• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'm going to change it again just to spite your bitch ass
0e84e1b2-1d7f-4a42-9d1d-9da39714229d

Someone mentioned Gamaran and this does remind me of Gamaran art in a way although I have not actually read the manga so I cannot confirm nor deny if this is from the Gamaran manga or not.

Kubo put on twitter that he finished something that was pending for a long time, it could be the One shot of Burn The Witch part 2. And I doubt there will be any new saga in the manga until the end of the anime, that is if there is any new arc or continuation of the hellish arc would be the end of 2024.

Kubo put on twitter that he finished something that was pending for a long time, it could be the One shot of Burn The Witch part 2. And I doubt there will be any new saga in the manga until the end of the anime, that is if there is any new arc or continuation of the hellish arc would be the end of 2024.
He finished his 50 page one-shot about yaoi ****

I think the Hell Arc will be an anime exclusive arc. 🫠

Back