• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

the fullbringers have shit like messing with the past, time manipulaton,yukio's full bring, etc. And they have pieces of the soulking in them, basically acting as miniature hogyoku's
B.O.T.E requires direct contact with the opponent to actually affect them, which given Comp Hollows insane spam capabilities through Ceros, is most likely not going to happen.

Time Tells no Lies is incredibly vague in its description and usage, it could be useful, sure; I just don't see it being all that useful here given multiple abilities either superseding the shown usages, like Roka's regeneration making the "killing" aspect of it useless.

Invaders Must Die is definitely useful and potent in this situation, It's probably Comp Fullbringers best ability tbh. It however requires the opponent to be placed inside another dimension for its effects to work, which is highly improbable since Composite Hollows can release out hundreds of Cero Oscuras and Gran Rey Ceros to destroy everything around them, including the dimension. You also have Respira which will age anything that tries to encage them, Roka's mimicry allowing her to copy the ability, transfer her information someplace else to escape the dimension etc. Composite Fullbringer also has to activate this ability before getting completely dookied on by the immense spam of Composite Hollow, which I can't foresee them doing.

Soul King Fragments are stated to act like miniature Hogyoku's but I don't see how it's useful for this fight when all of the impressive abilities that the Hogyoku has isn't present within them, we don't see the amazing regeneration, the amazing reality warping capabilities, the fate manipulation etc.

riruka can shrink the koygoku and yukio recreated that whole dimension.

Riruka can also turn plp to stuffed aminals and manipulate them

Girkio can set rules or amp himself with his time power

Tsukishima can cutt anything and change the past of anything. He can use this null attacks,manipulate or gain intel.

Ginjo can steal powers and bestow them. Not only that he can merged abilities making them better.

Yukio can pretty much do just about anything

So their way more haxed than hollows
Shrinking doesn't mean much in this situation when multiple Hollows can increase their size through Res or other abilities, Composite Hollow can also just eventually negate it through things like Roka's power mimicry or Baraggan's Respira aging away the heart placed on Comp Hollow.

That requires interaction, which isn't happening with Baraggan's Respira aging everything.

As I explained above, Girko's ability is nigh-featless and vague, so it's not that useful in this fight.

Explained above, He can null attacks by manipulating their past, I don't disagree but with the amount of attacks actually coming after him is beyond his ability to cut and manipulate imo.

Ginjo can only steal Fullbringers, which Hollow abilities aren't.

Already addressed the Yukio point above.

B.O.T.E requires direct contact with the opponent to actually affect them, which given Comp Hollows insane spam capabilities through Ceros, is most likely not going to happen.

Time Tells no Lies is incredibly vague in its description and usage, it could be useful, sure; I just don't see it being all that useful here given multiple abilities either superseding the shown usages, like Roka's regeneration making the "killing" aspect of it useless.

Invaders Must Die is definitely useful and potent in this situation, It's probably Comp Fullbringers best ability tbh. It however requires the opponent to be placed inside another dimension for its effects to work, which is highly improbable since Composite Hollows can release out hundreds of Cero Oscuras and Gran Rey Ceros to destroy everything around them, including the dimension. You also have Respira which will age anything that tries to encage them, Roka's mimicry allowing her to copy the ability, transfer her information someplace else to escape the dimension etc. Composite Fullbringer also has to activate this ability before getting completely dookied on by the immense spam of Composite Hollow, which I can't foresee them doing.

Soul King Fragments are stated to act like miniature Hogyoku's but I don't see how it's useful for this fight when all of the impressive abilities that the Hogyoku has isn't present within them, we don't see the amazing regeneration, the amazing reality warping capabilities, the fate manipulation etc.

Shrinking doesn't mean much in this situation when multiple Hollows can increase their size through Res or other abilities, Composite Hollow can also just eventually negate it through things like Roka's power mimicry or Baraggan's Respira aging away the heart placed on Comp Hollow.

That requires interaction, which isn't happening with Baraggan's Respira aging everything.

As I explained above, Girko's ability is nigh-featless and vague, so it's not that useful in this fight.

Explained above, He can null attacks by manipulating their past, I don't disagree but with the amount of attacks actually coming after him is beyond his ability to cut and manipulate imo.

Ginjo can only steal Fullbringers, which Hollow abilities aren't.

Already addressed the Yukio point above.
I actually forgot Composite hollows includes Roka of all Yhwach-Forsaken things,does Ikko also come with anything interesting?
Also Composite hollows get to break "equal stats" by having Cero Oscuras at bare minimum being a 10x AP amp and then having at bare minimum 4 Techniques that would upscale from so there's that.
Does Composite Fullbringers have any concrete answers to Amor btw?

I actually forgot Composite hollows includes Roka of all Yhwach-Forsaken things,does Ikko also come with anything interesting?
Also Composite hollows get to break "equal stats" by having Cero Oscuras at bare minimum being a 10x AP amp and then having at bare minimum 4 Techniques that would upscale from so there's that.
Does Composite Fullbringers have any concrete answers to Amor btw?
Does reiou count as a full bringer?

"are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet"

scout-goes-insane.gif

How soon do you suppose the explainations on the canonicity of the light novels will be put up? Will Memories of Nobody be included too?
Give it a decade or 2.
When I get time dude 😭 Christ let me breath, I have 65 profiles I need to update, among other verses (Joujuu Senjin Mushibugyou) that I want to revise, hop off
Overworked Employee Arc's back must be hurting a lot at this point.
maybe we should migrate to Thug Bug verse.

Max Res Yammy < SAFWY Zaraki ~ half power FH Ichigo
And because of that,he should be able to cut through Respira as well correct?
(Which just leaves the Tiny possibility of somehow Zommari tagging him but lmao,that ain't happening)
Oh wait just the Karakura Espada,nah he clears even easier than entire Espada.
That one dude who really wanks Staark on his way to say Staark>Base Lille

Last edited:
Back