• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Arc7Kuroi @Deceived do you guys got the raw scans for SAFWy? It would be helpful for yhwach getting information manipulation. There are statements for soul fragments being able to contain information.

The scans to the left are about Roca while the smaller one is for Cien.
Screenshot_182.png
Screenshot_316.png

Screenshot_184.png

Why do you think so?
It's not literally shown or supported by a clear evidence tbh but my main reasons are:
Yama in the past needed his bankai to beat Yhwach, Ohetsu had info about that fight and thought he might have a chance

Bazz B and Royd both could extinguish Yama's shikai flames and Ohetsu defeated the schutzstaffel easily

It's not literally shown or supported by a clear evidence tbh but my main reasons are:
Yama in the past needed his bankai to beat Yhwach, Ohetsu had info about that fight and thought he might have a chance

Bazz B and Royd both could extinguish Yama's shikai flames and Ohetsu defeated the schutzstaffel easily
Very generous for Oetsu but not crazy.
Bazz was a burn victim after lessening the fire with his fire and with blut, idk how much I’d say Bazz is near Shikai Yama.

Sadly they suffer from not producing any results.
I think they lost due to a bad match. The only reason the other captains did better against the elites is because their abilities were a perfect counter to theirs. Or they had prior intel

I think they lost due to a bad match. The only reason the other captains did better against the elites is because their abilities were a perfect counter to theirs. Or they had prior intel
Yeah, pm all of Squad 0 lost due to being caught off guard.

Very generous for Oetsu but not crazy.
Bazz was a burn victim after lessening the fire with his fire and with blut, idk how much I’d say Bazz is near Shikai Yama.
Bazz being near shikai Yama is just wrong on my scaling, only thing he did is being able to redirect part of Yama fire after he killed the Overkill guy, not even fully so.

he never really faced a fully shikai Yama, if people want really to scale him like that go on but for me is a big no

I still think Bazz B even remotely being capable of offsetting Yama's flames makes no sense....just saying

The worst part being he did it while in base and not even vollstandig which amps Quincy ridiculously

The zero division is underrated. They blizted captains and sterrinters.
Wow, nothing special for Yamamoto though.

Are you aware that lille even after Juha amp, so a stronger Lille than the one oestu fought was keeping up with shikai shunsui?

and Yamamoto would legit one shot and burn out of existence shunsui even in CFYOW with shikai alone.

Aizen can neg the second and last dan easily with Reiatsu
Based on?

Aizen only negged FKT Soifon who is fodder to TYBW Shunsui

Got to love how the fall back argument for debating Aizen is "he'll neg with Reiatsu!!!!", completely ruins any discussion.

Which then gets reflected back onto Aizen lol

Shunsui's Bankai is unbeatable to 99% of the verse when activated
That’s under the assumption shunsui has time to Activate the bankai
which is not gonna happen in a death battle

if we gonna assume shunsui has already the bankai on Than might as well taking into account Ks, would troll him with kyoka and win anyway

That’s under the assumption shunsui has time to Activate the bankai
which is not gonna happen in a death battle

if we gonna assume shunsui has already the bankai on Than might as well taking into account Ks, would troll him with kyoka and win anyway
Obviously when I say, "Bankai Shunsui negs Aizen", I'm referring to Shunsui in Bankai...

KS does nothing as Shunsui's Bankai is AoE based, not sensory based.

Obviously when I say, "Bankai Shunsui negs Aizen", I'm referring to Shunsui in Bankai...

KS does nothing as Shunsui's Bankai is AoE based, not sensory based.
I mean it is not passive like azashiro, so I always assume he need to activate it

I mean it is not passive like azashiro, so I always assume he need to activate it
Shunsui's Bankai is area of effect dependant, if Aizen is in that area then he's getting affected by Shunsui's Bankai

This is why Jushiro didn't want Shunsui to use it in FKT, because it would have affected the other captains around him as well as Starrk

Wow, nothing special for Yamamoto though.

Are you aware that lille even after Juha amp, so a stronger Lille than the one oestu fought was keeping up with shikai shunsui?
Oestu was off guard he didn't understand or have a counter to his ability like shunsui did. Your forgetting shunsui was having trouble with Robert same Robert would get blizted by oetsu. It's all about the match up if you don't have a counter to your opponents abilities your going to get negged no matter how much stronger you are. That's the reason ichigo lost to base askin and kenpachi and yorichi lost to base pernida.
and Yamamoto would legit one shot and burn out of existence shunsui even in CFYOW with shikai alone.
K shun doesn't compared to otesu who blizted 4 sterns who scale above Robert,who gave shunsui some trouble. And if royd can tank yamas flames I dont see why oestu can't when he beat stronger sterns and has a blade that can cutt through anything. So I can see him cutting through yamas sword on the first clash. Then yama himself gg

They scale to the same value in AP and speed lol

Depending on if you want to use manga or CFYOW scaling, it can legitimately be argued that TYBW Shunsui is overall stronger than base Aizen
That's not what the author thinks, it is made crystal clear that shunsui barely get stronger and even if he did with headcanon by doing nothing and do not talk even with his zanpakuto, Yamamoto or shinigami Aizen would still put at 90° people like Tokinada or Shunsui pretty much effortlessly.

They only scale to the same value here cus this wiki is outdated.

Oestu was off guard he didn't understand or have a counter to his ability like shunsui did. Your forgetting shunsui was having trouble with Robert same Robert would get blizted by oetsu. It's all about the match up if you don't have a counter to your opponents abilities your going to get negged no matter how much stronger you are. That's the reason ichigo lost to base askin and kenpachi and yorichi lost to base pernida.

K shun doesn't compared to otesu who blizted 4 sterns who scale above Robert,who gave shunsui some trouble. And if royd can tank yamas flames I dont see why oestu can't when he beat stronger sterns and has a blade that can cutt through anything. So I can see him cutting through yamas sword on the first clash. Then yama himself gg
shunsui was not serious and he was not even using Shikai against Robert to begin with.

Anyway Im not arguing Yama stomps oetsu you are the one arguing oestu stomps yama with no proof, point is that oetsu has not feat that put him above yama that much because they have comparable feat if anything.

That's not what the author thinks, it is made crystal clear that shunsui barely get stronger and even if he did with headcanon by doing nothing and do not talk even with his zanpakuto, Yamamoto or shinigami Aizen would still put at 90° people like Tokinada or Shunsui pretty much effortlessly.

shunsui was not serious and he was not even using Shikai against Robert to begin with.

Anyway Im not arguing Yama stomps oetsu you are the one arguing oestu stomps yama with no proof, point is that oetsu has not feat that put him above yama that much because they have comparable feat if anything.
Never said it was a stomp. But he would win mid diff.

As I said, it depends on if you want to use manga or CFYOW scaling as they portray Aizen very, very differently.
  • CFYOW scaling: Aizen is an unsurpassable god except for hybrids, he folds almost anyone
  • Manga scaling: Yoruichi=Kisuke=Aizen which puts Aizen below quite a lot of characters through scaling
How is the wiki outdated? The last scaling revisions involving Shunsui and Aizen were only a year and a half ago, long after the manga ended and CFYOW was released.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, Aizen isn't beating Shunsui's Bankai even if we say Aizen is 10x stronger and faster, Shunsui's Bankai is just broken hax and unbeatable to anyone that doesn't have regeneration or some other means of withstanding it, which Aizen doesn't.

As I said, it depends on if you want to use manga or CFYOW scaling as they portray Aizen very, very differently.
  • CFYOW scaling: Aizen is an unsurpassable god except for hybrids, he folds almost anyone
  • Manga scaling: Yoruichi=Kisuke=Aizen which puts Aizen below quite a lot of characters through scaling
How is the wiki outdated? The last scaling revisions involving Shunsui and Aizen were only a year and a half ago, long after the manga ended and CFYOW was released.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, Aizen isn't beating Shunsui's Bankai even if we say Aizen is 10x stronger and faster, Shunsui's Bankai is just broken hax and unbeatable to anyone that doesn't have regeneration or some other means of withstanding it, which Aizen doesn't.
His bankai is based on emotions it's not impossible to beat. If your not a reactive person then you should be fine. You can also just blizt or put him in KS

His bankai is based on emotions it's not impossible to beat. If your not a reactive person then you should be fine. You can also just blizt or put him in KS
How is Shunsui's Bankai based on emotions...?

I already went over KS, it's completely useless against Shunsui's Bankai as it's not dependant on Shunsui's senses, it's just area of effect dependant.

Purgy shows his true form as a shunsui wanker
Don't even like Shunsui as a character lol 🗿

It's just a fact that Shunsui's Bankai is unbeatable except to a select few characters such as Lille, Hogyoku Aizen, Yhwach, Gerard etc🤷‍♂️

Even if I were to agree that Aizen is magnitudes stronger than Shunsui to where he can blitz and one shot, it means nothing as Shunsui's First Act alone counters that

If by any chance some fights show the Vollständig of certain quincys, we would consider it as an extension of the fight, or retcon. About Oetsu, it's worth remembering that he works with zanpakutous forge, I believe he has some resistance to high temperatures, at least that's what I think if he were to face the yamma

Back