• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Screenshot_20230928_020118_Gallery.jpg

"A short-tempered and quarrelsome man

Well, there's no one to fight with in the Reiou Palace, so he won't be able to get into a fight. I'm no match for him!"

Bro acting like we the only ones I literally saw plp say shit 10× worse but I ant snitching
I'm not going to read the last 10 pages in-depth to find everyone who is behaving off but you two are the most egregious ones I've spotted.

Let everyone take the warning as a reminder to try and avoid making other people uncomfortable on here.

I'm not going to read the last 10 pages in-depth to find everyone who is behaving off but you two are the most egregious ones I've spotted.

Let everyone take the warning as a reminder to try and avoid making other people uncomfortable on here.
Uhhh 10 pages ant nowhere enough but okay

I thought I honestly censored myself quite well since I don't mention private parts or sexual acts more so leave it up to interpretation for ppl with dirty minds

Back