• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The fact that you can never get into a conversation with a member of the community without them pulling up a super secret deeper meaning about every ******* thing then act like Kubo planned it from chapter 1

They could say some shit like "Ichigo is deep because he represents a ******* strawberry, and how the kanji of his name is split into 'grass mother' or akin to ******* mother earth or Gaea, then because his technique was 'moon fang heaven piercer', Ichigo was meant to represent Kronos, who is the son of mother earth (Gaea) and slashed the sky (Ouranos) with a ******* scythe (Ichigo doesn't even use a ******* scythe), and he's supposed to represent the next generation of Shinigami just like Kronos represented the next generation of gods, the titans"

Like nobody cares
Bro summed up my thoughts quite well

Not ironically, the things that kubo leaves for the readers to draw conclusions are one of the things I like most about this work.

Yes I agree with every word of this copypasta

Anyway if the bleach anime is 52 episodes split into 4 cours. Then their is either going to be a lot of extra scenes or their might be a filler arc.

1 cour already covered 82 chapters in 13 episodes assuming the other cours cover the same amount of chapters then that's 328 chapters wroth of episodes even tho the tybw arc is only 206 chapters.
Well, who knows how much Kubo wants to add to the anime. There's a lot of things that can be fleshed out without the need for a filler arc tbf

KT read a story about a gum gum condom man and said "this deeply resonates with me"
cover2.jpg

Does The Death Save The Strawberry novel have any content that might be relevant to character casting or about the world of bleach? I know it takes place 5 months after Aizen was defeated

Does The Death Save The Strawberry novel have any content that might be relevant to character casting or about the world of bleach? I know it takes place 5 months after Aizen was defeated
Not really it doesn’t really talk to much about Aizen it’s more so about everyone trying to get Ichigo powers back and convincing everyone to put their Reiatsu in the sword for Ichigo , which so happens the Orihime was The one who went to the Soul Society to convince rukia to help.

what are your guy's opinion on the little sketches kubo did showing planets and stuff being destroyed when the soul king first died?

Whoever typed that justification is a moron because they are implying the illusions are real (physical), which is oxymoronic. Aizen didn’t make a physical sun, it’s just fake, so no.
I think is a physical illusion because they are transported to a whole other dimension where this illusions occurred. Maybe the dimension is real and only the illusion is the family part? 🤔

While I wouldn't make an argument based on those alone yeah they are a thing.
Screenshot_20230315-015002_EDIT_1678837817810.png
Screenshot_20230315-015007_EDIT_1678837829907.png
Well, one of them shows a planet been cut in half after Yhwach redirects Ichigo’s Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho upwards at the end of the chapter. Not saying Ichigo cut a planet in half, but Ichigo cut a planet in half. 🙃

Has someone combed through the MoN novelization? If not i found where i can order the novel, its not expensive so i dont mind getting it

Imagine if when Ichigo killed Yhwach and got his powers that Yhwach took. He also received all of Yhwach’s hax through the mix of their spiritual energies and Ichigo in Hell Arc has all the A-Z powers including Almighty but gets reck by pure brute power. 💀💀💀

Imagine if when Ichigo killed Yhwach and got his powers that Yhwach took. He also received all of Yhwach’s hax through the mix of their spiritual energies and Ichigo in Hell Arc has all the A-Z powers including Almighty but gets reck by pure brute power. 💀💀💀
Good for VS but not good for story telling.

Back