• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baryon Mode Naruto fights Toei Goku

About the Corrosive Chakra,

I don’t think it’s a passive corrosion and more so something Kurama has to consciously choose to do via harmful intent/hatred manifesting through his chakra. That’s why this ability was most prominent in the KN forms where it was just a cloak embodying the blind rage of Kurama and Naruto.

Meanwhile this doesn’t happen in KCM because there is not an intent to harm everything around him. In fact he’s shown giving his chakra to others showing it isn’t passively corrosive and that he can add properties to his chakra if he chooses.

We’re even given an example of Kurama changes the properties of his chakra with how he distributes KN1 Cloaks. When Naruto would initially use KN1 it would actively damage him but when Kurama gives it to people in the War Arc it heals people.

If anything KCM and Baryon Mode should have corrosive chakra only in a situation where Kurama has those type of negative emotions towards him and Naruto’s opponent or chooses to exude that type of corrosion(not sure how in character that would be for Boruto Era Kurama though) But he would not passively have this like KN since Kurama no longer hates everything and everyone and has mostly mellowed out since Shippuden.

this is just my take on it though.

Last edited:
Goku Fra, i think his chances on winning this is way better.

Corroation argument is kinda cringe btw, you make a match between two characters with different abilities and fighting skills, that fight mostly in close combat, and the best argument is "Naruto touches him, Goku dies" Wow, super fun dude.

Goku Fra, i think his chances on winning this is way better.

Corroation argument is kinda cringe btw, you make a match between two characters with different abilities and fighting skills, that fight mostly in close combat, and the best argument is "Naruto touches him, Goku dies" Wow, super fun dude.
There's also the argument that Goku is too slow.

Ok, that's a good one, but Goku can fight faster opponents than him, so while speed is a good Wincon, Goku can potentially deal with that, i don't think is a decisive factor.
Naruto advantages:

-Corrosion damages Goku and Poison slows him down(unlikely)
-Much better speed, even without Baryon Mode(Sage mode boosts speed)
-Regen
-Artificial limb absorbs techniques? Not completely sure how that one works.
-When Baryon Mode runs out, he has Substitution Jutsu
-When Baryon Mode runs out, he has Shadow Clone Jutsu, with a literal army of them.
-When BM runs out, Sage Mode will allow him to limited duraneg Goku, and predict attacks. I will not say he has 6PSM, because that's too debatable, and unlikely.
-When BM runs out, Rasenshuriken Duraneg
-When BM runs out, Temporary Paralysis technique
-Without BM, should be able to use the abilities of other Tailed Beasts, such as toxic bubbles, a magnetic rasengan that traps thing in place, literal lava that is especially potent, burning steam, acid, ink, and even scale powder. However, all of these MAY only be usable in 6PSM, which he possibly does not have.

Goku has a 4.3x durability advantage anyway, even if he doesn't manage to tag him he will most definitely outlast lol.

Also, OP can you link the profiles

-When Baryon Mode runs out, he has Substitution Jutsu
-When Baryon Mode runs out, he has Shadow Clone Jutsu, with a literal army of them.
-When BM runs out, Sage Mode will allow him to limited duraneg Goku, and predict attacks. I will not say he has 6PSM, because that's too debatable, and unlikely.
-When BM runs out, Rasenshuriken Duraneg
-When BM runs out, Temporary Paralysis technique
-Without BM, should be able to use the abilities of other Tailed Beasts, such as toxic bubbles, a magnetic rasengan that traps thing in place, literal lava that is especially potent, burning steam, acid, ink, and even scale powder. However, all of these MAY only be usable in 6PSM, which he possibly does not have.
When Baryon runs out, he'll be out of stamina

When Baryon runs out, he'll be out of stamina
Also if he usurps Ninjutsu it just cuts the time of the from exponentially and if he uses ninjutsu after their is a huge chance that he will die let’s be honest baryon mode is a bad form or only lasted 5 minutes not even.

He ran out of stamina the first time because he was already injured when he started
That’s just a theory I mean 😢 f you lose a tailed beast and half your chakra you would definitely be winded and if he isn’t careful he could end up dying because of chakra overuse

Yeah Naruto’s biggest real advantage was speed but now that he’s too fast for this to be fair it has to happen.

I also don’t think there’s any FTL+ Gokus that wouldn’t flatten Naruto.

Back