• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I swear. Medea’s immeasurable should really be superior to like 99% of immeasurable speed users kek

One day, imma make a crt on that
Why we talk about Immeasurable when does the speed equalize? otherwise if not, Mundus would still speedblizt

If Fury managed to have immeasurable speed, we would have a chain of immeasurable scale almost as high as Archie Sonic characters (not sonic himself tho)

not really

furthermore if Medea dies she splits of a fragment and can make it attack anywhere in a 2-A multiverse to hit someone so she doesn't need to be in range

I remember arguing for the low 2-c ranking but if you guys really wanna have an opinion for medea as her abilities were more explained in this thread where they try to fix the entirety of low 2-C ranking

most notable around here,
here

idk if mundus void would save him as Medea infinity destroyer also erases laws and concept as well
eitherway
Medea would not die easily at worst she would incon if she can only incon then Mundus can try matching with the others higher on spot or in the same spot.
Again just having higher AP is irrelevant, AP cant put down Mundus and she can't even interact with him. Any clone that gets close to void mundus immediately gets destroyed by the passive hax

Medea is just too big to properly kill but she is otherwise unable to do anything here as for her stuff the void can tank infinite destroyer, it didn't even have a concept prior to Dante showing up

Also the whole 2A immortality better get a thread because it isn't even in the profile

Again just having higher AP is irrelevant, AP cant put down Mundus and she can't even interact with him. Any clone that gets close to void mundus immediately gets destroyed by the passive hax

Medea is just too big to properly kill but she is otherwise unable to do anything here as for her stuff the void can tank infinite destroyer, it didn't even have a concept prior to Dante showing up

Also the whole 2A immortality better get a thread because it isn't even in the profile
Let’s avoid talking about the void not having a concept thingy.

Demons resist Law hax (hell, even they not care about it), and their Concept are type 2 while Infinity destruyer is type 3 (What would be worse if we use other DMC charcater like Chen who had more hax, should be able to resist things like having his concept removed/destroyed like Vergil did, and could see Malty due Multiverse level+ precog and a lot of other stuff)
I do not know if Medea has layers
so having law resistance might work here
as for Type 3 and Type 2 argument I do believe DMC has resistance but to make some clarification despite Malty being only Type 3 concept hax her infinity destroyers applies to universal laws and concept as well. the reason why its considered Type 3 is not because it is manipulating the concept that is Type 2 but rather enforcing them to participate on the concept of "you're dead" thus she can destroy or kill even Type 2 concept. take it more like of a death manipulation on the level capable of killing concept and not concept hax. but you get the point that it kills concept still

other than that there is also time yet as long as someone exist in the present she can still harm them with time erasure
Acausality type 4 doesn't default having resistance to time erasure
Acausality Type 2 only makes you immune to future and past hax but not present hax

Several questions and issues here;
  • So far, has the fact that she still gets passively done in by several of Mundus' powers been addressed?
  • Why would her range protect her here? As far as her profile goes, she has neither Higher-Dimensional Existence nor Large Size of any sort.
  • Everything listed is resisted by Mundus bar her erasure, and I'm not even sure how that'd work. Mundus' exists outside of time and the erasure aspect is handled largely by his Mid-Godly regeneration.
  • This woman has neither scan nor reference for most of her claims here.

Several questions and issues here;
  • So far, has the fact that she still gets passively done in by several of Mundus' powers been addressed?
  • Why would her range protect her here? As far as her profile goes, she has neither Higher-Dimensional Existence nor Large Size of any sort.
  • Everything listed is resisted by Mundus bar her erasure, and I'm not even sure how that'd work. Mundus' exists outside of time and the erasure aspect is handled largely by his Mid-Godly regeneration.
  • This woman has neither scan nor reference for most of her claims here.
seriously one answer i can say Ask DT why no scans
iirc her large size was removed but she's not really large she simply have clones and fragments on many universe across 2-A in which she can also fire attacks from without being near

iirc her large size was removed but she's not really large she simply have clones and fragments on many universe across 2-A in which she can also fire attacks from without being near
DT profile
Figures....

The rest is something the profile makes absolutely no mention of. We can't just go off of your word alone for it. And even assuming that's true, the rest is still an issue. If she can perceive the fight from her fragments then the passive mental effects will do her in.

I’d argue she’s large DT disagrees though.

There’s a scan that says she’s too heavy for the universe to sustain. The argument is whether that means her physical weight/size or her magical power

Type 3 madness probably does her in if anything, only she doesn’t need to see him to attack him with her 2-A senses.

It's not as though the fight opens with her retroactively knowing not to use her eyes (fragment/avatar or no).

Unless her avatar is disjoint from her, the overall being would still see it. How else would she be able to supposedly coordinate cross-universal attacks from across the multiverse, as was claimed a bit earlier?

Unless her avatar is disjoint from her, the overall being would still see it. How else would she be able to supposedly coordinate cross-universal attacks from across the multiverse, as was claimed a bit earlier?
With her supernatural senses. She doesn’t need to look at him. Now if sensing him in any way causes the hax she would have a problem.

With her supernatural senses. She doesn’t need to look at him. Now if sensing him in any way causes the hax she would have a problem.
I will clarify that the Passives particularly Fear, Empathic and Madness is caused by the mere presence of Demons, u don't have to see them, its just through perceiving them or cognition is enough. So just sensing Mundus, or any demon for that matter is enough.

I will clarify that the Passives particularly Fear, Empathic and Madness is caused by the mere presence of Demons, u don't have to see them, its just through perceiving them or cognition is enough. So just sensing Mundus, or any demon for that matter is enough.
Always thought it was aura or some shit.

Yup V got haxxed by them when he sensed a demon king far away, and mundus causes his layered fear ,empathic manip etc by laughing too and if she can hear him with her supernatural senses she is getting haxxed either way.

Can madea hear clearly with her supernatural senses ?
Idk tbh.

There’s not a lot of statements on her true forms powers or even appearance.

Which is why me and DT have disagreed on whether or not she has large size and such.

Idk tbh.

There’s not a lot of statements on her true forms powers or even appearance.

Which is why me and DT have disagreed on whether or not she has large size and such.
Well because if she hears mundus laughing which is in character for him then she gets haxxed.

Last edited:
lets wait for DontTalk to respond 🗿
Well whatever was argued by GreatJedi and YungManzi are based on arguments by DT and their own knowledge of the verse. Also, whatever Medea does Mundus resists, while Medea gets passived by just about anything. So from what I can see, waiting for DT is pointless. We can probably start counting votes by now, cos there isn't anything that Medea can do.

I’d say wait for DT as well tbh. We’re at an empass concerning his passives and whether or not she’d be affected by it. I want DT’s thoughts on it.

I’d say wait for DT as well tbh. We’re at an empass concerning his passives and whether or not she’d be affected by it. I want DT’s thoughts on it.
This match can be redone later when you guys settle on a general opinion, I don’t think waiting all that much is fair for both parties since DT has other threads like the tiering one to handle, so concluding this now will be better.

Voting for Mundus. I feel like most of the people here are forgetting that we're already giving a scanless, referenceless profile the benefit of the doubt.

How’s Mindy’s winning though? What’s his wincon?

If it’s literally just madness hax, then you can’t vote unless we straighten out whether or not it even works on her.

So yeah. Wait for DT, no need to rush this.

How’s Mindy’s winning though? What’s his wincon?

If it’s literally just madness hax, then you can’t vote unless we straighten out whether or not it even works on her.

So yeah. Wait for DT.
Mindy ? I only know munDUS, either way we went over this already, if she hears him she gets haxxed if she senses him she gets haxxed etc etc, it isn’t a regular madness hax, it is a type 3 one which is also accompanied by empathic manip /fear manip that is layered.

Back