• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Raikage upgrade to 7-A

Raikege base 0562-014
Raikege base 0562-015
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/A_(Fourth_Raikage)

Currently, his profile is said to be 7-C because he has a scale with Kitsuchi, that is old because Kitsuchi is High 7-C, maybe 7-A, so we can't scale Raikage and Kitsuchi anyway. but we still have feats of 7-A Base Raikage

https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-562?id=377712

In episode 562, Raikage moves at great speed without any injury, which shows that he has a stronger body than Base Tsunade that cannot withstand movement.
And he can also easily damage Tsuchikage 2 who has half his power

So I think it has enough evidence to make Base Raikage is 7-A.

Tier: 7-A | At least 7-A | At least 7-A

Attack Potency:
Mountain level+ (Physically is stronger than Base Tsunade, Damaged half power's Muu ) | At least Mountain level+ (Clashed against Minato multiple times throughout the Third Shinobi World War. Sent Base Edo Madara flying back with a punch.) | At least Mountain level+ (Punched through Madara's humanoid Susanoo)

What do you think?

Regarding Muu (who we're using to judge Raikage's AP), is it fair to say that he actually survived Naruto's attack? From what I recall he had a hole blasted into his chest which would almost certainly be fatal if he wasn't a zombie.

> In episode 562, Raikage moves at great speed without any injury, which shows that he has a stronger body than Base Tsunade that cannot withstand movement.

Regarding this bit, I think that only refers to his durability being higher than hers, not his strength.

Regarding Muu (who is using the power of Naruto's attack?) From what I recall he had a hole blasted into his chest, which would almost certainly be a zombie.

- About this, if he is still alive, he will die from Naruto's attack, yes, that is true. Muu is not stronger than Naruto NTCM, Naruto is At least 7-A and Muu is 7-A

In addition, Muu also scaled Mitsukage 2, who fought with Gaara. Therefore, Muu's AP is 450MT or 600 MT.

Regarding this bit, I think that only refers to his durability being higher than hers, not his strength.

- Yes, his durability is 7-A, so should be upgraded as well.

I think the OP for the upgrade is solid. I do think that A (Fourth Raikage) was physically comparable in Attack potency to Tsunade. I am not sure if he was outright stronger though. In any case, damaging half-powered Muu should be enough to upgrade his attack potency to Mountain level.

The Upgrade is perfectly sound to be honest. I always found it odd that Mei was 7-A but not base Ay.

Since this is the key point:

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Physically is stronger than Base Tsunade, Damaged half power's Muu )

I would restructure it as:

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Damaged half-power Muu and sent him flying with a punch)

Durability: Mountain level+ (Took less damage from the Ethereal Transmission jutsu than Tsunade)

Does this look okay?

Damage's version looks good.

You can also ask DarkDragonMedeus to confirm this as he is more knowledgeable on the verse.

@AKM, I'm not That knowledgeable on Naruto, as it's been years since I read the manga and not up to date with every calc.

Anyway, to more important matters, the OP's proposal looks good and Damage's version also looks good.

Ah okay then. I saw your name in the verse's supporters list and assumed that you might be knowledgeable.

I'm a supporter yes, as in I enjoyed the series. But others are more familiar with the individual feats, scaling among other things. I personally believe TataHakai to be one of the most knowledgeable experts on Naruto.

Back