• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also how about you please go over how madea wins, we have already addressed the wincons that you all have listed which was proven to not be an issue for mundus.

We're not waiting for DT to show up and realize he has to fix his profile anyway. Seriously, there's nothing there. And matches don't run off of outdated stuff being brought up by a supporter.

The dozen haxes he passively has , in his profile
They don’t have the range to fully affect her. The only thing that possibly could is madness stuff.
Mindy ? I only know munDUS, either way we went over this already, if she hears him she gets haxxed if she senses him she gets haxxed etc etc, it isn’t a regular madness hax, it is a type 3 one which is also accompanied by empathic manip /fear manip that is layered.
Auto correct changed to Mindy I’m on mobile. Is it any senses at all, or laughing and seeing him as other users suggested earlier?

If you guys want to give the win to Mundus just because Medea doesn’t have scans on the profile. Even though ugh literally no one has asked for any scans in particular and if they did I could provide them.

scans should work.
adding scans and references in the profile doesn't need CRT
if you put it here then that solves the doubts

They don’t have the range to fully affect her. The only thing that possibly could is madness stuff.

Auto correct changed to Mindy I’m on mobile. Is it any senses at all, or laughing and seeing him as other users suggested earlier?

If you guys want to give the win to Mundus just because Medea doesn’t have scans on the profile. Even though ugh literally no one has asked for any scans in particular and if they did I could provide them.
It is by,sensing,hearing him,or looking at him or by being in his presence, I have already went through that before.

It is by,sensing,hearing him,or looking at him or by being in his presence, I have already went through that before.
So 3 of those don’t apply to Medea. The sensing one might, but it’s a question of whether or not Medea’s senses are similar to whatever senses the people who he affected had which he haxed them with.

you guys want to give the win to Mundus just because Medea doesn’t have scans on the profile.
No its because she has no wincons while, Mundus doesn't even have to do anything, he just solos with passives. Also, DT has described her existence as Hive Mind 2, so if even one of them perceives(through cognition) Mundus, all of them may be affected as a chain reaction cos they share some existences.

We are being extremely generous at this point. All she can do is run away with her supposed 2-A range.
EDIT: Also if this is SBA, starting distance will be 4km. Yeah she just dies

What does Medea have specifically that can even do Mundus' in?

Her range doesn't mean much regarding Mundus's passives, since they work on perception and senses. If I'm a universe away and get a look at Cthulhu, I'm still boned nonetheless. And in this case, Medea is still the same being regardless of avatars so saying hearing/sight doesn't work is baffling. Unless she's like, constantly blind/deaf even when using her avatars, she can't retroactively just go "I'll just use my senses".

Her one-win condition (since every single other thing on her profile is resisted), is debatable as all hell. Mundus' exists outside time, resists space-time abilities, and can regenerate whatever else is erased.

Back