• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Master Roshi

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Battle takes place on the USS M'DICK

Start 5 meters away

Roshi has Prior knowledge and 1 second of prep time

Sans has half a second of prep time

Sans has knowledge of the submarine they're fighting in

Speed Equal

Max Power Roshi is used

Master Roshi: 0

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
does character speed effect prep time? I dont think characters can make their prep time longer
It's moreso that his reactions and perception are way quicker then a normal human, so he'd be getting like 50 thoughts or some shit off to strategize
Roshi goes for AoE due to the prior knowledge and wins
Sans can slam him and kill him in less then a second

It's moreso that his reactions and perception are way quicker then a normal human, so he'd be getting like 50 thoughts or some shit off to strategize
I dont think that works by that logic people like rick can stop time and prep for infinity or any speedster or imme or infinite speed character can prep for eternity

I have the urge to make a story line out of all these sans vs dbz match ups

But this fight seems like sans would be able to at least hold roshi back via telekinesis

Roshi is skilled tho
Yes but he still needs to survive the attack, which he can't get hit for 0.84 seconds or so from a Hypersonic characters' view point
I dont think that works by that logic people like rick can stop time and prep for infinity or any speedster or imme or infinite speed character can prep for eternity
I'm using my logic here, but hey, we should probably ask

Sans will be gaining wins from every DBZ character bro

sans haxs would be should be able to hold roshi back and he maybe will have a little karma on roshi I'm not sure

Delete the prep time, can the master nuke?
Prior knowledge means he can see sanses profile so he still wont know his attack pattern

Back