• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is part of the possible low 2C(It was never accepted that it is 100% low 2c and can only be very powerful space time hax) but I was referring to the part of Mind / soul Hax that would be possibly since it is a hypotecis but with good bases.

How long does it take to reverse that? in addition it would not be constantly affected.

>As for Yang Qi, his God Legion Seal shouldn't have problem in dealing with the mind hax.

Whats the best feat? Or it is something Higher D?

If it's low 2-C and it's constant, pretty sure he can't reverse that if it's instant. If he does get the chance, sacrificing his blood of the one god and using the seal or imp (this little guy maybe into tier 2 and hates devils/demons) to reverse it shouldn't be a problem.

If it tries to spread anywhere else, using his accepted low 2-C law manipulation should isolate it and if he can't do anything, abandoning his body is the only option. Possesing his other self is a good idea.

@Tony di bugalu

It is from the god tiers of the verse who are at-least into tier 2. It may become higher D in the future though, as even eight dimensional universes exist that haven't been expanded on.

I already gave you seal thing I was talking about that was created by these dudes for the god tier and taken by Yang Qi, which has a function of stopping mindhax.

Even without that, if you want numbers, his place was stated to have hundreds of billions of planets, each of which was inhabited by tens of billions of living things that he affected

200 billion * 20 billion = 4e+21 four sextillion

All this scan fetching has actually put me above my normal sleeping time so much that the novel's new chapter literally comes out in a couple of hours.

Sorry for taking your sleep but it was not necessary for me to answer since we can wait, you know there is more thread to entertain yourself and it is not like one sticks to the wiki all day.

>I already gave you seal thing I was talking about that was created by these dudes for the god tier and taken by Yang Qi, which has a function of stopping mindhax.

Just being called God and saying he can mind hax people is by far the most vague and useless thing someone can do in a work of fiction.

>Even without that, if you want numbers, his place was stated to have hundreds of billions of planets, each of which was inhabited by tens of billions of living things that he affected

I just wanted this, dunno why you were going to other stuff.

@Oliver de jesus

It's fine. It's either this or catching up with some other stuff.

@Tony di bugalu

I got into it because I thought the topic was about the seal that I stated would ward off mindhax.

Just being called God and saying he can mind hax people is by far the most vague and useless thing someone can do in a work of fiction.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Yang Qi. More supporters of DMC probably will show up though.

Also thank you for the edit on Yang Qi's profile, i'll try to add stuff in the brackets later on. There is also his regen that needs updating that i'm not sure if it needs a CRT.

Also his immortality type 4 is something he probably no longer has, although the story never confirmed.

KH got nerfed, yes, but funnily enought, even with the current stuff they may be able to keep up, but that's for another thread.

If anyone is interested, put Xehanort or so against him.

I also find it odd that KH and DMC are still listed far above in the non-smurf list.

Muchacho mrm said:

Not sure what you mean by this.
It means that if that's the only thing supporting mind-hax, it can't exactly be assumed bo be particularly strong unless there's context/feats backing that up and so on.

The point was defense not offensive hax, as in not getting past the seal. Which is why I was confused about that sentence.

The god legion seal has stopped mind hax from a Demolisher/A True Immortal it's not a vague statement. It has actual feats for it.

Back