• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baryon Mode Naruto fights Toei Goku

Voting Goku. Superior skill in close quarters, which is all Baryon can do, superior AP, and doesn't have a time limit. His only real disadvantage here is speed, a gap which does give Naruto an edge, but he still can't feasibly kill or incapacitate Goku. Also, giving Goku a senzu bean here is overkill. Total heal against the dude that's on a clock?
Was this vote counted, btw?

Goku still stomps. Naruto is progressively getting weaker and whatever (if any) little speed advantage Naruto has will be countered by Goku's far superior taijutsu combat skills. Goku will also do way more damage with each punch. Plus, even if Goku is beaten up a little, he pops a senzu bean, gains a bit of a zenkai and one shots Naruto regardless.

In short: BoZ Goku still solos the Fodderuto verse
genjutsu gg( joke response to last sentence)

regarding the poison:
I think the tamed chakra does not give harm unless Naruto and Kurama agree in making it have the poison atribute, because a lot of ninja get the tamed kyuubi chakra cloak in World Ninja War 4 and they all fine.

let's say the corrosion poison attribute is there, it gonna be the most potent in baryon state because this form is from using the most pure form of Kurama chakra for the cloak

Last edited:
Naruto advantage:
1) he a lot faster(around 5x more than goku)
2) potent corrosion poison
3) regeneration
4) analytical prediction( based on intent and emotion i think)

Goku advantage:
1) atleast 4,3x ap advantage
2) more durable
3)senzu bean for recovery and boost
4)better stamina

Naruto advantage:
1) he a lot faster(around 5x more than goku)
2) potent corrosion poison
3) regeneration
4) analytical prediction( based on intent and emotion i think)

Goku advantage:
1) atleast 4,3x ap advantage
2) more durable
3)senzu bean for recovery and boost
4)better stamina
Also his RPL and kaioken if that’s allowed also isn’t Goku being upgraded because of garlic jr?

I actually don't think Naruto has the corrosion inducement at all in this key, or any other Kurama form after he learns KCM. As he's able to touch the other shinobi and grant them chakra no problem without harming them - unless the assumption is that Naruto somehow held that back, and if so I'd like scans for that

I actually don't think Naruto has the corrosion inducement at all in this key, or any other Kurama form after he learns KCM. As he's able to touch the other shinobi and grant them chakra no problem without harming them - unless the assumption is that Naruto somehow held that back, and if so I'd like scans for that
Or they resist corrosion better than a snake does.

Every shinobi in the war? Despite it being a big deal that Kurama can even corrode people, hell even Orochimaru? Jiraiya, Sakura?
Sakura wasn't corroded, she was poisoned. And Orochimaru didn't get corroded, the snake did.

Sakura wasn't corroded, she was poisoned. And Orochimaru didn't get corroded, the snake did.
Orochimaru was going to get corroded, which is why he shed his skin.

But my point still stands. the corrosion/poison is very very likely linked to Kurama's hatred, which is obsolete once Naruto then bonds with him.

Orochimaru was going to get corroded, which is why he shed his skin.

But my point still stands. the corrosion/poison is very very likely linked to Kurama's hatred, which is obsolete once Naruto then bonds with him.
i think Kurama can freely control it, when he still hate human he just let it out all the time so no one can really use his chakra

Last edited:
Anyway definitely voting Goku FRA

he should be able to outlast much better than Isshiki did tbh. Although that speed disadvantage is massive, Naruto's Life Ability is pretty useless all things considered, seeing how much he could do against Isshiki who was already on death's door lol.

i think Kurama can freely control it, when he still hate human he just let it out all the time so no one can really use it
Ehhh I mean maybe, but I highly doubt it.

As in, I think it's linked on his hatred, because even when Bee was training with Naruto he was telling him that he needs to separate the chakra from the hatred to enter KCM1 and the chakra didn't seem to effect anyone he was touching or fighting like Nagato for example.

Ehhh I mean maybe, but I highly doubt it.

As in, I think it's linked on his hatred, because even when Bee was training with Naruto he was telling him that he needs to separate the chakra from the hatred to enter KCM1 and the chakra didn't seem to effect anyone he was touching or fighting like Nagato for example.
Well that mean if Kurama hate the enemy the atribute is there, but Kurama not gonna easily hate the enemy anymore after bonding with Naruto

Well that mean if Kurama hate the enemy the atribute is there, but Kurama not gonna easily hate the enemy anymore after bonding with Naruto
Sure, but everyone they've fought Kurama hasn't ever hated them. It'd have to be very very personal and deep rooted hate that accumulated for YEARS like it did in Naruto/Shippuden. He's not going to hate any and every enemy to the point that'd it'd get corrosive like you said.

Sure, but everyone they've fought Kurama hasn't ever hated them. It'd have to be very very personal and deep rooted hate that accumulated for YEARS like it did in Naruto/Shippuden. He's not going to hate any and every enemy to the point that'd it'd get corrosive like you said.
yeah, you're correct he hated Madara so much but still hold his emotion also toward Jigen and Isshiki who beating Naruto so bad

It's directly stated that Kurama/Naruto have to transform and make their chakra compatible with the Shinobi he's giving it to, which is probably why their bodies don't corrode apart from it.
0616-006.png

0617-005.png
As for being able to touch his friends without destroying them, I'd say it's plausible that he can control Kurama's chakra well enough so that the negative effects don't kill everyone he loves simply by touching them, that wouldn't apply to Goku though.

Regardless, as said several times, it's on his profile for this form, it's applicable until someone gets it removed.

He didn't use it against any opponent so regardless, it's not in character, and therefore hardly a factor in this match.

He didn't use it against any opponent so regardless, it's not in character, and therefore hardly a factor in this match.
It's not something he has to use, it's an active property of Kurama's chakra, and he's coated in it, if Goku touches him for a second or two, he's getting disintegrated like Orochimaru did.

And I disagree with your interpretation because every enemy post bond didn't get corroded, and it's very likely narrative wise that Kurama's hatred is linked to his poison/corrosion, which is why we didn't see that attribute anymore.

And I disagree with your interpretation because every enemy post bond didn't get corroded, and it's very likely narrative wise that Kurama's hatred is linked to his poison/corrosion, which is why we didn't see that attribute anymore.
Which can be explained by resistance or the fact that they weren't in contact with it for long enough, Orochimaru could punch Naruto without being corroded, only when his snake was wrapped around Naruto's arm for a few seconds did it corrode.
0294-009.png

because the opponent KCM Naruto face onward pretty much resist those , also the scan suggest it is in fact can be controlled freely by naruto or kurama

Which can be explained by resistance or the fact that they weren't in contact with it for long enough, Orochimaru could punch Naruto without being corroded, only when his snake was wrapped around Naruto's arm for a few seconds did it corrode.
0294-009.png
Nagato's summon actually had grabbed onto Naruto right before Nagato was absorbing his chakra and even during the action.

He could still mold chakra, as he molded a Rasengan, but it was absorbed before he could actually hit Nagato with it, so it's not like he couldn't use the corrosion against Nagato, he either decided not to or isn't able to. Either or, it's not in character for him to use it once he bonds with Kurama.

Nagato's summon actually had grabbed onto Naruto right before Nagato was absorbing his chakra and even during the action.

He could still mold chakra, as he molded a Rasengan, but it was absorbed before he could actually hit Nagato with it, so it's not like he couldn't use the corrosion against Nagato, he either decided not to or isn't able to. Either or, it's not in character for him to use it once he bonds with Kurama.
Or again, it could just be resistance, which is generally the assumption when an ability works on some but not others.

Back