• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yhwach and Reio for sure have fate manipulation negation. Soul kings future could not be seen or affected by yhwach

Well, guys, is it confirmed now that Ichigo killed Yhwach with his old Shikai? Kubo confirmed he can change his Shikai’s form at will (like Yumichika) so… he went to Shikai after his bankai was destroy and killed Yhwach?

The only way Ichigo is ever getting fate manip is if Deceived, Arcker, Gin, and I come together to comprise a thread. And even then it wouldn't be fate manip, it'd be like a possibly fate manip negation.
You can get him fate manipulation on the fact Yhwach statement for changing the future multiple times without even him knowing because he only states that to Ichigo not for others.

Well, guys, is it confirmed now that Ichigo killed Yhwach with his old Shikai? Kubo confirmed he can change his Shikai’s form at will (like Yumichika) so… he went to Shikai after his bankai was destroy and killed Yhwach?
What kubo said this on klub outside? Also im pretty sure kubo said he killed yhwach with his bankai blade after yhwach destroyed his sheath

Q412:
Question in regards to Shunpo's mechanics.
As it is not teleportation, if you get attacked while moving, will the attack land?

A412:
If the attack is fast enough to keep up with the user's speed, it will land.

Well, is not teleportation. Question answered.

Q407:
Will Ichika's Zanpakuto be Senna's Mirokumaru?

A407:
It will not. Not only are they completely different people, but Mirokumaru is not a name I came up with either.

Q403:
What is the name of Ryuken's mother?

A403:
I passed this info to the anime crew so depending on how they adjust it you'll probably find out there.

DO we know?

Q387:
Could it be that Engetsu is actually not Isshin's Zanpakuto, but actually another Shinigami's? Like maybe it belongs to one of the Five Great Noble Families? Is the reason why no Shinigami noticed the connection to Isshin after seeing Ichigo use Getsuga Tensho because Isshin's Engetsu is known as a fire type while the Getsuga Tensho ability releases condensed reiatsu in the form of an energy slash?
A387:
The reasons for why no other Shinigami thought about Isshin after witnessing Getsuga Tensho are as follows:
  • Isshin's Getsuga Tensho is different from Ichigo's, in that it is a close ranged attack in which both fire and reiatsu are released in the form of a slash.
  • Captains don't have any chances of learning about each other's named techniques outside of fighting together on the battlefield and training together.
  • During the Soul Society arc, Ichigo only ever speaks the name of his technique in front of Byakuya.

Q386:
Who came up with the title for『WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU』?
A386:
I did.

Q380:
Ever since I saw Ichika I've been wondering, but how fast is the growth rate of a Shinigami's physical age exactly? As their physical body ages, does the speed at which it develops eventually slow down?
A380:
I'll probably be writing about this in a Fanbook. 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Q377:
When Shunsui uses the Third Arc of his Bankai, Katen Kyōkotsu: Karamatsu Shinjū's Dangyo no Fuchi, if the opponent does not try to resist (try to resurface out of the water) will it not proceed to the Final Act? With the premise of making up your mind in regards to drowning yourself, I thought that if the opponent would accept this fate it would result in a double suicide, as the name itself suggests.
A377:
Regardless of the ensuing Act, if the opponent dies midway through and it is decided that "the performer has disappeared" then the Act will end right then and there.

Q373:
Have you ever seen secondary creations of your own work? What are your thoughts regarding this topic?
A373:
As long as the fans can enjoy themselves they can go ahead and make as many as they want. Please send me male-oriented ****, as I check it out.

oh no

Q370:
In the new one shot Ichigo says that he's over at Keigo's ramen shop with everyone. By everyone, who exactly is he referring to? Besides Mizuiro, who else was there with him? Chad too?
A370:
The guy sitting in the back is Uryu.

Confirmed. I knew it.

Q373:
Have you ever seen secondary creations of your own work? What are your thoughts regarding this topic?
A373:
As long as the fans can enjoy themselves they can go ahead and make as many as they want. Please send me male-oriented ****, as I check it out.

oh no
:unsure:

Q363:
We were introduced to a new Lieutenant in Atau Rindo, but what happened to former Lieutenant Iemura?
A363:
Since Atau's abilities were greater, he personally applied to be demoted to the position of 3rd Seat. Even though he was responsible for it, he fell into depression but thanks to Hanatarou's support he was summoned back into the 4th Division barracks and reinstated. The 4th Division is caught up in lots of paper work but this is what he's best at.

Kubo confirming AGAIN that the novels events are canon by giving a reason to why the lieutenant was change in the story.

Q353:
Is the healing medicine that comes out of Ikkaku's sword something that was added via modification or one of the Zanpakuto's original abilities? After looking it up I found that the "Hozuki" plant was used as a medicinal herb back in the day, so I thought what are the chances?
A353:
It's part of Hozukimaru's abilities.

Ikakku has Healing powers, should be added to his page.

Q342:
Had there been a Quincy family tree document I'm pretty sure Uryu would've noticed a pure blooded line under the name of "Kurosaki" existing up until recently, but did Sogen actually compile any documents related to their family tree? Had it been the case, after enrolling into Karakura High School, wouldn't Uryu have found it peculiar that the person who bears the Kurosaki name was emanating a high amount of reiatsu?
A342:
Books related to the Quincy are locked inside the archive found within their hospital. Uryu is forbidden access to the archive, and he himself would rather forget about it if it meant getting into a quarrel with Ryuken over trying to enter the room. Also, far more important books are located inside Ryuken's personal room.

Hmm, Kubo added this scene to the anime. Cool.

Q342:
Will there be a new Bleach game launched once the anime starts? There hasn't been one since Soul Ignition.
I'm talking about a proper console game, not a mobile one.

A342:
I think I might've heard something like that from the manager.

Hopes are crush....

Q325:
How would you describe Ikumi's husband?
Also, how old is he?

A325:
In the main story she is single. But she remarries in the gap between the main story and the NO BREATHES FROM HELL arc.

"arc" hmm

Q303:
What kind of technique is Ganju's "Stone Wave"? Judging from the fact that it can directly affect substances and him being shown to have trained with Ginjo & Co in the final arc, would it be correct to assume that it's a Fullbring technique?
A303:
It is a technique that is passed down within the Shiba family. It undoes the union of Reishi particles and scatters them.

Is spiritual matter manipulation and not sand manipulation. Could be useful if you can scatter a zanpakutou. Ichigo needs to learn this ASAP.

A277:
Although this hasn't been touched upon in detail, since I don't plan on expanding upon this topic any further I'm going to answer your question here. The dual Zangetsu is made up of "the blade" and "the scabbard". The correct form of a Zanpakuto is one that includes a scabbard and there are only two blades without one: Sayafushi and Zangetsu. The dual blade state fixes Zangetsu into its "correct form" while its Bankai state provides the scabbard, and what was seen after it shattered is the "True Zangetsu". The shattered scabbard was absorbed by Ichigo so if he wanted to he could split it back into two, but I guess that depends on Ichigo himself.

simple terms... dual shikai x wrong...

dual blades = unreleased base form of the zanpakutou

old shikai = true shikai release (ichigo is just used to always be in shikai)

and bankai = well, bankai

Kishimoto was offended by Yhwach's pressence... in fandom debates.

34.jpeg
35.jpeg

Imagine if when Ichigo killed Yhwach and got his powers that Yhwach took. He also received all of Yhwach’s hax through the mix of their spiritual energies and Ichigo in Hell Arc has all the A-Z powers including Almighty but gets reck by pure brute power. 💀💀💀
Even the fan-fiction of bleach around the internet are less fan-fiction than this

I don't understand how goku gets resistance to time stop for over powering it. But ichigo can't get resistance to casualty hax for overpowering orhimes twin god hax.

Q373:
A373:

oh no
Wtf Kubo...

Back