• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Llama vs Chinese Elephant

Rabbit2002

She/Her

Arceus Vs Yang Qi (Sage Monarch)​

• Both Bloodlusted
  • Half-Annulled key for Yang Qi
  • Both Low-1C
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA
  • Arceus Has Access to His Plates
  • Yang Qi Has Access to God legion seal
  • Win Via Incap Allowed

ARCEUS:

Yang Qi:

INCONCLUSIVE:

Yan

POKEGOD.jpg

Last edited:
There is no win scenario for Yang Qi (Dragon Talisman) because of low 1-C Arceus.

Same goes for 2-A Arceus avatar without plot manipulation or low 1-C hax or low 1-C arceus just destroying him.

There is no win scenario for Yang Qi (Dragon Talisman) because of low 1-C Arceus.

Same goes for 2-A Arceus avatar without plot manipulation or low 1-C hax or low 1-C arceus just destroying him.
Will change to Yang Qi (Sage Monarch) and Low-1C Arceus since both are 5-D

The Heart is vastly beyond Arceus’s dimension which is a 5-D realm
I meant hax wise, since Arceus is the only 5-D. Second key Yang Qi scales above countless individuals and civilizations.

AP wise, he is 2-B, possibly 2-A in his second key but in 5-D form. His third key transcends his first, so I assume this match is his first key.

Last edited:
While It is true that the OS holds R>F transcendence over the Pokémon cosmology, which includes his Avatar's transcendent Dimension, no one has made a crt for it yet, I'll do that later.

But for now, Yang Stomps pretty easily

I vote for Arceus (At least for the moment)...

I have not finished reading Sage Monarch, at least I have reached chapter 800.... And that only as been enough for me to see that Yang Qi is considerably Wanked in his profile.

Last edited:
Bruh
His Half-Annulled key is 1560+

Which doesn't mean much to me, because I haven't gotten to that point yet and I don't know what it means. And maybe you can spare me the explanations, I'd rather check it out for myself.

I only put the comment to "save" the post and come back to comment later when I've finished the novel.

Edit: With "+800" I only refer to the chapters I have read of Sage Monarch. Not to the level of Yang Qi Lol. I think there was some confusion, IDK.

Last edited:
Dragon talisman yang QI could be getting an upgrade from the dragon talisman crt in review, then it would be a stomp in the other direction, but yang QI from sage monarch still wins the current match up there's no win scenario for arceus I don't see how he would get past the wheel of fate plus chinamen with the layerrssssss of hax

Back