• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) Vs Nasuverse (All Low 1-C nonsmurf characters)

Yet Kama NEP was Downgraded by DT alone you people still not updated it 🗿.

Also TD is limited to dimensionality by current standard So that's a smurf fr
Not downgraded i was the one who proposed materialist nep in first. I changed it after in the comment but dt already had answer me so i didn't try to talk to him about it. And i didn't updated it bcz no pc

Servant with authority can interact with them, have you some problem in reading comprehension ?
Where and in which profile is it written? I can't even see it on newly updated profiles and management works the same everywhere? Defend what is written in the profile and open a CRT if you have a problem. Don't give us the old 2021 revisions as arguments and if you interact with 1-A it will make you smurf.

Back