• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I have a hard time determining where Uryu scales 😮‍💨
Where we have him just doesnt really fit imo.
Like Jugram said Uryu grew much stronger than the strength he gained up to getting Yhwach blood/schrift.

lets also not forget Uryu being able to Intercept Ichigo who was actually trying to stop Yhwach from absorbing Mimi, Insane 🤯

This growth from being beneath 3rd Seat Level and below Gillians to being above Average Captain Level, in addition to growth over more than 17 months is surpassed, which without a doubt places him in the upper Captain levels of powers. In addition we have Quilge admitting that the ‘new’ Uryu is above him and thinking otherwise is impossible…

That means Uryu possibly became Dozens of times stronger when he got his schrift and blood.

Uryu suffers from little screen time, and the only character he fights is Jugram, who kicks his ass, but that should still place Uryu above Bazz. Maybe he'll get more fights in the anime.

I think Kubo had plans for Matsumoto, Kensei, and Rose (upgrades?) because he did similar with Toshiro before he started rushing the end of the manga when those characters were getting fix from zombi mode by Mayuri.

Uryu suffers from little screen time, and the only character he fights is Jugram, who kicks his ass, but that should still place Uryu above Bazz. Maybe he'll get more fights in the anime.
Ngl i could do some brain fuckery and get Uryu scaling vastly above Sternritter except jugram like Bc did with their speed(what a mess).

do some 🐀 shit and say Uryu got 100x stronger from the beginning of Bleach to tybw time and him Getting a schrift and drinking that Tomato Juice would > the progress he had.

Uryu attack speed should be greater than Casual Ichigo speed as well.

I wonder if Yhwach's original elite member was Gremmy-who he hoped defeated Kenpachi- to face him off against Ichibei's powers. Actually Ichibe's ability gets remove with anyone that has a piece of the Soul King, and Gremmy is implied to be the brain of the Soul King. Yet, it affected Ukitake's Mimihagi. But not the Ikkimikidomoe. Anyway, imagine Gremmy just imagining his name a new one. lol that fight would have been cool both characters troll their opponents.

We'll only be sure at least with the new trailer, I believe the new fights will be shinji and some lieutenants included. In addition to working more slowly the fight of some captains.

I forgot

Does Uryu never land any hits on Jugram?

I forgot...only part of the fight worth remembering is the introduction of Uyru and Jugram's schrifts tbh

Theirs way too many episodes left for their not to be extra scenes. Theirs going to be at least 20 episodes of extra content

^average *********🚂💨
Screenshot_2023-03-25_9.29.24_PM.png

I have a hard time determining where Uryu scales 😮‍💨
Where we have him just doesnt really fit imo.
Like Jugram said Uryu grew much stronger than the strength he gained up to getting Yhwach blood/schrift.

lets also not forget Uryu being able to Intercept Ichigo who was actually trying to stop Yhwach from absorbing Mimi, Insane 🤯

This growth from being beneath 3rd Seat Level and below Gillians to being above Average Captain Level, in addition to growth over more than 17 months is surpassed, which without a doubt places him in the upper Captain levels of powers. In addition we have Quilge admitting that the ‘new’ Uryu is above him and thinking otherwise is impossible…

That means Uryu possibly became Dozens of times stronger when he got his schrift and blood.
Uryu just scalers higher than base bazz for putting up better fight against hashwalth. Bazz in base pretty much low diffed toshiro even tho his ice was massively amped by matsumotos shikai. And bazz bee is arguably shikai yama level and scales above most sterns

List Characters You Hate But Others Seem To Love
Mayuri: This Man is a scumbag and never faces any comeuppance for his actions. Not to mention his fights are almost always boring.
Toshiro: Adult Bankai, Being the youngest captain, etc. Makes him Gary Stu imo
Syazelaporo: JUST DIE ALREADY HOLY ****
Byakuya: Your dead wife does not justify trying to kill your sister

Mayuri: This Man is a scumbag and never faces any comeuppance for his actions. Not to mention his fights are almost always boring.
Toshiro: Adult Bankai, Being the youngest captain, etc. Makes him Gary Stu imo
Syazelaporo: JUST DIE ALREADY HOLY ****
Byakuya: Your dead wife does not justify trying to kill your sister
That second part of the Mayuri take is wild, his fights are peak. Toshiro explicitly stated to have trained during the timeskip to unlock his nature Bankai isn’t Gary Stu, but Toshiro is lame so I’ll give you a pass. Idk why Kubo loves Szayel but he does. The incredible oversimplification of Byakuya’s motive makes me doubt you understand it or if it’s just the hater speaking.

That second part of the Mayuri take is wild, his fights are peak. Toshiro explicitly stated to have trained during the timeskip to unlock his nature Bankai isn’t Gary Stu, but Toshiro is lame so I’ll give you a pass. Idk why Kubo loves Szayel but he does. The incredible oversimplification of Byakuya’s motive makes me doubt you understand it or if it’s just the hater speaking.
I may have worded the post wrong. Meant that Mayuri is never at any risk in any of his fights. They are engaging but repetitive.
And I'm honestly netrual on Byakuya. He is bland on the outside, but the very, very, very, very rare moments when he's not just standing in the shadows sulking are actually pretty good.

I may have worded the post wrong. Meant that Mayuri is never at any risk in any of his fights. They are engaging but repetitive.
And I'm honestly netrual on Byakuya. He is bland on the outside, but the very, very, very, very rare moments when he's not just standing in the shadows sulking are actually pretty good.
We reading the same series? The only fights Mayuri isn't at risk in is against Szayel and Zombie Toshiro. Uryu almost kills him and Mayuri only survived cuz Uryu's shot was off its mark. Mayuri was going to lose to Pernida had Nemu not sacrificed herself. Like huh? And repetitive? One fight he's arrogant and gets punished by Uryu. The other fight he comes in at the last minute as the savior. Against Toshiro he shows off his prep skills again, and gives us a good example of brains > brawn. The last fight Mayuri has his wits bested by the abilities of a new creature, only winning thanks to Nemu as I already said. These fights aren't repetitive. Your Mayuri takes are awful bruh
No comment on your Byakuya opinion cuz it's mad vague, but you're free to hold it.

Back