• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Arc irl:
rat-1280x720.png

/j
i don’t need to clap back, I can just read your name and that’s all she wrote

Tenjiro getting a MFTL+ speed feat?

Zero Squad is above the clouds. Tenjiro makes it rain from outer space.

“Water is a combination of hydrogen and oxygen, both of which are present in space. The first is in the composition of interstellar matter, and the second is remnants after the explosions of stars. Over the past 30 years, water has been discovered almost everywhere in space.”

-No "A" Almighty Yhwach vs Ichibe Hyosube (not full fight)

•Senjumaru Shutara vs all Elite Guards

-Oetsu Nimaiya will not be killed by Askin Nakk Le Vaar & will be saved by Senjumaru Shutara

-Many New Original Content of Squad Zero

The episode will not adapt the entire Ichibe vs Yhwach fight; it will end earlier
-No "A" Almighty Yhwach vs Ichibe Hyosube (not full fight)

•Senjumaru Shutara vs all Elite Guards

-Oetsu Nimaiya will not be killed by Askin Nakk Le Vaar & will be saved by Senjumaru Shutara

-Many New Original Content of Squad Zero
Bruh I was expecting much from ichibē vs Yhwach fight if they removed it really will be disappointed ☹️

Not removed, more like cut short it supposedly ends where Ichibei crushes Yhwach between his 2 giant hands

Weird place to end the fight
It's just gonna finish the Yhwach vs Ichibe fight on episode 26, those episodes are practcially being made to be watched together
I wonder which parts are cut because I liked how ichibē dominated Yhwach in the Manga. Really don't want to see a close Combat shit. Later Yhwach revealing Almighty and Uno Reversing the Situation in manga was dope.

If they’re ending cour 2 with a cliffhanger of Yhwach losing then that means the start of cour 3 is going to be absolutely insane, The Almighty debuts, Ichigo vs Yhwach rematch, death of the Soul King, I’m very excited

If they’re ending cour 2 with a cliffhanger of Yhwach losing then that means the start of cour 3 is going to be absolutely insane, The Almighty debuts, Ichigo vs Yhwach rematch, death of the Soul King, I’m very excited
If they really wanna end Cour 2 with that kind of cliffhanger then Cour 3 wouldn't be that far then.

I have a feeling cour 3 is gonna be a huge lore expansion and back story then back to the fight in cour 4

The images are from episode 25. It ends with Ichibei releasing Shikai after Yhwach shot the arrow with himself. There’s no way episode 26 is just new content is to close to Almighty that it can’t end on that cliffhanger unless we will see Zero Squad have an entire fight that’s 2 episodes long.

Wishlist:

* Grimmjow gets a proper fight alongside Nel and Halibel if needed. Find with a solo fight.

* Bring back the Fullbringers earlier and have them fight even if they can’t do much.

* Show Shikai fight someone and at least be serious and use new techniques.

* Have Uryu do something, don’t making feel like he was in a war but he managed to avoid every single battle until the end.

* Make Gerard and Lille more OP. 👀

* Have Ryuken and Isshin do something.

* Extend the final battle with Yhwach, have the arrow work and repeat but have Yhwach revive himself again. Bring more characters, find another way to defeat him.

* End the anime with Ichigo vs Grimmjow in Hueco Mundo since Ichigo is a man of his word and he would probably accept the “friendly” rematch.

What are they thinking ending the season right in the middle of the fight ?? It makes 0 sense wtf ? And the instead they put a 4 minutes long comedy scene which is not even animated ?

Back