• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Master Roshi

Sans (UNDERTALE) sans’ profile (Speed was equalized and Battle took place on the USS M’DICK. Both were 5 meters apart. Master Roshi had 1 second of prep time and sans has half a second of prep time)

peak

Bro tryna have a summary long as the Bible 💀
I could say the Battle takes place in Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds' Throne Room

I could say the Battle takes place in Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds' Throne Room
Give sans knowledge on ALL OF THEM also make it so both of them have knowledge on eachothers sexuality

mqdefault.jpg

I fricking hate speed equalized matches

anyway,since master roshi alr have an idea of what sans is capable off, he will probally be more cautious

I do think that he can hold his own against sans damaku, in the manga roshi was stated to have something similar to ultra instint,that allowed him to dodge hits from jiren who was WAAAAY faster than him

This + the fact roshi has prior knowledge + echanced senses + after images + should allow roshi to play around sans danmaku

And the place they are fighing is not that big either, so everytime sans telwports away roshi can catch up to him quickly(especially cosidering both of them are like hypersonic here lol)

I guess roshi wincons here are

1-tire sans out
2-Seal him away
3-Put him to sleep

Number 2 will be nearly impossible here because sans is not the type of guy to let his opps breath, number 3 is kinda iffy too but master roshi did manage to catch frost off guard with mafuba, so i guess he can try to find an opening and put sans in the jar, this will most likely be a last resort tho because this drains his stamina like crazy

images

But with that being said sans doesnt need to do much to kill roshi, and the fact that the place is like really small is also a big help for him

Now that i think about it, do we assume that the submarine is now an indestructable prison where only the last one stading can leave or?...

Last edited:
I fricking hate speed equalized matches

Well anyway,since master roshi alr have an idea of what sans is capable off, he will probally be more cautious

I do think that he can hold his own against sans damaku, in the manga roshi was stated to have something similar to ultra instint,that allowed him to dodge hits from jiren who was WAAAAY faster than him

This + the fact roshi has prior knowledge + echanced senses + after images + should allow roshi to play around sans danmaku

And the place they are fighing is not that big either, so everytime sans telwports away roshi can catch up to him quickly(especially cosidering both of them are like hypersonic here lol)

I guess roshi wincons here are

1-tire sans out
2-Seal him away
3-Put him to sleep

Number 2 will be nearly impossible here because sans is not the type of guy to let his opps breath, number 3 is kinda iffy too but master roshi did manage to catch frost off guard with mafuba, so i guess he can try to find an opening and put sans in the jar, this will most likely be a last resort tho because this drains his stamina like crazy

images

But with that being said sans doesnt need to do much to kill roshi, and the fact that the place is like really small is also a big help for him

Now that i think about it, do we assume that the submarine is now an indestructable prison where only the last one stading can leave or?...
Should I change the location? I think we'd assume the submarine is as durable as it's shown to be

Should I change the location? I think we'd assume the submarine is as durable as it's shown to be
If its as durable as a normal submarine, then it depends imo

Well, if the submarine is in the water(where it should be ) then yes, the thing will just get blown up and then sans just wins because he can either use his TK to make sure roshi doesnt get out of the water or just take the chance and bombard him with attacks

BUUUUUUUUT, i guess u could just make so the submarine is on land for some reason, it wont affect the fight in any way because literally the first attack will destroy it lol, but having this stupid submarime name on the profiles would be really funny

Back