• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Been a while, huh? So, Are You Okay? Because now, it’s time to make this Total Drama inspiration even more broken.
Note: Spoilers for TPOT 4.

Speed Upgrade

This calculation of Donut reacting to a Gamma Ray Burst in the most recent episode of TPOT has been accepted to be 4.0457071e25 m/s, or 134950262824823984x the speed of light. Given literally everyone has consistently kept up with each other in the challenges, everyone scales to this.

On a related note, I intend to make the speed section of each profile less complicated by simply listing the fastest speed they scale to, so it will be like this:

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Donut, who can react to a Gamma Ray Burst that travelled 600 million light years in less than a second)

New Abilities & Equipment
Remaining Contestants As Of TPOT 4
Two
Basketball
Bell
Eraser
Gaty
Golf Ball
Robot Flower
Rocky
Puffball
Yellow Face

Last edited:
  • Creation & Reality Warping: She’s capable of utilizing Golf Ball’s Brainwave to make a deadly roller coaster, so she should have this as an optional piece of equipment.
I would say it would be Subjective Reality instead of reality warping, plus the ability would be Limited due to its impractical use.
I don't think a solid Gifted rating should be given as it does not seem to be enough.. At least Above Average, likely Gifted should work.

Everything else is fine ig.

Additional BFR/Existence Erasure Info: It isn’t just activated by clapping as we thought. It’s actually activated whenever a part of their body covers them completely. When Foldy was eliminated, Two simply moved their entire body in front of her to cause her to disappear. When Cloudy and Saw were eliminated, Two waved their hand at them causing them to disappear. Do note that this ability still hasn’t been confirmed to be either BFR or Existence Erasure as of now.
Oops, I missed this one, I don't think it's EE, the context just implies that 2 is disqualifying them from some kind of program and it is quite correct to assume that he took them out of it, not that he have actually erased them.

Oops, I missed this one, I don't think it's EE, the context just implies that 2 is disqualifying them from some kind of program and it is quite correct to assume that he took them out of it Not that I have actually erased them.
I’ve actually explained why it might be Existence Erasure on Two’s profile based on how one of the co-creators called Pie’s elimination “brutal” and “grim”. Plus, the eliminated contestants themselves likely didn’t know what would happen to them, and the ones watching them get eliminated only assume they are safe but can’t be sure about it.

Until it’s confirmed what ability this is when a later episode comes out, it’ll stay.

I'm honestly not sure. If we go by irl shows, the showrunners also eliminate competitors from their shows, so unless this series has some indication where the characters kill each other, then I wouldn't assume that the character elimination or disqualification is EE, BFR is fine tho.

I'm honestly not sure. If we go by irl shows, the showrunners also eliminate competitors from their shows, so unless this series has some indication where the characters kill each other, then I wouldn't assume that the character elimination or disqualification is EE, BFR is fine tho.
One elimination in particular has actually ended in death, so EE might still be possible. Not to mention, death is pretty common in the series.

Two
Guess I'll be neutral for this one for now until more evidence shows up.

Do we know if the zap ray considerably only focuses on vaporizing people rather than a consequence?
This is Subjective Reality.
Robot Flower
See above for what I've asked about for Eraser.

But everything else seems fine. I do also agree with Dereck about the intelligence part though.

But my apologies that I didn't input on this sooner than expected as I was requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back