• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baryon Mode Naruto fights Toei Goku

Goku still stomps. Naruto is progressively getting weaker and whatever (if any) little speed advantage Naruto has will be countered by Goku's far superior taijutsu combat skills. Goku will also do way more damage with each punch. Plus, even if Goku is beaten up a little, he pops a senzu bean, gains a bit of a zenkai and one shots Naruto regardless.

In short: BoZ Goku still solos the Fodderuto verse

Goku still stomps. Naruto is progressively getting weaker and whatever (if any) little speed advantage Naruto has will be countered by Goku's far superior taijutsu combat skills. Goku will also do way more damage with each punch. Plus, even if Goku is beaten up a little, he pops a senzu bean, gains a bit of a zenkai and one shots Naruto regardless.

Uugh

Kurama's Chakra acts as a corrosive poison.

Kurama's Chakra acts as a corrosive poison.
Pretty sure Goku resists poison manipulation? Also this Naruto doesn't have that kind of cloak so its irrelevant. Even so, my argument still stands. Naruto is progressively getting weaker while he tries to punch a brick wall. He gets one shot within a few minutes.

Profile says "all previous abilities enhanced" for Baryon Mode's key.

On that note, how potent is the corrosion?

Goku's AP here: 13.4608030593 yottatons

Can't find Naruto's value because profiles are hyperlink hell, I'd like to see them if possible.

Profile says "all previous abilities enhanced" for Baryon Mode's key.

On that note, how potent is the corrosion?
Apparently, there isn't a scan for the corrosion, so I assume it's not very potent, but the poison itself scales above Sakura's medical ninjutsu, which could counter Sasori's poison.

Apparently, there isn't a scan for the corrosion, so I assume it's not very potent, but the poison itself scales above Sakura's medical ninjutsu, which could counter Sasori's poison.
Seems that Goku beats him around like a ping-pong for a few minutes, maybe even killing him before Naruto de-transforms, but surely winning once he does. What win-cons does Naruto even have here?

Goku's speed is 0.41624018c, btw

Seems that Goku beats him around like a ping-pong for a few minutes, maybe even killing him before Naruto de-transforms, but surely winning once he does. What win-cons does Naruto even have here?

Goku's speed is 0.41624018c, btw
Naruto's speed is much faster than 2.11c

Poison, a bunch of punches at a far superior speed, I don't really know what else he needs. He has regen and analytical prediction I guess.
The poison, as you said, isn't that potent. Also, Goku can definitely tag Naruto in CQC. He's extremely skilled, and his AP advantage makes trading hits or clashing fists do a number on Naruto. Coupled with the time limit, things are kinda in Goku's favor. Not sure what regen does for him here.

Spreading misinformation smh
How potent is the poison, then?

Edit: Misread, my bad

I had a funny reading comprehension glitch in my brain, but I get it now. As for the poison, Goku's resistance left him unaffected by "instant death" in poison form.

I believe this is an example of the corrosion inducement
0294-007.png

It's > Sakura resistance > Sasori poison, which is deadly even if treated
The Water of Gods (can't exactly remember it's name) is an instant death poison, so unless this one compares, it likely isn't doing anything.
I believe this is an example of the corrosion inducement
Seems to be contact based, and in a close-quarters fight, Naruto is getting pummeled due to superior AP. Does Baryon Naruto even use his limb extension thing? I may be wrong, but to preserve his limited chakra in that state, he goes in just for blows. That just makes it harder for corrosion to take effect without him eating some hits.

Voting Goku. Superior skill in close quarters, which is all Baryon can do, superior AP, and doesn't have a time limit. His only real disadvantage here is speed, a gap which does give Naruto an edge, but he still can't feasibly kill or incapacitate Goku. Also, giving Goku a senzu bean here is overkill. Total heal against the dude that's on a clock?

Because they're god tiers, and pretty much everyone with that level of power resists most abilities in the verse
I can show many instances of Otsutsuki NOT resisting certain abilities even when they're on guard. Assuming they resist poisonous corrosion, when it was never shown to be used on them and is already headcanon, is a baseless and headcanon claim.

I can show many instances of Otsutsuki NOT resisting certain abilities even when they're on guard. Assuming they resist poisonous corrosion, when it was never shown to be used on them and is already headcanon, is a baseless and headcanon claim.
The fact that they could touch Kurama's chakra without being poisoned or corroded is canon.

Show me where they "touched" Kurama's chakra that would trigger corrosion. Many other characters, who do not possess such resistance, managed to "touch" Biju chakra
Bijuu Chakra and Kurama Chakra are different. It's a very specific Bijuu. Anyway, pretty much anyone who touched Naruto while he had a Chakra Cloak from Kurama on is resistant to corrosion.

Back