• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

6v1dqggdz8tb1.jpg

I think you forgot to change the gender terms on some of the Quincies, a lot of the male Quincies have "she" in their justifications for their tier ratings.
Oof my bad, I’m sure they’ll get ironed out as people see them

Btw why does only Gerard get full scaling to Sealed squad zero and not Pernida?(i can understand why for Askin and Specially Lille)
Gerard’s the only one who did so via brute strength, Pernida has his nerve hax.

Oof my bad, I’m sure they’ll get ironed out as people see them

Gerard’s the only one who did so via brute strength, Pernida has his nerve hax.
Pernida tanks Kirio's plants or does that not count?
Having to wait at least 2 years for Askin to get his Upgrade is gonna be pain but i'll bare with it lmao.

Question, what bleach character can fight a 7.4 Exatons character who is basically a DBZ character in terms of abilities but with a little extra

In terms of an even fight?
And which character btw?
My FCOC wiki character, and yes FCOC characters can fight vs battle wiki characters

She basically has a speed blitz amp that turns her intangible and a health bar forcefeild system that can take 70 hits from 7.4 exaton characters and multiple attacks from someone 4 to 10 times stronger then her before it breaks

Kubo's comment on his club~“I'm still working on a design that won't be released to the world until a few years from now, but once I started working on it, I ended up drawing things I wasn't asked to do...”

Kubo's comment on his club~“I'm still working on a design that won't be released to the world until a few years from now, but once I started working on it, I ended up drawing things I wasn't asked to do...”
Is this current because I think I have heard this before?

Was having a good morning until it hit me that if Vollständig ever gets an accepted Multiplier,the Absolute Menace Äs Nödt is gonna cause complete insanity to happen.

As a result, I got what I wanted and we cannot predict what will happen in the future.
Yee,mostly what happens is a result of a absolute Hilarity of a scaling chain thanks to the combined effort of Äs Nödt,Byakuya,the femritters(minus Bambietta lol),the elite Sternritter,Squad Zero and Uryu.
There's a few others that catch stray upscaling and benefit as well.

Back