• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Does anyone know of a good YouTube video that explains power scaling without overpowering characters and creating plot holes?

unknown.png
Isn't that already been debunked, the Galaxy level one? I don't really wanted to say this, as to not cause any F but in my eyes the scaling of bleach verse seems weird considering i never heard before that the verse tank a single attack capable of destroying an entire planet and survive, so hearing they're universal even though never heard they have an actual planetary durability is very shocking lol.

i forgot who bought it up along time ago but i agree multipliers are a bane to society we should remove them stat.

It was Cal. I agree with using them, but in moderation.

You decided to spit facts today.

be4a34beb6eb9bdaf4ac4225a8fd5a73.gif

Now go downgrade them.
Large building level Doomslayer thread coming soon then
Jokes apart my concern is that if soul King universal is rejected because the creation feat has not a timeframe then the countless characters who scale to low 2c without a time frame for the creation should be downgraded too

man i remember how hype reading that uni doc was when i found seth was reviewing it, i need to take another step back from the bleach bias.

瀞霊廷の全てと融合していた霊子が、そのまっさらな刃の中に圧縮されているのだ。融合という最強の盾を失う代わりに手に入れた、最強の矛。双極を遥かに超える密度の霊圧の塊を構え、痣城は、微笑みながら呟いた。

[Azashiro] having fused with all of Seireitei's reishi, compressed it into that clean blade. Said fusion called the strongest shield was lost, replaced by channeling it all into the strongest spear. With a reishi mass density far surpassing that of Sokyoku, Azashiro muttered with a smile.

Azashiro OP, after fusing with Seireitei's atmosphere and becoming the ultimate shield (kinda hard to fight air) he condenses all that reishi into a single spear that surpasses Sokyoku to forge the ultimate weapon.

I'm gonna do more translating, but no one really scales to this cuz I'm pretty sure it states Azashiro was holding back as to not destroy Soul Society. However, Hikone might scale above this. Considering Narita lists the characters that could contend with Hikone and he doesn't list Azashiro. Narita wrote SAFWY and CFYOW, so no reason to assume he is unaware of Azashiro, and Narita goes out of the way to list Aizen (who's in Muken) as a character that can defeat Hikone but not Azashiro (who is also in Muken).

But damn what is with Narita and OP characters. Credits to Reio35 for the raws.

That mf was dead at the time of Hikone, also I once read that the canonicity of SAFWY is debatable but haven't made a search on that cuz the novel isn't available in English

That mf was dead at the time of Hikone, also I once read that the canonicity of SAFWY is debatable but haven't made a search on that cuz the novel isn't available in English
Is not debatable. Characters and events are mentioned in CFYOW and the TYBW.

Incorrect, iirc the dude locked himself back in Muken.
Are u sure about this?
I was under the impression that Zaraki killed him at last, but if he wasn't then yeah Hikone will scale, also Mugetsu as the ultimate technique should scale, Aizen transcends all SRs and Hollows should scale

瀞霊廷の全てと融合していた霊子が、そのまっさらな刃の中に圧縮されているのだ。融合という最強の盾を失う代わりに手に入れた、最強の矛。双極を遥かに超える密度の霊圧の塊を構え、痣城は、微笑みながら呟いた。

[Azashiro] having fused with all of Seireitei's reishi, compressed it into that clean blade. Said fusion called the strongest shield was lost, replaced by channeling it all into the strongest spear. With a reishi mass density far surpassing that of Sokyoku, Azashiro muttered with a smile.

Azashiro OP, after fusing with Seireitei's atmosphere and becoming the ultimate shield (kinda hard to fight air) he condenses all that reishi into a single spear that surpasses Sokyoku to forge the ultimate weapon.

I'm gonna do more translating, but no one really scales to this cuz I'm pretty sure it states Azashiro was holding back as to not destroy Soul Society. However, Hikone might scale above this. Considering Narita lists the characters that could contend with Hikone and he doesn't list Azashiro. Narita wrote SAFWY and CFYOW, so no reason to assume he is unaware of Azashiro, and Narita goes out of the way to list Aizen (who's in Muken) as a character that can defeat Hikone but not Azashiro (who is also in Muken).

But damn what is with Narita and OP characters. Credits to Reio35 for the raws.
Couple of questions if you could clear them up lol.

1. Does the sokyoku even have an accepted rating?

2. wouldn’t it be a massive outlier for Azashiro?

I don't remember a lot about the first arc but IIRC it is mentioned that the info about the destructive ability of Sokyoku were lies spread by Aizen

Can you give me an example of that? I would appreciate that
I don’t remember the characters and events from SAFWY mentioned in CFYOW out of the top of my head. BuT in the special manga chapter either the Hisagi one where he is visiting the tomb or the one where Kira was been fixed, we have a character appeared who first appear in SAFWY. There’s also Aizen in the manga without his eye seal which Azashiro Kenpachi remove in SAFWY. If I can find more I will let you know.

I don’t remember the characters and events from SAFWY mentioned in CFYOW out of the top of my head. BuT in the special manga chapter either the Hisagi one where he is visiting the tomb or the one where Kira was been fixed, we have a character appeared who first appear in SAFWY. There’s also Aizen in the manga without his eye seal which Azashiro Kenpachi remove in SAFWY. If I can find more I will let you know.
safwy mentioned how kenpachi removed the bells connected to his hair and why he has a new eyepatch in fullbring, that should support it being cannon
unknown.png

unknown.png
I also remembered that Szayel was stated to be have been sent down to hell in SAFWY which is later mentioned in the hell arc
That's blatantly incorrect. Aizen lied about Toshiro being a traitor.
Fine

Correction to my original post.

Azashiro used his beyond Sokyoku reishi spear in the past but held back with it as to not destroy Soul Society.

When Azashiro uses his beyond Sokyoku reishi spear to fight Kenpachi they do it in the Garganta or Dangai and he doesn't hold back.

So, Post-TS Kenpachi might get an upgrade in the distant future. I obviously gotta translate more for more context, etc etc.

Basically uni Bleach is through ED more or less, then return to planetary.
i expected more..

What is most in the work is references on the universal issue..

1-) I think the arguments are funny. If they were planets in Senna's movie .. And I wonder how the stars, moon, planets can be seen .. because the garganta is covering the 3 worlds ..

and valley of the screams has non-artificial light

2-) made of gremmy is totally clear , and reinforced in the novel + kubo sketches

conclusion :

usually who's against .. are the same ones who find the most correct pixel calculation of sizes in bleach . being that kubo himself has already left time and size in the work..

It can be said several times in the work, novel and film.. But it's all justified for something else, few arguments things

Cool thing my friend found recently, not only did kubo work on the anime and movies. He has a interview, guide, and comic for 1-3. Hell verse doesn’t have a comic but has the other 2 and more.

Movies and anime cannon thread when.

Alternate worlds [apparently you can get isekaied in bleach no like fr 😐], lore statements [the star in the ss is called the sun, hueco mundos star is supposed to be the human worlds], feats [amagai arc and bounts go crazy for sol]

Back