse It's basic missundertanding fixes I think one staff menber aproval should be enough?

Object shows, they are just silly overall

Yes, It was serious, just that he said he wouldn't be hurted unless safe was more powerfull them him, Oodle basically stated that he is extremely superior to everyone there

The type 1 is just a secondary interpretation from the statment

Also, thank you for Your imput, I apreciate a lot

Sinse this is a non controversial thread sinse It's basic missundertanding fixes I think one staff menber aproval should be enough?
One evaluation should be fine for this, yes

I could try to add speed amplification thanks to his rooket boots that are faster them his own reaction speed making him fly uncontrollable but this is for another CRT

Don't forget that the evidence that was formerly used for Oodle's duplication should be attributed to breaking the fourth wall now, and the evidence that was formerly used for his regeneration should be switched to justifying an ability like teleportation, which should be added to the profile.
IDK how to write It in a way that don't sound strange, could You take care of that part to me? I'm kinda sick to put to much trough on a edit

Back