• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bro wtf? That’s brutal. Klab should give you a free one if you spend 5k orbs tbh. Blowing all of your orb savings when it’s that much and not getting anything is disgusting af.
yea they should guarantee 1 banner after a few thousand orbs honestly, im sure whales would be willing to spend more if they did that too they have nothing to lose, but whatever.

i pulled a good amount of 5 stars (3 that can get resurrected) ill max them out and go for my final try to get daddy aizen until he returns ig

yea they should guarantee 1 banner after a few thousand orbs honestly, im sure whales would be willing to spend more if they did that too they have nothing to lose, but whatever.

i pulled a good amount of 5 stars (3 that can get resurrected) ill max them out and go for my final try to get daddy aizen until he returns ig
Good luck fam. Imma pray for you 🙏

The "well can you see me" in combination with the whole dimensional transcendence talk from Aizen and Isshin can be wanked into 6th Anni Aizen being a higher dimensional existence opposed to just having higher dimensional power. That's about as spicy as it gets. He's definitely a Soul King tier character at least tho.

Aizen is a 4th Dimensional being, Soul king is a 5th-dimensional being..
Mugetsu is the answer that the Shiba reached after countless efforts to try to replace Reio, so a 5th-dimensional being, it's equal to TS Ichigo which Ichibe wanted to replace Reio with.

“Indeed. The Soul Reaper who was the ancestor of the Shiba clan opposed the Tsunayashiro clan continuing to forcibly seal the Reio away. ‘We must make known far and wide the sin we have committed and entrust our judgment to the world,’ the ancestor insisted. In addition, the Shiba ancestor had been searching for a technique to make their own body into a sacrifice in place of the Reio.”

Mugetsu is the answer that the Shiba reached after countless efforts to try to replace Reio, so a 5th-dimensional being, it's equal to TS Ichigo which Ichibe wanted to replace Reio with.

“Indeed. The Soul Reaper who was the ancestor of the Shiba clan opposed the Tsunayashiro clan continuing to forcibly seal the Reio away. ‘We must make known far and wide the sin we have committed and entrust our judgment to the world,’ the ancestor insisted. In addition, the Shiba ancestor had been searching for a technique to make their own body into a sacrifice in place of the Reio.”
where in the novel is this said?

The hogyoku is stated to have the power to transform plp into soul king level beings so it's not farfetched for aizen to be on that level

where in the novel is this said?
oh it's not stated that Mugetsu is the answer, it's just me analyzing, it just says this

It's from the last volume.

Thank you, but I believe you are referring to mugetsu too, not even Aizen knew this form. On second thought, it seems that every noble family looked for a way to create a new replacement, Shiba with mugetsu, yoruichi's family with hougyoku made by Urahara maybe and tokinada trying to create from parts of SK

Possibly. That's why tokinada tried to force Kisuke to make another hogyoku to transform hikone into a soul king.

True considering Isshin knows FGT too, maybe Final Getsuga Tenshou is a clan technique.
This reminds me of a thing I was talking to a friend about the other day, considering FGT is a thing Isshin was certain Ichigo could learn, how both of them can use GT, and FGT makes them “become Getsuga itself” it has to be genetic thing imo with Getsuga being the Shiba ancestor or his Zanpakuto/power.

Honestly waiting for Kubo to make a “what if” Kaien where he has Bankai and if the man just happened to drop a GT on his opponent, I won’t be surprised.

The biggest f u beam in the game for his first, basically a full screen hit followed by a 25 hit tracking vortex like 5th Byakuya for his second and the standard full screen for his 3rd (larger than full screen actually because of Havoc).

posting here cuz I dont want to derail the other thread

the bleach speed stuff is really weird to me, kubo heavily implying uryus arrows are made of light (what anonymous posted on the thread) and making him faster than his shadow very early on, and also being able to have a perception of at least sub rel speeds based on the arrancar arc calc and finally his arrow possibly blitzing sunlight, but then we get to the stuff damage posted the other day about base ginjo and other characters struggling against lightning speed attacks and base ginjo should scale far above that uryu. I believe narita has a different interpretation on how fast these characters are than what kubo intended maybe and we should ignore his speed stuff if they contradict the manga, idk

also aaron dodging light but we dont talk about that

posting here cuz I dont want to derail the other thread

the bleach speed stuff is really weird to me, kubo heavily implying uryus arrows are made of light (what anonymous posted on the thread) and making him faster than his shadow very early on, and also being able to have a perception of at least sub rel speeds based on the arrancar arc calc and finally his arrow possibly blitzing sunlight, but then we get to the stuff damage posted the other day about base ginjo and other characters struggling against lightning speed attacks and base ginjo should scale far above that uryu. I believe narita has a different interpretation on how fast these characters are than what kubo intended maybe and we should ignore his speed stuff if they contradict the manga, idk

also aaron dodging light but we dont talk about that
I would comment on this contradiction as well. Furthermore, in the next moment where it is said that its ray is more powerful than a natural ray, it states that it is slower.

Bleach speed is weird because depending on interpretation it's sitting for the most part around MHS to MHS+ or it's sitting around FTL to MFTL, and the thing is it's not like either is massively more concrete than the other. I don't think there will be any good clarification unless the anime expounds upon pre-existing knowledge or we get a TYBW databook.

Back