• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Arc will be screaming like a Japanese school girl after i'm done with him.
giphy.webp

I'm working on it. I'm a bit busy with graduation atm, but over the summer, I'll be churning out Arrancar arc CRTs, and hopefully SAFWY and LAA stuff too, time permitting.
What are you gonna present on that CRT?
Recently saw Ulquiorra Lanza being Accepted as High 6-A idk who did the calc, was it you Arc?
Wonder it will make anyone from TYBW Arc get bumped to tier 5 because of this

Also off topic but to this day I still think CFYOW has some of the most bullshit power creep in Bleach lol. Base Kenpachi being TB Ichigo level? The only way I’d believe it is if a hypothetical CFYOW Shikai Ichigo is at that level now too and honestly I think we should make a key for him or his adult self

Also off topic but to this day I still think CFYOW has some of the most bullshit power creep in Bleach lol. Base Kenpachi being TB Ichigo level? The only way I’d believe it is if a hypothetical CFYOW Shikai Ichigo is at that level now too and honestly I think we should make a key for him or his adult self
No plp just misinterpreting stuff their is no power creep.

Anyway if the bleach anime is 52 episodes split into 4 cours. Then their is either going to be a lot of extra scenes or their might be a filler arc.

1 cour already covered 82 chapters in 13 episodes assuming the other cours cover the same amount of chapters then that's 328 chapters wroth of episodes even tho the tybw arc is only 206 chapters.

Last edited:
Anyway if the bleach anime is 52 episodes split into 4 cours. Then their is either going to be a lot of extra scenes or their might be a filler arc.

1 cour already covered 82 chapters in 13 episodes assuming the other cours cover the same amount of chapters then that's 328 chapters wroth of episodes even tho the tybw arc is only 206 chapters.
I'd hope for extra scenes.

What’s one thing you least like about the bleach community? for ichiruki fans they just don’t know how to quit
The fact that you can never get into a conversation with a member of the community without them pulling up a super secret deeper meaning about every ******* thing then act like Kubo planned it from chapter 1

They could say some shit like "Ichigo is deep because he represents a ******* strawberry, and how the kanji of his name is split into 'grass mother' or akin to ******* mother earth or Gaea, then because his technique was 'moon fang heaven piercer', Ichigo was meant to represent Kronos, who is the son of mother earth (Gaea) and slashed the sky (Ouranos) with a ******* scythe (Ichigo doesn't even use a ******* scythe), and he's supposed to represent the next generation of Shinigami just like Kronos represented the next generation of gods, the titans"

Like nobody cares

The fact that you can never get into a conversation with a member of the community without them pulling up a super secret deeper meaning about every ******* thing then act like Kubo planned it from chapter 1

They could say some shit like "Ichigo is deep because he represents a ******* strawberry, and how the kanji of his name is split into 'grass mother' or akin to ******* mother earth or Gaea, then because his technique was 'moon fang heaven piercer', Ichigo was meant to represent Kronos, who is the son of mother earth (Gaea) and slashed the sky (Ouranos) with a ******* scythe (Ichigo doesn't even use a ******* scythe), and he's supposed to represent the next generation of Shinigami just like Kronos represented the next generation of gods, the titans"

Like nobody cares
Bleach is very dense. No kidding, you gotta study to understand Kubo’s meaning of everything, from Nietzsche, Jesus Christ, Islam, Apocalypse horsemen, Ichirei Shikon (among a lot of more stuff)

Not talking about any in specific, but I’m just tired of people saying Bleach is bland or worse than Naruto and One Piece (which are way more immature and easy, with normal “likeable” main character and not a complex one.

People tend to think Bleach “doesn’t make sense” or it’s “boring”, when it’s very complex to understand and people don’t actually get the meaning and analogy on Kubo Tite’s work. Most people just focus on blood and punches, and complain about Ichigo getting power ups without training (Urahara says hi, Yoruichi says hi, Vizards say hi, Royal Guard say hi, Isshin say hi, Ginjo say hi, etc etc). But this is not the main focus of the post, it’s how people just ignore (unconsciously) the density of the manga and the story.

Sorry, but it takes brains to enjoy something like Bleach.

I’m not saying Naruto or One Piece are bad, not at all, I love Naruto and I kinda appreciate One Piece, they’re just seem to be made for more “younger” people than Bleach.

If we all were Einstein, Bleach would’ve been the most selling manga of history.

Attention, I’m not saying by any means that Bleach is perfect, cause perfection doesn’t exist (well, Orihime :p) I’m talking about the quality and inspiration behind every line in the chapters, not if Dipsy off panel TinkiWinki or that shit that happen in all shonen.

tbf OP has its fans like that too. They will defend any flaws in Oda's storytelling like he's the perfect lifeform. might just be a HST thing tbh lol

Back