• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) Vs Nasuverse (All Low 1-C nonsmurf characters)

The profile says they can only interact with Aca 4
Nothing extra for Aca 5
That’s base on servant physiology. Authority, is something only gods have.

The magecraft from the Age of the Gods allows people to directly access the authority of Divine Spirits. And since Divine Spirits are close to the Root, mages won’t have to search for the Root anymore.” My mentor explained.

Her perception expanded as she stabilized as a Divine Spirit. Now, connected to the Root, time no longer mattered. She was now able to search for a point in the past while remaining in the present; not because she could see the past, but because she could see everything in the instant that her divine Saint Graph was compressed back into the form of a Ghost Liner.

There were limits to her power, of course. The bounds of her vision were limited by her scale as a Divine Spirit, and Faker was only a newborn god. She could only calculate points that she had a connection to.
Just like NEP not being updated, TD3 and Aca5 as well.

Nasuverse characters don't have feats for even NEP type 2 or TD 2 interaction under non smurf. Also they can't interact with Acasuality type 5.

Before anyone brings Shiki or root TD3 interaction feats that a smurf thing so doesn't count and Kama NEP type 2 is Downgraded to NEP type 1 or 3 as per @DontTalkDT according to current standards.

So Count my vote for Yang Qi.

Last edited:
That’s base on servant physiology. Authority, is something only gods have.

Just like NEP not being updated, TD3 and Aca5 as well.
Huh. Seriously no, even characters like Gilgamesh, Kama and other servants, whose profiles have just been updated(just interact with Acausality tip 4), cannot interact with haxs like Acausality Type 5 or TD3.

Also, what is the relationship between Root and Servants? As I as know, Root only linked to Shiki.

Nasuverse characters don't have interaction feats for even NEP type 2 or TD 2 interaction under non smurf. Also they can't interact with Acasuality type 5.

Before anyone brings Shiki or root TD3 interaction feats that a smurf thing so doesn't count and Kama NEP type 2 is Downgraded to NEP type 1 or 3 as per @DontTalkDT according to current standards.

So Count my vote for Yang Qi.
TD 3 stuff is not really base on the Root though, it’s also base on Imaginary number space.

I won’t really comment on NEP, but that’s on Ubdon and Regidian.

TD 3 stuff is not really base on the Root though, it’s also base on Imaginary number space.

Uhhh... So you're saying it's Mooncell imaginary space? As I said, some maid profiles have just been updated and are not available in any of them. So they cannot interact with Aca5.

Last edited:
All I remember is TD 3 was given to Root which is Outerversal. If there is character with TD 3 for Low 1C tier in Nasu definitely I wanna see it.
Check the thread where NEP standards were updated. DT himself oversaw all characters changes. Kama NEP type 2 was Downgraded. Nasu supporters may be too lazy to update the changes I guess.

Huh. Seriously no, even characters like Gilgamesh, Kama and other servants, whose profiles have just been updated(just interact with Acausality tip 4), cannot interact with haxs like Acausality Type 5 or TD3.

Also, what is the relationship between Root and Servants? As I as know, Root only linked to Shiki.
The profile is updated base on last year or 2 years ago CRT. The Scans in TD3 Imaginary Number Space is something even a low level Magus can interact.

All I remember is TD 3 was given to Root which is Outerversal. If there is character with TD 3 for Low 1C tier in Nasu definitely I wanna see it.
If you check the TD3 CRT, few of those scan is FGO. It’s a place that have TD3 not a character.

Well, base on the characteristics of the place tons of character gonna get it, but that is something we found just recently.

Yang QI FRA but it is stomps Nasuverse cant efect Aca5
They can't even affect NEP type 2. Yeah it's a stomp either way.
If you check the TD3 CRT, few of those scan is FGO. It’s a place that have TD3 not a character.

Well, base on the characteristics of the place tons of character gonna get it, but that is something we found just recently.
Then make a CRT and update it. Anyway you are Currently arguing with something which is not accepted by wiki is not things works here. Even if you upgrade TD which I think not gonna happen from what i have seen so far as evidence. Yang Qi stills stomps because of NEP type 2 and Acasuality type 5 on non Smurf catagory.

What I am saying is you arguing with something which is not accepted in the wiki doens't change the outcome of this match. If you really think they can interact with TD character make a CRT and update it to their respective profiles.

Last edited:
The profile is updated base on last year or 2 years ago CRT. The Scans in TD3 Imaginary Number Space is something even a low level Magus can interact.

In these two revisions, Gilgamesh on one and Kama on the other had their profiles updated and only Type 4 Acausality interaction was entered.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/thing...ged-for-nasuverse-part-3.152102/#post-5648552 And this is a current on going revision for Kama's NEP.

Count me in
Fine I took you in then.
cute-anime.gif

In these two revisions, Gilgamesh on one and Kama on the other had their profiles updated and only Type 4 Acausality interaction was entered.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/thing...ged-for-nasuverse-part-3.152102/#post-5648552 And this is a current on going revision for Kama's NEP.
That’s a CRT not being done by discord group, so no idea on them.

Talking about this CRT, where one of them was created on 2021.

The CRT is really adding controversial stuff.

On the ability to be added, only HDM manip have change, but Nasu characters got the pass.

No idea Aca5, they likely have it since the profile was created on the Root. TD3 was accepted here, one of the proof there is about INS, and tons of character have powers tied to INS.

No, read profile more carefully. Unquantifable layers hax and resistance just for 7D key and she is just baseline 6D in Low1-C key.

Do you even have reading comprehension???? She has and I quote this
All previous abilities on 6-D possibly 7-D with unquantifiable layers above baseline
This means, she has 6D possibly 7D haxes with unquantifiable layers of haxes

Also, i dunno what you smoking but every key she has is possibly 7D due to Kuro smashing several legit dimensions, that's why she has the possibly 7D haxes

This means, she has 6D possibly 7D haxes with unquantifiable layers of haxes

Also, i dunno what you smoking but every key she has is possibly 7D due to Kuro smashing several legit dimensions, that's why she has the possibly 7D haxes
I mean, unquantifiable layers hax only apply to she's 7D key, not 6D. In Low 1-C only baseline 6D. That's why she's 4th. These are ones on profile.

I mean, unquantifiable layers hax only apply to she's 7D key, not 6D. In Low 1-C only baseline 6D. That's why she's 4th. These are ones on profile.
Bud, she has unquantifiable layers of 6D haxes on her last key also, hell her 6D rating is more solid than her 7D one

Bud, she has unquantifiable layers of 6D haxes on her last key also, hell her 6D rating is more solid than her 7D one
Huhhhh... 😭 What it means here is that haxes in 6D have unquantifiable layers in 7D.(just 7D, not 6D) .Those hax layers would put her at least 2nd on Low 1-C list. Don't spread false information.

Baseline 6D, 7D with unquantifiable layers.

Huhhhh... 😭 What it means here is that haxes in 6D have unquantifiable layers in 7D.(just 7D, not 6D) .Those hax layers would put her at least 2nd on Low 1-C list. Don't spread false information.
.... You gotta be joking with me

She has both 6D and 7D rating at her final key, both rating have unquantifiable layers of haxes and resistances

Also the only reason why people beating her is because some outsped her, that's all

Or you can just ask at the top 10 strongest nonsmurf thread

.... You gotta be joking with me

She has both 6D and 7D rating at her final key, both rating have unquantifiable layers of haxes and resistances

Also the only reason why people beating her is because some outsped her, that's all

Or you can just ask at the top 10 strongest nonsmurf thread
Dude, I'm just saying that what is written in profile "possibly 7-D with unquantifiable layers" . It does not refer to 6D. If you still object, change it to reference it in 6D in profile. I'll ask to be sure.

She should also be superior to Xue Ying with these hax layers.

Last edited:
This makes them smurfs. Also here are only used Low1-C keys and Low1-C haxes. If that's the case, Nasuverse should be removed from the nonsmurf list. Because smurf haxes are clearly advocated here.

"non-smurf", we only use worker hax on Low 1-C. So don't mention root. You will only use servant physiology (Low 1-C layer hax and keys).
You are smurf if you have 1-A hax not bcz you interact with with a 1-A being

Back