• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder what the extent of B&K's knowledge from Nuts & Bolts & Grunty's Revenge is.

I know that in Tooie, they have experience in FPS-like areas, but in those, the goals are typically to hunt down enemies that don't move much, such as the Clinkers or sticks of dynamite. They potentially have experience being a submarine that fought Lord Woo Fak Fak, a giant angler fish that shoots balls of electricity, & as themselves, fought Targitzan, but he's mostly stationary, beyond that he has rotating targets as his only vulnerable points & shoots darts in straight lines.

They did fight Grunty in that way, but Grunty was sticking out of her head & slinging spells, not doing much evading.

Mr. Patch does use projectiles, but doesn't move much & is a huge target.

There is a multiplayer mode -Which Heggy even references when Jinjo is unlocked for it in the main game- which has PvP FPS like combat.

So while they have plenty of experience with building & operating vehicles, hunting down many-numbered targets, they only have experience with someone like Doomslayer if we account for BT's multiplayer mode, & IDK if that's canon or not.
Plus, he may be a bit more jumpy. (B&K should be able to jump.)

(Gosh do I ever hate the Breegull Blaster.)

IDK if they have relevant experience against someone of Doomslayer's size, fighting style, level of mobility (However good or bad it may be.) & ranged weapon type battling.

Back