• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Lol

Naruto has almost all of this characteristics, if not all.
Saw that shit myself and couldn’t help but click it too lmao. Every sentence had me going “but that’s part of his development” or “must not have read the series since you misunderstood his entire character” and “…… literally every shonen MC but aight, I guess

i played it well as much as my new characters could handle
its just a what if evolved mode from the silver surfer form

chapter starts with his monologue scene where he talks about reaching the top as his carried away by the hollow light and this is the only ingame dialogue chapter for the event i think?

Honestly, they should have made the story Aizen getting a new evolution while Ichigo gains his Artbook form instead of Dangai and Mugetsu and the two scrap obliterating the copied multiverses created by Aizen and showing off a load of cool powers.

6th Anniversary Artbook Ichigo: T20 Gameplay Review w/ Best Builds - Bleach  Brave Souls | Premium - YouTube

nice

Where did you read Hisagi's novel?

I may have misunderstood or the translation is wrong, but in Novel the getsuga proves capable of ripping reishi. Is this a denial of durability?

Jugram smacks Shunsui up so much it’s not funny. Jugram diced Bazz, Bazz could somewhat offset Yama’s flames, Shunsui is a rival to Tokinada, Tokinada can’t even produce flames as hot as Yama’s. Plus Balance gg.

Shunsui activates Bankai, Jugram cuts him in half. Shunsui has to go through a couple acts before the one shot move.

Even his "one shot" move isn't instant. The balance is activated by thought/passive , even if he cut of Jugram's head , he could still Balance GG and send twice as much back to Shunsui , because a cut head can think for multiples seconds if not minutes .

Last edited:
Even his "one shot" move isn't instant. The balance is activated by thought/passive , even if he cut of Jugram's head , he could still Balance GG and send twice as much back to Shunsui , because a cut head can think for multiples seconds if not minutes .
Double K.O.? Jugram can't regenerate?

Double K.O.? Jugram can't regenerate?
Yes he can ? he transfer the wound to his shield . His shield get cut , and Shunsui is in 3 pieces as he get double the damage : once for hurting Jugram and the second for hurting his shield , wich count as a part of Jugram for his fortune manip .

Jugram smacks Shunsui up so much it’s not funny. Jugram diced Bazz, Bazz could somewhat offset Yama’s flames, Shunsui is a rival to Tokinada, Tokinada can’t even produce flames as hot as Yama’s. Plus Balance gg.
Uryu stronger than Shunsui and Yamma. :D

a question, who should I max out first between Kisuke and Candice?
What Apple said but if you are talking about Mind Kisuke, Kisuke. Dude basically autos co op for me and ran through one of the last floors on the 5th Anni tower in under 30 secs (though he is maxed out with good gear which just makes him a great example of how good he is) but his real use is the extra potions which let you 10/10/10 your heart characters really fast while you can get other Mind SP units that will do the same as Candice or even better.

It's either Anti thesis shenanigans or Plot Arrow shenanigans.

If uryu is getting destroyed by Jugram without him needing to use The Balance once, there is no way he scale to Peak Yhwach in stats .

yeah , "Survived" is the correct term.
He didn't inflict so much as a paper cut to either Almighty Jugram or The Balance Jugram without relying on the Anti Thesis .

And even imperfect Almighty Jugram is Far Far Far from Peak Yhwach .

Back