• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banjo & Kazooie vs Hiiro Okamura

So what's the consensus? Should Hiiro be dropped from the brackets?

I mean, if he always goes for the amp which blitzes guys that blitz his base, speed equal matches with him are impossible and I doubt we will be seeing people who are close enough in speed to make that shit fair.

Alright. We're 80-ish messages in, so I'll just make a new thread.

Just so we don't get a repeat of this, do you guys think Bender is fair for the brackets?

I guess, but his atom manipulation, soul removal and ghost form can be a big problem and i'm not too much knowledgeable about him. You should contact the guy who suggested him.

His ghost form can't harm the opponent apparently, so it's not a problem

His profile lists the Langdon Cobb photo as standard equipment so he could remove the soul from his opponent, but i don't know if he does this in character.

If we say he doesn't have that, that leaves just the atomic manipulation, which apparently only clones of Bender has done

Ok i just watched the episode, Bender's duplication works in a way that he can make smaller copies of himself and the copies can make smaller copies infinitely, the professor states that it would be just a matter of time before they consume all the matter on earth. You can defeat giant Bender by punching him but the duplicates will just kill you by themselves after that.

Yeah.

FloweryAlex said:
All of her abilities applications:
Flight: Self-explainatory, but needs concentration and is rarely used unless needed.

Accelerated Development: Literally just being an effective bookworm. In no way applicable to combat

Illusion Creation: Used to hide her tail and ears.

Enchanted Armor: Bikini armor.

Summoning (Of her subordinates): The three above.

Elemental Manipulation: Her attack method, different elemental blasts.

Regenerationn (Low-Mid): She can recover pretty fast, but a good blow to the head, or just multiple to the rest of her body, do her in still.

Power Bestowal: Just raw AP and her resitances, not much of a factor.

Extrasensory Perception: Aura sensing, not exactly hax.

Willpower Manipulation/BFR: Needs the enemy to be weak enough to be one-shot by it... and it's her weakest attack. If she can use this, she would already win by using something else.

Void Manipulation: Unwilling to use it in-combat.

Higher Dimensional Manipulation: Unwilling, and probably unable, of just using it to anything other than to force dimensionless chaotic beings to take a physical form, which is not hax.

Weather Manipulation: It's pretty small scale in her 7-C key. Like, a few dozen meters small.

Soul Manipulation: Needs the enemy to be dead.

Holy Manipulation: Ignores resistances.

Power Absorption: Needs the enemy to be dead or captured.

Spatial Manipulation: Just crossing more space while taking steps.

Teleportation: Not combat spammable.

Dimensional Travel: Not a hax, and she needs to be BFR-d to another dimension to use it.

She seems fine, though i didn't get the summoning part. Now we take a look at Banjo, his biggest threats are his Invulnerability and mid regen. If Banjo's head gets destroyed or he gets blown to pieces the mid regen obviously won't save him. His invulnerability lasts 40 seconds.(though he can deactivate it)

Anyone with teleportation, summoning or better lifting strenght should be able to avoid Kazooie's TK with no problem.

How is that more fair than Hiiro's speed amp?

Hiiro uses speed first, more than likely, but I'm talking about for the purpose of this tournament.

Is there even a way for people in this tourney to get around that when he uses it?

Yes:

It has a time limit, and since we're not NLFing it, it can likely be bypassed by high enough 7-C AP. Well, not bypassed, but they'd be damaged somewhat despite their invulnerability.

Unlike the speed amp, it's not an "I win" button

Since this is no longer a tournament match I've given Banjo & Kazooie vehicles to stand a chance vs lolblitz

Back