• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how good are their resistance to the hax of the Soul and mind, mundus have mind hax and soul hax planetary level, also he does not resist type 3 madness

Checked the NPI on the explanations page. No, he can't interact with Void Mundus.

Interacting with Shadows and Souls =/= Interacting with something that doesn't exist.

What even is planetary level? His mindhax that he scales to is in the sextillions. Soul hax that he scales to is in the 'billion upon billions'

He resist is due to devilization that turn you into a devil completely.

@Dante Demon Killah

I've already told you, could you elaborate what you mean.

@KnightOfSunlight

Space-Void legendaries and up can interact with the void. The verse treats us more/higher quality energy = the more you can do in terms of destroying it

Yeah, the lack of in-profile justifications, not to mention the lack of a CRT to have admins and other users view the profile and judge it, makes my bullshit detectors go off.

Even still, he goes insane from being in Mundus' presence.

Passive Madness Hax GG.

There is not single scan or shread of justification for any of these abilities. Furthermore this profile was made by you yourself, and youre saying things that arent even listed on his profile. Thats very questionable.

Well, until a revision or something happens, let's use what we have in the profile, I don't see a problem

However yeah, the presence of scans per abilities is better for people who doesn't know the verse take their basic info for a VS Thread, I can help with the profile @Muchacho, if you want

While I agree with you guys that the profile is bad structured, you could scroll down to Explanation section which has link to a blog for all his abilities...but you are kinda lazy to read a profile it seems.

It looks bad cause you don't try to make it look good, there are tons of profiles with links in P&A section that look superb.

Okay, they can harm Void Mundus, thanks for the scans

Now, he doesn't have Resistance to Type 3 Madness Hax, which is Passive for Mundus. Even with a good Hax advantage, Yang will be instantly affected and then go insane

So I still thinks Mundus wins here

For Morani, you could try to Expand a bit the explication/example in paranthesis of a power and make the link just on a word not the entire phrase.

For Yang Qi since he has only one photo currently delete the tabber till you put another photo. Then maybe add a bit of explanation on each ability as people are lazy to scroll and look for Explanation section. Expand also a bit the reason for AP. Another thing that would make it look better is to expand with 2-3 more phrases the summary.

Edit: Oryx, the Taken King is a good example. Basic abilities wouldn't truly need links or long explaination while the more "complex/hax" powers add a short/medium explaination in the parenthesis.

The limitation being, those being who are capable of ; perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this.

Of which Yang Qi is a member, he constantly visits hell to bother demons.

Also he has passive fate manipulation that nopes it.

@Zaratthustra

For link I'm not sure. For Yang Qi, people have complained about his profile enough, so I'll try to add more explanations to his techniques and some of his P&A, that may seem OP or are useless, for example creation

Also the photo, in my sandbox of the verse I've uploaded his other pic. I plant to add it to his second upcoming key, since the verse is nearly half-way through.

BTW what is Mundus's answer to him and a couple to a few hundred billion light years being completely annihalated. This is battle mode Yang Qi, he has no need to restrict the passive pressure he radiates normally, even if he did, his soul summoning banner does the job.

His Passive Fate Hax grants him what, can you explain ? Without more info it isn't enough to Resist Madness Hax on it's own

If it's fated for him, then it isn't happening.

Edit: The limitation being abstract stuff (no interaction yet) or plot manipulation

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
Also, DMC isn't at 5th 3-A anymore btw
You'd be better looking at Kingdom Hearts for a place on the top 5
KH got downgraded
They haven't lost the spot yet iirc

Also if the guy has passive Fatehax he can get a bit higher than 5th iirc

KnightOfSunlight said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
Also, DMC isn't at 5th 3-A anymore btw
You'd be better looking at Kingdom Hearts for a place on the top 5
KH got downgraded
They haven't lost the spot yet iirc
Also if the guy has passive Fatehax he can get a bit higher than 5th iirc
1. Yes they did.

2. Not really, the Senshinkan characters have 2-B hax, D has Low 1-C stuff and resistances, Ying also has a bunch of smurf stuff, and Shinza 3-A's are stronger than shaggy

Looking at the list, I'll elaborate:

4th - Clicking the first 3-A of the verse, he has immortalities Yang Qi can't deal with. Sure, Yang Qi can attack you and everything connected to your existence but I'm pretty sure this is restricted to objects he can destroy, not concepts.

3rd - Do I need to look any further

2nd Pretty sure immeasurable screws him

Now that I think about it, the planetary mind / soul hax should scale to the future and past population of the planet since the mind hax goes into the same thing of time hax (which is to affect the past, present and future).

Big if accepted, wouldn't that be high 3-A if the timeline is infinite.

As for Yang Qi, his God Legion Seal shouldn't have problem in dealing with the mind hax. As for his soul, thats RIP. His options after AP crushing Mundus would be; call his other self from another universe and replace his soul or reach into hells and take his nascent divinities back or just pass on the hat to his other self.

There is the option of reversing what happened to his soul after his happens as I recall him reversing something with his fate manipulation, which may have been someone trying to time travel back to the future.

Back