• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Dragon Ball's strongest cheater

ArachDusa

She/Her
I'm surprised this wasn't done already: Super Android 17, the overpowered energy stealer from Dragon Ball GT, versus Moro, the overpowered energy stealer from Dragon Ball SUPER. This is my first versus thread, so be civil if this is a mismatch or otherwise a big mistake has been made.

Moro is in his weakened state and Super Android 17 is pre-10x Kamehameha.

Battle takes place on Earth.

To compensate for the fact Moro is 4-B by himself and has 4-B durability, he has prior knowledge on 17 and 17 doesn't.

Speed equalized, at least until there's a calculation for Chou Goku (and by extension Moro) exact speed.

Who would win?

A cyborg that fused with himself: 0

Or

Some goat boy: 0

17 has quite the durability. Presuming Moro at any point uses Ki, it will be absorbed. Once then whether they are equally or 17 is below it'll be in 17's favor. With this barrier he can defensively absorb Ki than take damage and do it. Moro's best chance is magic but Piccolo vs Babidi proved it ain't jack unless you know high class spells. Moro ain't wizard 101 because he is basic with it. Just grabs and holds and power steals.

17 is also part machine now and has unlimited stamina. If i recall correctly he is also programmed with data on the abilities of heroes who opposed the machine mutants and artificial humans thus he is quite an expert.

17 also has Artificial Ki, Hell Ki, & Super Saiyan Ki. So who knows if Moro can handle both absorbing of 3 Kis.

17 takes this.

This is surprisingly even, actually.

Moro can't absorb 17's ki due to him being an android/cyborg (as also shown with the canona 18 and 17), but Moro doesn't use ki very often, especially in this key, hence S17 will not have that much to absorb.

With the stats difference, S17 can one-shot Moro, while he can hurt him with planet magic, that is shown to deal damage to character that greatly scale above S17 (GT characters are baseline 3-B, while Chou ones almost at the top of it).
Moro would realize almost immediately that he can't absorb S17's energy nor sense it (Moro quickly noticed it when facing the two androids) (while S17 can both sense and absorb), and will play defensively as he did against Vegeta, dodging and moving away. Speed is equalized and the starting distance allows this.

Moro then would probably start using planet magic, in both a defensive and offensive way. S17 can't absorb it, as it's a combination of magic and lava. It wouldn't be easy for S17 to dodge and avoid it, as Moro can control is as tendrils and make it appear behind or around himself as defense.
I'm not even sure how useful S17's barriers can be, given the power difference.
S17 is also rather cocky iirc, or at least not that great strategist, and sensing Moro's low ki would probably make so that he underestimates the wizard, potentially leading to a surprise attack.

Then I see S17 trying to go for ranged attacks, but Moro can pretty much do the same and absorb ki attacks by eating them, as he did more than one time in his arc, and every attack would make Moro more powerful, potentially closing the gap.

At the same time, Moro can gather the energy of the planet while keeping S17 at pace with magic lava, and then trying to eat it and become stronger.

Overall, I see Moro as a winner, due to strategy, magic versatility, and the ability to absorb ki attacks. (even though he can't directly suck him).

This is surprisingly even, actually.

Moro can't absorb 17's ki due to him being an android/cyborg (as also shown with the canona 18 and 17), but Moro doesn't use ki very often, especially in this key, hence S17 will not have that much to absorb.

With the stats difference, S17 can one-shot Moro, while he can hurt him with planet magic, that is shown to deal damage to character that greatly scale above S17 (GT characters are baseline 3-B, while Chou ones almost at the top of it).
Moro would realize almost immediately that he can't absorb S17's energy nor sense it (Moro quickly noticed it when facing the two androids) (while S17 can both sense and absorb), and will play defensively as he did against Vegeta, dodging and moving away. Speed is equalized and the starting distance allows this.

Moro then would probably start using planet magic, in both a defensive and offensive way. S17 can't absorb it, as it's a combination of magic and lava. It wouldn't be easy for S17 to dodge and avoid it, as Moro can control is as tendrils and make it appear behind or around himself as defense.
I'm not even sure how useful S17's barriers can be, given the power difference.
S17 is also rather cocky iirc, or at least not that great strategist, and sensing Moro's low ki would probably make so that he underestimates the wizard, potentially leading to a surprise attack.

Then I see S17 trying to go for ranged attacks, but Moro can pretty much do the same and absorb ki attacks by eating them, as he did more than one time in his arc, and every attack would make Moro more powerful, potentially closing the gap.

At the same time, Moro can gather the energy of the planet while keeping S17 at pace with magic lava, and then trying to eat it and become stronger.

Overall, I see Moro as a winner, due to strategy, magic versatility, and the ability to absorb ki attacks. (even though he can't directly suck him).
moro fra

I still give it to 17 just for the fact Ki blast is not completely out of Moro's arsensal. 17 still has the tech to TOUCH Moro & gain Ki as well. Not to mention his durability is insanely above normal haence being able to take attacks that normally would 1 shot foes like him. Just basic earth bending isn't so resourcefull. Both are intellegent but Moro relies on others abilities & idiots who won't kill him asap. 17 isn't an idiot. 17 has infinite stamina as well and with his durability he can push himself to exert greater power if need be.

P.s. Moro gets weaker overtime while 17 does not no matter how damaged. As for his intellegence what we saw was 17's fighting eachother to either not kill everyone or kill everyone. However in this case they have the goal together to kill Moro thus will not have such a draw back.

I vote for 17 still.

Back