• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Mayuri: This Man is a scumbag and never faces any comeuppance for his actions. Not to mention his fights are almost always boring.
Toshiro: Adult Bankai, Being the youngest captain, etc. Makes him Gary Stu imo
Syazelaporo: JUST DIE ALREADY HOLY ****
Byakuya: Your dead wife does not justify trying to kill your sister
Are we reading the same series ? its almost as you skim the through the chapters with mayuri for you to feel like that. Byakuya wife wanted him to find and protect his sis , so I’m a bit confused what you mean by that. techin ally syazelaporo is dead.

Mayuri: This Man is a scumbag and never faces any comeuppance for his actions. Not to mention his fights are almost always boring.
Toshiro: Adult Bankai, Being the youngest captain, etc. Makes him Gary Stu imo
Syazelaporo: JUST DIE ALREADY HOLY ****
Byakuya: Your dead wife does not justify trying to kill your sister
Mayuri's a goat relax.

Never really understood the immense dislike(sometimes hatred) some people have for Toshiro I know he's a bum but he's not a Gary Stu at all. I have no strong feelings at all for Szayel, he's cool I guess. And Byakuya is a pretty good character imo

Hard disagree on Mayuri. He was fun character, you never knew what he had planned. Plus his speech about perfection just resonated with me for some reason.

I think we should give aizen time stop. We know he's a kido master not only that he's well read on all soul societies secrets so he would know about all the forbidden kido. He even uses teleportation kido which is also forbidden.Tessai and kisuke both acknowledge the fact aizens kido skills are beyond their own. So he should know every kido they use

List Characters You Hate But Others Seem To Love
I'll give you 5 ( not in order ) of ones that I either don't like or outright hate

1. I hate Mayuri ( ******* Karma Houdini )

2. I don't like Toshiro ( He's ******* lame/overrated as a character )

3. I don't like Hiyori ( Annoying as **** and I honestly laugh whenever I remember Zangetsu and Gin bodying her )

4. I hate Yammy ( Stupid Monkey who's Cero Espada retcon was beyond stupid as **** )

5. I hate Pepe ( Kubo...you usually don't miss when it comes to character designs...what the **** man...also his personality bruh...creepy as **** )

Are there Hiyori fans? I don’t think I’d count Hiyori in the “loved characters I hate”, cuz I don’t think she’s that loved.

Are there Hiyori fans? I don’t think I’d count Hiyori in the “loved characters I hate”, cuz I don’t think she’s that loved.
There's more people who dislike her than I originally thought but there are quite a few who still enjoy her apparently weirdly enough

Idk why...she's the worst of the female Visoreds and worst visored in general

Any of the others are more interesting tbh...or at least in the case of Mashiro more fun to read

There's more people who dislike her than I originally thought but there are quite a few who still enjoy her apparently weirdly enough

Any of the others are more interesting tbh...or at least in the case of Mashiro more fun to read
She's just a female Bakugou...

I didn’t think Hiyori fans existed ngl

Hiyori's ok I don't hate her but she's just eh. but tbf I don't really have strong opinions for any of the visored except Shinji.

Hiyori's ok I don't hate her but she's just eh. but tbf I don't really have strong opinions for any of the visored except Shinji.
Tbf Shinji is the only Visored that has shown to really matter in canon apart from maybe Lisa lmao

And even he got done pretty dirty like Kubo sadly

Does anyone have the page from CFYOW that talks about people’s Zanpakuto’s weaknesses? I can’t remember if it was talking about just in general of specifically their Bankai’s. Would be very much appreciated

do you think she’s relative at all to that Kenny due to her blocking some attacks from him Going by the anime? Because there’s some people saying shes stronger than gremmy and the shikai eyepatch zaraki that fought him.
I don't recall her blocking a few strikes

Since I would scale Unohana relative to Post Muken Base Eyepatch Kenpachi she could give Gremmy a decent fight ( going solely off power and not hax and such )

And she is in no way relative to Shikai Kenpachi

Even with his eyepatch on his Shikai would still be above his Base No Eyepatch by default which one shot Unohana

Since I would scale Unohana relative to Post Muken Base Eyepatch Kenpachi she could give Gremmy a decent fight ( going solely off power and not hax and such )

Even with his eyepatch on his Shikai would still be above his Base No Eyepatch by default which one shot Unohana
https://vsbattles.com/threads/retsu-unohana-high-6-a-bleach-upgrade.151398/#post-5600467 some people don’t think so the op suggested a 50-100x multiplier for taken off the eyepatch Witch I don’t agree with.

eyepatch kenpachi with shikai is probably below base no eyepatch kenny. or at least relative. She also LITERALLY let herself die at that point since she did what she wanted by awakening him and all that was left to do was pass on her title.

also here she is blocking his attacks:

Well we did 5 Bleach characters you hate...let's do 5 you like now...here's mine

1. Kisuke ( Best character in the series )

2. Ulquiorra ( Best written Espada and delivered the most in terms of really showcasing how much of a threat a Vasto Lorde could be )

3. Ginjo ( I really liked the take of a "what if" version of Ichigo...just wish we got his fleshed out backstory in the manga rather than just a quick take on it from the novels )

4. Shunsui ( Definitely the most interesting of the Senior Captains and I liked him being the one to have to step up in Yama's place )

5. Nel ( She was a fun character...like a more mature-ish arrancar Orihime and I liked the concept of a peaceful Vasto Lorde who didn't follow Hueco Mundo's law of the jungle type mentality )

Well we did 5 Bleach characters you hate...let's do 5 you like now...here's mine

1. Kisuke ( Best character in the series )

2. Ulquiorra ( Best written Espada and delivered the most in terms of really showcasing how much of a threat a Vasto Lorde could be )

3. Ginjo ( I really liked the take of a "what if" version of Ichigo...just wish we got his fleshed out backstory in the manga rather than just a quick take on it from the novels )

4. Shunsui ( Definitely the most interesting of the Senior Captains and I liked him being the one to have to step up in Yama's place )

5. Nel ( She was a fun character...like a more mature-ish arrancar Orihime and I liked the concept of a peaceful Vasto Lorde who didn't follow Hueco Mundo's law of the jungle type mentality )
Ichigo, Aizen, Yhwach, Kisuke, Ulquiorra. No order

1. Tosen
2. Ulquiorra
3. Kenpachi
4. Ichigo
5. Ginjo/Byakuya (would've been solidly Byakuya was he not revived because of backlash of braindead "fans")

Back