• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goten and Trunks vs Master Roshi

Coolboy6

He/Him
Goten and Trunks are told to go to Kame house by Goku to train under his old master, Roshi. The kids arrive there and are introduced by the Turtle Hermit. He then tells the kids to battle him in order to to test their strength and skills (OG DB callback yey)

Goten and Trunks are in ssj and are allowed to fuse if they deem it necessary, Post T.O.P versions are used, fight takes place at Kame house

Goten and Trunks:

Master Roshi:

So as far as I can see, Roshi is overwhelmingly stronger. He scales to characters that can destroy Katchin Katchin, which > Katching, who Base Gohan couldn't break
He also seems to have some niche hax abilities that might give Goten some trouble, like Hypnosis (Trunks is likely to not fall for this)
Also way better fighting experience and skill than the kids

So as far as I can see, Roshi is overwhelmingly stronger. He scales to characters that can destroy Katchin Katchin, which > Katching, who Base Gohan couldn't break
He also seems to have some niche hax abilities that might give Goten some trouble, like Hypnosis (Trunks is likely to not fall for this)
Also way better fighting experience and skill than the kids
Master Roshi is definitely stronger based off the scaling and also more experienced so that’s why I allowed Goten and Trunks to fuse into Gotenks so that’s probably their best way to win

Back