• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What Apple said but if you are talking about Mind Kisuke, Kisuke. Dude basically autos co op for me and ran through one of the last floors on the 5th Anni tower in under 30 secs (though he is maxed out with good gear which just makes him a great example of how good he is) but his real use is the extra potions which let you 10/10/10 your heart characters really fast while you can get other Mind SP units that will do the same as Candice or even better.
yeah I chose him firstly to help me in grinding the purple potions

Ichigo didn’t use his full power until he went to fight Yhwach at the end of the manga.

The blood is from Ichigo’s own grip strength 👀
And that same non serious Ichigo could block attacks from Almighty Yhwach and one shot the WSK . And yet was hurt by one of Uryuu's arrows , meaning Uryuu scale somewhat .

A Yhwach that was also casual.

Yhwach was forcibly controlling his body, meaning Ichigo couldn't choose to restrain himself.
So everyone was casual/holding back ?

Ichigo wasn't going all out
Almighty Yhwach was casual
Uryuu was holding back because of course he didn't want to kill ichigo , we know that .

So everyone still scale .

Last edited:
So everyone was casual/holding back ?
The cue that TS Ichigo is going all out is when we physically see his spiritual pressure. And Yhwach even says when they first meet at Reiokyu, "you can't even say you'll kill the person who killed your mohter". So, yes Ichigo wasn't going all out until the final battle.

Yhwach casually blocks all of this nerfed TS Ichigo's attacks, taking no damage ever.

Uryu is arguably holding back to yes.

So everyone still scale .
Scaling to an unquantifiably nerfed character, is, well, unquantifiable.

You can use this scaling to say Uryu > Femritters. We already know Uryu > Quilge.

it can be argued both ways imo

ichigo was more than likely weaker than his casual self moments ago because mental state affects characters in bleach (captain level ichigo was nerfed to fodder hollow level post ss cuz of this) and seeing uryu someone who was close to him on the side of the person that killed their parents would def affect his mental state

or you can take the other side and say that doesnt matter as ichibei was planning on turning ichigo into reio and that had to be with his passive reiatsu so uryu would scale to the higher tiers even if its just to their passive reiatsu (or you can argue shinigamis can suppress their passive release like aizen, tho it seems like there is a limit to how much they can suppress as aizen was able to suppress enough so ichigos friends wont die but normal humans died, but ichigo was in combat so idt he would suppress that much)

I like to believe uryu scales somewhat as kubo once said he only considers uryu to be ichigos rival iirc , but I think its debatable (more in the favor of uryu not scaling even tho id like him to scale) and cant be answered easily

try using mayuri? I used to use characters that inflicted status aliments such as burn/poison/lacerate with a full recharge link to have a higher chance of affecting the enemies, so soi fon might work ig. tho now I use a level 10 attack T10 tokinada to melt the bosses
act soi fon has long stride and 3 or 4 flash steps she can dodge the specials with ease, try her

try using mayuri? I used to use characters that inflicted status aliments such as burn/poison/lacerate with a full recharge link to have a higher chance of affecting the enemies, so soi fon might work ig. tho now I use a level 10 attack T10 tokinada to melt the bosses
can u show me ur Toki build? thats mine

can u show me ur Toki build? thats mine
I didnt do the tower you are doing this month but this is how I build him for every senkaimon floor I use him in (last ditch works if you dont have that ichigo) Id keep my special for the final boss to inflict weaken before tsukishima uses his special so I wont die, and if I die against yukio I have last ditch to revive, jackie should be easy to dodge tho

Didn't Uryu used Antithesis against Yhwach with the arrow? That way there was no future where he block it?
Nope i believe it's because of the arrows stillness properties which negates the almighty. Hash could see uryu in the future.Same reason Yhwach couldn't see the mimihagi cuz of its stillness power

Hash negs shun maybe even yama considering how versatile the balance is. Negates any misfortune. As seen when he killed kang du hash couldn't cutt him at first until he used the balance which negated the misfortune of hash not being able to cutt him. Also negated nananos anti Quincy shield. He can probably negate and bypass yamas flames with it

what?!? did anyone in the past ever use the senna stuff to give yhwach, aizen and ichigo uni ratings?

the rule was for the stuff from the manga and light novel that made it too speculative, this senna stuff is a new argument.

Yes the Senna stuff specifically arose from me listening to the actual Japanese and checking how it matched with the subtitles.

Whatever, I'll make a thread for just the new accepted calc if he keeps the thread closed by lying through his teeth, if the current one isn't re-opened. Seeing how when a verse gets a new accepted calc it is procedure to take it through a CRT for implication.

"No new information" my ass.

They're so shocked that there's controversy over Bleach when you have damage closing threads for no justified reason. I can only roll my eyes so far back before I lose em.

Make a calc group thread to replace the current calc with your new one if you want the existing one to be replaced.

Back