• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Pay attention to the third image, the 3 swirls of water in the lake, with Reiou in the center, would it be the representation of the 3 worlds? Here we see the hilt of the King's sword (It looked more like a spear)

I think that's the ritual he used to seal himself. Reio stabs this weapon into the middle of a lake surrounded by 3 arrows. Water swirls around those 3 arrows Then they light up cutting off his limbs sealing him in a Crystal.

I think that's the ritual he used to seal himself. Reio stabs this weapon into the middle of a lake surrounded by 3 arrows. Water swirls around those 3 arrows Then they light up cutting off his limbs sealing him in a Crystal.
I think it's the reio becoming the Original Lynchpin

Ichigo unlocking / showing the Almighty in this scene would have been the perfect ending. No explinations needed.

We need someone to edit this panel and put almighty on it.

0684-014.png

Soul King Ichigo with the Almighty!

Looks like the anime original additions will be something we couldn't even predict.

The pace has been extremely fast in this second cour so there will definitely be a lot of new additions in the final 2 cours.

I can't tell if it's almighty or not, as to why Ichigo will have it in the first place, and the almighty shouldn't be able to see the past.
Maybe the place he's in gave him access to something like that just to understand the history and the past of Reio.

Anyways the episode is soo cool ngl

I can't tell if it's almighty or not, as to why Ichigo will have it in the first place, and the almighty shouldn't be able to see the past.
Maybe the place he's in gave him access to something like that just to understand the history and the past of Reio.

It probably just means the the almighty is an ability that comes with different sets of powers depending on the user.

probably branches out.

It probably just means the the almighty is an ability that comes with different sets of powers depending on the user.

probably branches out.
No, I think Reio’s almighty is the same as Yhwach as stated in CFYOW iirc and Yhwach said that Reio could also see the future.

Im not going to assume Ichigo is getting the almighty I will just wait because I don't think Kubo will make a big change like that, we know there are things he couldn't add because he had surgery, but Ichigo with A will be a complete change of the events so I will wait before assuming anything

I kind of found Shinji's Bankai scene underwhelming. It was just so short.
Well he did use it on fodder soldiers and I don’t see why it was underwhelming he cleared those mfs in seconds lol.. he can’t use it in a 1v1 battle though since it’s a 1v a group of enemies.

People who leaked the episode also indicated that Shinji will defeat Bambi and Komamura will fight someone else. (I don’t know if thats true though) we will have to wait for next week.

Well he did use it on fodder soldiers and I don’t see why it was underwhelming he cleared those mfs in seconds lol.. he can’t use it in a 1v1 battle though since it’s a 1v a group of enemies.
The whole point of his sword is that the Shikai is best for one on one duels and his Bankai is best for fodder, so idk why people are mad it gets used on fodder.

I think Ichigo has a part of Reio inside of him, that's why while approaching the sealed Reio, he started to gain memories of the Reio.
Also, Soldats were going toe to toe with the lieutenants (such as Iba and Momo, Hisagi is shown running from 2 Soldats as well as Ikakku and Yumi were running from them).
Im not saying one soldat is > a lieutenant or captain but there are way too many of them and if 2 are enough to make a lieutenant run away then they might beat the captains if they outnumbered them just as they are doing to the lieutenants rn

I think Ichigo has a part of Reio inside of him, that's why while approaching the sealed Reio, he started to gain memories of the Reio.
Also, Soldats were going toe to toe with the lieutenants (such as Iba and Momo, Hisagi is shown running from 2 Soldats as well as Ikakku and Yumi were running from them).
Im not saying one soldat is > a lieutenant or captain but there are way too many of them and if 2 are enough to make a lieutenant run away then they might beat the captains if they outnumbered them just as they are doing to the lieutenants rn
He is a fullbringer so yes he has a part of the Reio inside him.

Kubo maybe change his mind and is giving Ichigo the Almighty and the A-ll to Yhwach and have him use all the quincy powers instead of having his own Almighty. Lmao

Back