• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang vs Muten Roshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that it might be a tie. They are basically equal in destructive force, and Bang has a slight advantage in speed. But Roshi has the Kamehameha, which increases his destructive force. I'm not sure.

Bang lost to Homeless Emperor, he's sort of weak to energy attacks. I'm going with Roshi.

Pretty much what both Alakabamm and SSJGamer99 said. I'm going with Roshi, with very high difficulties.

Roshi takes this. Honestly, I don't see Bang being faster than Roshi, but even if he was Roshi still has the abilities in his belt to win it.

Roshi can only do the Kamehameha once (his profile doesnt specify but I assume once per day?)

hynopsis, psuedo electricity attack that might immobilze Bang, maybe possibly seal (though he would need a sealing container, unlikely given this battle)

Bang wins to having same Durability and AP but also having them be likely higher and speed blitzes. Even the kamehameha, Roshi's best move could be easily aimdodged or just plain dodged due to its large charge time.

Bang has been upgraded to Mountain level and Massively Hypersonic+ since this thread, so I'll be closing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back