• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Arc7Kuroi

hell-im-in-hell.gif

Screenshot_20230928_020118_Gallery.jpg

"A short-tempered and quarrelsome man

Well, there's no one to fight with in the Reiou Palace, so he won't be able to get into a fight. I'm no match for him!"

That Translation is beyond horrible.

the actual meaning is that Ichibei doesn’t find him a suitable opponent for his temper.

Ichibei would stomps all squad zero with just his punches alone no need for shikai or bankai.

Holy shit Tenjiro blitzed Jugram, he might actually be the fastest among squad 0 reminds me of kizaru, I'm afraid my jugram stocks are plummeting he even used his shield

But I can almost taste that light speed feat

All he did was punch he did a speed technique with soi fon that's why she was wondering what move it was. Not same thing at all
That's more humiliating, Soifon always act fast and all and he humiliated her in her own field.
She acted like that against Aizen and said "why do you think I'm the commander blah blah blah" then he blitzed tf out of here and slashed her down, then Tenjiro did the same, all hat no cattle
Yuka always my contrarian
9ncUZWS.jpg

She also got blitzed by BG9 (unironically she got blitzed in every arc) and if it wasn't for Goatke Urahara and Goatmaeda she would've died, but she always bite the hand that feed her, what a fodder, she should've kept fighting opponents like Kotetsu and Sentaro

She also got blitzed by BG9 (unironically she got blitzed in every arc) and if it wasn't for Goatke Urahara and Goatmaeda she would've died, but she always bite the hand that feed her, what a fodder, she should've kept fighting opponents like Kotetsu and Sentaro
Bg9 didn't blizt her

If you wanna say she a bottom captain I'll let it slide but we not gunna pretend like she slow too.

The girl grabbed a bunch of bullets, took a mini gun, and made her way back on top of whatever before anybody saw what was going on 🤦. She's weak I get it but girl is quick

Yall should go reread/rewatch before wasting my time with a response like "he didn't"
I mean BG9 blitzing Soifon wouldn’t even be a Soifon antifeat… it’s a BG9 feat
I'm trolling them.
Still it's funny how she act fast every time and then get blitzed

Back