• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think Prime Yama is somewhat stronger than his Old Self in terms of power

But Old Yama is far more experienced, versatile ( such as his Bankai gaining new abilities, etc )

And if Old Yama were to regain his youth he would surpass his previous Prime self

Does that make sense?

Can you tell me any Staffs who are willing to evaluate Bleach CRTs. I will message their walls for information type 2.
Most mods are decently willing to evaluate Bleach CRT's but these are the main mods that do.

@LordGriffin1000, @LordTracer, @Damage3245, @KingTempest, @Duedate8898 and @DemonGodMitchAubin.

Now if you're looking for mods who are more knowledgeable about Information Manipulation (Type 2), then these are the mods i'd messaged.

@DontTalkDT and @Everything12

Probably Kubo didn't plan for Chojiru to be that powerful during SS arc when Ichigo one shotted him lol, he is strong enough to harm Prime Yama
More like Yamamoto just stood here and let him hit, also a scar is hardly an harm, it was just a small cut in the head after a fully charged bankai, I was actually quite disappointed but it make sense, I don’t see contradiction with what happen in the ss.

yama is in a whole another level compared to chojiru

It's pretty obvious Kubo simply added that backstory to Chojiro at the last minute and the weird retcon of his bankai being that stupidly overpowered to try and get some emotion out of us seeing Yama feeling sad about his Lieutenant's death

Because aside from Ichigo one shotting his ass during the SS Arc....what other screentime has this mf ever had? Like even in fillers I don't remember much of him ever being around

You guys have a very weird concept of ”stupidly overpowered bankai“ if you think putting a scar like that with no deep wound is something op taking into account Yama just let him hit his face Like that and it was a fully charged bankai…

Well Tyri the manga made it seem as if they fought and he put a scar on Yama's face, however the anime showed it differently in the way that Yama was just standing there, the manga didn't show the details so maybe thats the reason.

But well putting a scar on Yama's face is still impressive and it's not like Yama was off guard or sth like that he was standing and waiting for the attack, if Chojiru was so much weaker it would've looked the same way as Ichigo vs Kenpachi in the first time ichigo attacked lol

You’ll probably have to dig through the anime yourself and calc it. I don’t think a calc exists for it right now.
yama building if it is 70 meters: 30 km
o cálculo seria:

sqrt((70+6371000)^2 - (6371000)^2)

if you consider the walls of the sereitei as 30 meters and they are not seen by the yama: 50 km
d1 = sqrt( ((70+6371000)^2) - 6371000^2) = 29865.4
d2 = sqrt( ((30+6371000)^2) - 6371000^2) = 19551.5
d = 19551.5 + 29865.4 = 49416.9

Good to see you're not dead
Bro you seen me on Discord lmao
Well Tyri the manga made it seem as if they fought and he put a scar on Yama's face, however the anime showed it differently in the way that Yama was just standing there, the manga didn't show the details so maybe thats the reason.

But well putting a scar on Yama's face is still impressive and it's not like Yama was off guard or sth like that he was standing and waiting for the attack, if Chojiru was so much weaker it would've looked the same way as Ichigo vs Kenpachi in the first time ichigo attacked lol
Haven’t been watching the anime just yet but I had always gotten the impression that Yama simply let it hit him. The idea of Yama and Chojiro scrapping even a bit never even occurred to me.

It's pretty obvious Kubo simply added that backstory to Chojiro at the last minute and the weird retcon of his bankai being that stupidly overpowered to try and get some emotion out of us seeing Yama feeling sad about his Lieutenant's death

Because aside from Ichigo one shotting his ass during the SS Arc....what other screentime has this mf ever had? Like even in fillers I don't remember much of him ever being around
But that's not how it works? He was simply a lieutenant, he was important to the old man and the story was told. Wasn't it the same with Matsumoto and Gin?

Haven’t been watching the anime just yet but I had always gotten the impression that Yama simply let it hit him. The idea of Yama and Chojiro scrapping even a bit never even occurred to me.
Yea it was shown in today's episode, Yama was just standing while Chojiru attacked him with his bankai, you should watch it though it was a good episode

Yea it was shown in today's episode, Yama was just standing while Chojiru attacked him with his bankai, you should watch it though it was a good episode
I’d already be watching but I promised my friends I’d watch with them but the twats refuse to fix a time to watch.

how come we dont have profiles for chijoro and stern O? both should be continental i think via bankai harming prime yama and O being able to steal and use it

I am still wondering why Shikai Shunsui is listed as only just below the likes of base Aizen in attack potency

When Kubo outright has confirmed that even had Shunsui gone Bankai, Aizen would bent him over his throne like a dog beaten him anyways

And the super clear confirmation the Manga gave us that basically only Yamamoto, The Bleach Sannin, and potentially Ichigo and Kenpachi ( at the time ) were the only threats to him among the Shinigami

i don't really think it should be taken seriously though, its just a flashback on what byakuya did in the original series

It actually does show Byakuya vs Koga for a brief frame🤨

Wonder how that would work if the TYBW anime is canon

When Kubo outright has confirmed that even had Shunsui gone Bankai, Aizen would bent him over his throne like a dog beaten him anyways
No? What's the source for this, Aizen outright called Shunsui, Toshiro and Soifon as "weaklings", he even said to Kyoraku you are wise enough to not attack me face to face, SFYOW makes it clear that Zaraki and Yama were the only threat for Aizen.

Aizen would've negged Karamatsu Shinju with his Reiatsu.

Bleach filler is canon plp need to cope. While some of it does contradict the manga timeline. In the anime's timeline their are no contradictions. I personally think kubo excepts them as canon to the main story because he includes filler in the novels which follow the main timeline.

No? What's the source for this, Aizen outright called Shunsui, Toshiro and Soifon as "weaklings", he even said to Kyoraku you are wise enough to not attack me face to face, SFYOW makes it clear that Zaraki and Yama were the only threat for Aizen.

Aizen would've negged Karamatsu Shinju with his Reiatsu.
And cfyow stated shunsui=tokinada who's reiastu is a far cry from base aizens

Lol one person says Shunsui=Toki
Another says Toki>Shunsui
I say Shunsui>Toki

we all need to reread the novels 😂

Lol one person says Shunsui=Toki
Another says Toki>Shunsui
I say Shunsui>Toki

we all need to reread the novels 😂
The argument doesn’t change much, Tokinada is a bit stronger than shunsui
but the tier is the same

it is not a huge difference or anything else.

Back