• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Anyone knows what kind of power is Jugram using in these pages? Is he using the Quincy shadow portal, Yhwach's black reiatsu ability or some purple thingy portal in the back?

1c3561bea62e83b88f01dc8165ab4799.jpg
a162c68005fdf2dd54709a161869ea0c.jpg

considering that while Yhwach is asleep , Jugram gain some of his powers , i will say that this is supposed to be Mimihagi/SK black energy that Yhwach absorbed. Just a downgraded version of it , just like he have a downgraded version of The Almighty .

The purple stuff happened on chapter 661 and looks like Askin's powers.
0661-001.png
1c3561bea62e83b88f01dc8165ab4799.jpg

Askin activates this barrier on chapter 664. These two fights could be happening at the same time, and this was Askin's Vollstandig barrier covering a part of the castle since they were near it before going to the bridge area when he compressed the barrier.

0664-013.png
8980cfa9b304002ed0b058511901b55a.jpg

Poison resistance for Jugram?

i kinda agree . Seem to push a bit. No mention of askin at all, or reaction to a massive ball of poisonous energy engulfing a part of the castle.

Imo, that purple stuff ( in the colored version) is just an artistic choice . But we will have confirmation once the anime come out i guess

They look like planets to me.
We can pixel scale them to mayuri
Im sorry what was that argument. Holy shit

Inb4 they deem the bleach realms arent pocket unis just to invalid the senna feat

we got this from the official bbs discord. wish they went more in depth but it was too short

this is the raws, スキルカット演出はとにかく「現実崩壊感」がこだわりポイントです。 すべて藍染惣右介の掌の中……という「支配され感」をお楽しみください!

image0.png

image1.png

I have to check the raws myself and source, but iirc there was a databook entry in Unmasked or sumn that echoed this. Not all too surprising seeing how Aizen folded Yama into an omelet.

image0.png

image1.png

I have to check the raws myself and source, but iirc there was a databook entry in Unmasked or sumn that echoed this. Not all too surprising seeing how Aizen folded Yama into an omelet.
So this is saying pre evolved aizen id above yamamoto? If so then why does kubo say yama is strongest soul reaper in every databook lol. Aizen also said yamamoto would probably beat him in a fight. However feats contradict cuz yama needed to prep and attack for aizen.

In unmasked it did state size aizen was never surpassed till dangai ichigo

Yeah he is contradicting what Aizen has said, idk I think we should probably be sure of the source

Also wtf he didn't actually answer anything lol he was just comparing Aizen to others, the question was about why Aizen sought to become stronger when he also hated being strong

Back