• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I know i'm gonna love and hate this episode lmao, Uryu losing to senjumummy using an umbrella is crazy

Also a chance for SoL Tenjiro

**Inhales copium

So D0 stocks are going up hey ?

I will be a bit dissapointed if Jugram and Uryu don't get at least a few hits in but that's fine if they lose before Yhwach boost them.

So D0 stocks are going up hey ?

I will be a bit dissapointed if Jugram and Uryu don't get at least a few hits in but that's fine if they lose before Yhwach boost them.
At least be relative to S0 in base before the stomp, these aren't random sternritter, it's the Grandmaster and the Successor 💀

You trying to backstab us by removing Ichigo's scaling to Yhwach?
Ichigo still has plenty of way to scale to Yhwach, beside his fight, Yhwach feared his true bankai meaning it is relative to him at very minimun.

however, if see you take into account sasakibe vs Yhwach or grimmjow vs askin, you can see for Kubo make sense having much much weaker characters doing damage if they can do a surprise backstab

At least be relative to S0 in base before the stomp, these aren't random sternritter, it's the Grandmaster and the Successor 💀
And they're not random shinigami either , they are the goddamn D0.

If they don't use their schrift , it's fair to say Uryu and Jugram would lose to them, considering how easily a single D0 member embarassed the SS.

What is wrong with not wanting Jugram and Uryu to be fodders ? Leaks say that they couldn't even touch their opponents and yeah I think it's embarassing

Black clover and animation in the same sentence I get scared
Have you not seen Black clover movie animation?

This is just scratching the surface, all from people that will work on the episode

For example, they join in the middle of the fight after clearing the Quincy elite. So it would be a 5x1 and in the end Yhwach kills them all releasing The Almighy.
oh you meant story wise.

Heeee... i like the Auswhallen'd SS hype of them dealing with D0 members. Making Yhwach do all the work when he is already the final bad guy would be weird.

You can look at the Askin thing in 2 ways: 1 he’s faster than Pernida, Lille, and Gerard or 2 the others were caught off guard as only Askin recognized the true danger of Sayafushi in time to react. Either way tho, it’s impressive for Askin, the only one brought from below was more on top of things than the Elite. Which I suppose makes sense, since Askin is most worried about not failing than the others.

There is a doubt, if the schultz - staffel post the AUS still wins against Squad zero then the scaling doesn’t really change doesn’t it? Simply Kubo made a way to make both shine, but the amped Schultz Staffel if they beat squad zero they are still gonna lose to the top tiers captains

- There will be another reorganization of the events of the ep., and for this reason the episode will begin with the scene in which Yoruich's younger brother, Yūshirō Shihōin, appears "looking" for her amidst the rubble in the Seireitei!

- ALL scenes about Robert Accutrone were archived!

- The Bambies scenes will be maintained, so we can be sure that Auswählen will happen, but there will also be some changes (since Robert's scenes will be cut)!

- Tenjiro Kirinji will KILL Jugram Haschwalth using his Zanpakutou Kinpika!

- Shutara Senjumaru will defeat Uryu Ishida, and according to Leaker, neither he nor Jugram had a chance in their battles against the members of the Zero Division (more emphasis on Bantai Zero???? I accept)!

- The episode will have a post-credits scene, and this scene will end in the meeting between Ukitake and Kyoraku, which takes place in Chapter 605 of the Manga!

- The episode's poem will be by "Ôorigami" from Division Zero, Shutara Senjumaru!

Source: Same as always.

I'm 100% sure now that Kubo is giving Robert a fight in Cour 3 if he was kept alive. It would be funny if he tries to attack Aizen on the chair just to get speed blitz his speed blitz by Aizen's reiatsu.

- There will be another reorganization of the events of the ep., and for this reason the episode will begin with the scene in which Yoruich's younger brother, Yūshirō Shihōin, appears "looking" for her amidst the rubble in the Seireitei!

- ALL scenes about Robert Accutrone were archived!

- The Bambies scenes will be maintained, so we can be sure that Auswählen will happen, but there will also be some changes (since Robert's scenes will be cut)!

- Tenjiro Kirinji will KILL Jugram Haschwalth using his Zanpakutou Kinpika!

- Shutara Senjumaru will defeat Uryu Ishida, and according to Leaker, neither he nor Jugram had a chance in their battles against the members of the Zero Division (more emphasis on Bantai Zero???? I accept)!

- The episode will have a post-credits scene, and this scene will end in the meeting between Ukitake and Kyoraku, which takes place in Chapter 605 of the Manga!

- The episode's poem will be by "Ôorigami" from Division Zero, Shutara Senjumaru!

Source: Same as always.
is this just episode 25? no leaks for 26?

Back