• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So I’m watching the Bleach dub TYBW anime, because I grew up on the Bleach dub, and man the dub is just as good as I remember it. Also, upon rewatching the first episode it deadass looks like there was a bystander in one of the windows of the apartment complex Chad destroyed 😭

So I’m watching the Bleach dub TYBW anime, because I grew up on the Bleach dub, and man the dub is just as good as I remember it. Also, upon rewatching the first episode it deadass looks like there was a bystander in one of the windows of the apartment complex Chad destroyed 😭
Sorry to rush this. But it would be better to get some knowledgeable members input. Two staff already commented here. Can you check this out

No? What's the source for this, Aizen outright called Shunsui, Toshiro and Soifon as "weaklings", he even said to Kyoraku you are wise enough to not attack me face to face, SFYOW makes it clear that Zaraki and Yama were the only threat for Aizen.

Aizen would've negged Karamatsu Shinju with his Reiatsu.

.........Bleach stans truly can not read......

1. I literally just SAID Base Aizen>>>>Bankai Shunsui you in need of glasses mf....hence why I asked why the **** does Shunsui profile have his SHIKAI at "Just below Base Aizen"

2. Q. Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
A. Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that 「If he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen ] - Tite Kubo

Kubo basically saying Bankai Shunsui beating Base Aizen is fanfiction tier....hence Base Aizen>>>>>>>Bankai Shunsui you blind mf

No shit Aizen is negging his Bankai like he did Sui Feng's Shikai

3. AND I LITERALLY JUST SAID that Yama and Zaraki were the only threats to him via the man's own admission ( also including Bleach Sannin and Ichigo, potentially )

.........Bleach stans truly can not read......

1. I literally just SAID Base Aizen>>>>Bankai Shunsui you in need of glasses mf....hence why I asked why the **** does Shunsui profile have his SHIKAI at "Just below Base Aizen"

2. Q. Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
A. Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that 「If he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen ] - Tite Kubo

Kubo basically saying Bankai Shunsui beating Base Aizen is fanfiction tier....hence Base Aizen>>>>>>>Bankai Shunsui you blind mf

No shit Aizen is negging his Bankai like he did Sui Feng's Shikai

3. AND I LITERALLY JUST SAID that Yama and Zaraki were the only threats to him via the man's own admission ( also including Bleach Sannin and Ichigo, potentially )
He never said isshin,yourchi and isshin were a threat

Base Aizen =< Shikai Yama > CFYOW Byakuya >= TYBW Byakuya ~ Giant V Gerard > Flamingo Lille > Bankai Shunsui, aka Base Aizen > Bankai Shunsui

unknown.png

So Bleach "fillers arc" are canon now ? In a single frame, the TYBW anime did more damage to Bleach's story quality than anything else. Straight up Boruto level.

He never said potentially either smh

Aizen ant worried bout 3 fodders
I urge you to learn to read. AF2 didn’t say Aizen said potentially, AF2 himself is making that claim, nugget

So Bleach "fillers arc" are canon now ? In a single frame, the TYBW anime did more damage to Bleach's story quality than anything else. Straight up Boruto level.
actual man child moment

But nah fr I get people are entitled to their opinions and all

But I don't know how one can unironically watch the entire Bount Arc and say they enjoyed it even in a "turn your brain off" type way

The only filler arc you can enjoy in a "turn off your brain" is the regai imo. At least it have okay to good fights despite having the most ******** plot out of all the filler arcs. I will never get over the random perfect clones army.

You know Seeing yama turn Driscoll into ash in like 3 sec could wield a higher temp needed than his bankai can produce(i believe).

You know Seeing yama turn Driscoll into ash in like 3 sec could wield a higher temp needed than his bankai can produce(i believe).
Why? He wasn't even wearing his Blut, how much heat does it take to burn a human body in 3 seconds?

Back