• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Was I the only one not disappointed from the death battle outcome? 🤔
Naw, I think it's fine to argue Madara wins the equal stats match up due to hax. Although, I don't agree with their assessment of Madara's or Aizen's hax tbh. The part that was the saddest was the animation and dialogue, thought a fight like Aizen and Madara deserved to feel and look much better.

Speaking of thing who can and will turn out very badly and let many people salt, weren't you gonna do a thread removing some bleach multipliers? When is that dropping?
After December 17, I have no set date, university is time consuming. It's not as bad as y'all think, speed ratings will stay the same ish, maybe the AP will go down slighty for some characters.

that's fine

anyway

af8.jpg

Now this makes more sense

Yeah I'm more underwhelmed at the fight animations more than the analysis or outcome tbh. Madara definitely got the more generous interpretations for his hax over the conservative interpretations of Aizen's hax. I'm still waiting for/hoping for the God Tree calc they used to get released, cuz it really does wank Madara based on a massively iffy calc with iffy scaling assumptions, albeit maybe they found a way to accurately calc it who knows.
where does death Battle release the calculations?

For those who want to know

They scaled Madara to the tree calc. They got the value by assuming the roots traveled through the planet in a couple seconds at near lightning speed to reach 1 Yottaton.

Aizen in Comparison is scaled to 140ish Zettatons via Soul King sustaining 3 earth sized planets so about 7 times weaker to nearly 5-A Madara. So baseline earth x 3.

Last edited:

They scaled Madara to the tree calc. They got the value by assuming the roots traveled through the planet in a couple seconds at near lightning speed to reach 1 Yottaton.

Aizen in Comparison is scaled to 140ish Zettatons so about 7 times weaker to nearly 5-A Madara. So baseline earth x 3.
This is the textbook definition of wank.

Aizen in Comparison is scaled to 140ish Zettatons via Soul King sustaining 3 earth sized planets so about 7 times weaker to nearly 5-A Madara. So baseline earth x 3.
This shit worse than i though

Back