• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen just outlasts Shunsui in the sea…
He would yes, but Aizen isn't surviving Act Four

And to preemptively counter this since I can already tell you're going to say it, no KS isn't countering Act Four, it's pretty clear that Shunsui creates the thread but it wraps itself around the opponents neck and is completely unavoidable.

And to preemptively counter this since I can already tell you're going to say it, no KS isn't countering Act Four, it's pretty clear that Shunsui creates the thread but it wraps itself around the opponents neck and is completely unavoidable.
How would he get to the 4th act?

How would he get to the 4th act?
What do you mean? He doesn't need to complete an Act to move onto the next, that was pretty clear by the fact that neither Lille nor Shunsui ran out of Reiatsu or drowned and that Act 3 was still active when he used Act 4

You cannot prove that the rope can 100% accurately find Aizen’s neck while Shunsui is hypnotized. You actually cannot substantiate this claim whatsoever. In fact, I’d argue that if Shunsui has to create and pull the string to cut, then he probably directs it too, and it’s a case of he can summon it anywhere in his Bankai space. But uh nice try

You cannot prove that the rope can 100% accurately find Aizen’s neck while Shunsui is hypnotized. You actually cannot substantiate this claim whatsoever. In fact, I’d argue that if Shunsui has to create and pull the string to cut, then he probably directs it too, and it’s a case of he can summon it anywhere in his Bankai space. But uh nice try
You can't prove he wraps it around their neck either, as nothing in the manga indicates it

Shunsui does a gesture to cut their neck, nowhere does it show him actually wrapping it around their throat, rather, it looks like it does it itself which makes sense given how his Bankai works, it's always automatic.

Also, Shunsui changes/progresses through acts, there’s nothing to say that the wound sharing applies to every act. So Aizen could just blitz neg him after that act.

You can't prove he wraps it around their neck either, as nothing in the manga indicates it

Shunsui does a gesture to cut their neck, nowhere does it show him actually wrapping it around their throat, rather, it looks like it does it itself which makes sense given how his Bankai works, it's always automatic.
you made the claim that the rope will always find its target. Onus is on you to prove that, which you haven’t. You’ve given a possible interpretation that doesn’t have any actual proof.

Also, Shunsui changes/progresses through acts, there’s nothing to say that the wound sharing applies to every act. So Aizen could just blitz neg him after that act.

you made the claim that the rope will always find its target. Onus is on you to prove that, which you haven’t. You’ve given a possible interpretation that doesn’t have any actual proof.
Assuming that is the case, which frankly, would make his Bankai just pure shit, Aizen isn't aware of that and has no reason to assume it stops sharing damage in the following acts, much like Lille who didn't try and attack after Shunsui explained it.

Yes, I gave my opinion, it's clear to me that the thread automatically wraps around the opponents neck as we're never shown Shunsui doing anything to indicate that he's wrapping it around, I can't definitively prove it's automatic and you can't prove it isn't, so why go in circles about it?

Assuming that is the case, which frankly, would make his Bankai just pure shit, Aizen isn't aware of that and has no reason to assume it stops sharing damage in the following acts, much like Lille who didn't try and attack after Shunsui explained it.

Yes, I gave my opinion, it's clear to me that the thread automatically wraps around the opponents neck as we're never shown Shunsui doing anything to indicate that he's wrapping it around, I can't definitively prove it's automatic and you can't prove it isn't, so why go in circles about it?
Considering Shunsui announces what his bankai does I think super genius Aizen can figure it out. None of what you said proves the string has auto perfect targeting, idrc about what your headcanon for it is.

So we fr just ignoring the statement of Kubo outright stating that Bankai Shunsui being Base Aizen is fanfiction tier?

And the fact that the only Captain from the Gotei at the time that he was worried about facing was Yamamoto....and Kenpachi if he unlocked his true power.....

Like Idk about CFYOW Shunsui

But any version before that beating Aizen makes me feel like we ain't reading the same manga.....

Base Aizen is roughly comparable to Shikai Yamamoto...at least Base Yamamoto....

Who makes Shunsui look like a complete joke

And we know Shunsui Bankai ain't doing shit to him despite him being hax and Yama just being "Hot Sword"

Because the guy with far higher spirit energy negs the opponent with lower spirit energy's hax....

Like how Base Aizen doesn't have resistance to Respira....he just way stronger than Barragan negs it....which is consistent with Kubo's Aizen>Shunsui statement

Considering Shunsui announces what his bankai does I think super genius Aizen can figure it out. None of what you said proves the string has auto perfect targeting, idrc about what your headcanon for it is.
Shunsui never says anything about the effects of previous Acts disappearing, in fact, that's not said or implied anywhere and it's just your headcanon which doesn't really mean anything to me.

Sure, and nothing that you have said has proven that Shunsui has to actively and manually wrap it around his opponents throat, you'd think Kubo would have shown a panel or two of that happening if it was the case no?

It's my headcanon versus yours, don't pretend otherwise.

Sure, and nothing that you have said has proven that Shunsui has to actively and manually wrap it around his opponents throat, you'd think Kubo would have shown a panel or two of that happening if it was the case no?
I don’t think you understand debating. YOU made the claim that Shunsui’s rope will auto find Aizen correctly and kill Aizen even if Shunsui is under hypnosis. YOU most fulfill the burden of the claim by substantiating it. YOU have not done that. I said that Shunsui having aim bot with his rope isn’t confirmed to be the case. I never made a claim about the rope, your using an unproven possibility as Shunsui’s wincon. Rather poor if you ask me.

I don’t think you understand debating. YOU made the claim that Shunsui’s rope will auto find Aizen correctly and kill Aizen even if Shunsui is under hypnosis. YOU most fulfill the burden of the claim by substantiating it. YOU have not done that. I said that Shunsui having aim bot with his rope isn’t confirmed to be the case. I never made a claim about the rope, your using an unproven possibility as Shunsui’s wincon. Rather poor if you ask me.
Do you want me to preface every sentence I make with "in my opinion"? If it was factual then I wouldn't even need to claim it would I?

And what is your stance on the thread's function? I get why you're avoiding giving one because it invalidates your argument if you make a claim equal to mine that isn't provable either way.

Do you want me to preface every sentence I make with "in my opinion"? If it was factual then I wouldn't even need to claim it would I?

And what is your stance on the thread's function? I get why you're avoiding giving one because it invalidates your argument if you make a claim equal to mine that isn't provable either way.
If you’re just giving your own headcanon then yes clarify that 🗿 everyone’s entitled to their own headcanon

And what is your stance on the thread's function?
Honestly my only opinion on it is that Shunsui can use it to cut people open and make them explode. I don’t really have a stance on how he gets it around Lille’s neck. I guess I just kinda assume he summoned it there, but I can’t really prove that, only the Kubster knows 😭

the opponents neck and is completely unavoidable

Honestly my only opinion on it is that Shunsui can use it to cut people open and make them explode. I don’t really have a stance on how he gets it around Lille’s neck. I guess I just kinda assume he summoned it there, but I can’t really prove that, only the Kubster knows 😭
It's law hax/reality warping

He puts you in a game and the laws/rules affect everything

You're such a cute little chud femboy. ~ [Name Redacted]

SCP Foundation be like

4860886_0.jpg

HyB2f0u.jpg
Kubo’s latest work, TYBW episode 5 made Kugo, Muramasa, and the Regai Arc canon which makes sense since it was linked and expanded upon the end of the Aizen arc and set the beginning of the Fullbring arc. Novel also mentions Muramasa.

Never said it was a stomp. But he would win mid diff.
still based on nothing but ok, Sure.

No quantificabile feat for oetsu that put him > shikai Yama.
If we go just by feats they are kinda equal And I’m being generous.

If we bring SAFWY novels into the debate we know that even people like azashiro can even be considered squad zero level, it is nothing absurd thinking shikai Yamamoto is still above squad zero except ichibei.

If we assume oetsu can be comparable or stronger than azashiro he would still low-key stomp shunsui level peeps like he did with the elites before the auswhalen. Which is the narrative pushed by the novels…

Unohana aizen are kinda similar, Yamamoto being the strongest of the 3, but they would only lose to ichibei in 1vs1 for me. feel free to call it retcon.

HyB2f0u.jpg
Kubo’s latest work, TYBW episode 5 made Kugo, Muramasa, and the Regai Arc canon which makes sense since it was linked and expanded upon the end of the Aizen arc and set the beginning of the Fullbring arc. Novel also mentions Muramasa.
So is the mod soul arc the anime links all filler arcs

If we bring SAFWY novels into the debate we know that even people like azashiro can even be considered squad zero level, it is nothing absurd thinking shikai Yamamoto is still above squad zero except ichibei.

If we assume oetsu can be comparable or stronger than azashiro he would still low-key stomp shunsui level peeps like he did with the elites before the auswhalen. Which is the narrative pushed by the novels…

Unohana aizen are kinda similar, Yamamoto being the strongest of the 3, but they would only lose to ichibei in 1vs1 for me. feel free to call it retcon.
to be fair yamamoto would be trampled by ichibe ichibe was able to steady himself with ywachs this activation almighty yamamoto was trampled

Blizted stronger sterns than yama who couldn't even blitz royd. Thats means oestu is probably faster then yama and on top of that has instant one shot hax.So if anything yama is lacking feats.
Yama couldn't due jack to azashiro either which is why the zero squad had to beat him

What part of showing Koga from the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc makes Regai arc canon?
I was saying the anime links all the arc including the fillers. Like before the regai arc ichigo falls into a coma for a month or something like that. Wakes up for the rest of the regai arc falls back to sleep and losses his powers completely then the fullbring arc starts

I was saying the anime links all the arc including the fillers. Like before the regai arc ichigo falls into a coma for a month or something like that wakes up for the rest of the regai arc falls back to sleep and losses his powers completely then the fullbring arc starts
Sure but that doesn’t answer my question, let’s say the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc is canon, fits within the story with no contradictions, that doesn’t make other filler arcs canon. That’s like saying Memories of Nobody being canon makes all Bleach movies canon.

Sure but that doesn’t answer my question, let’s say the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc is canon, fits within the story with no contradictions, that doesn’t make other filler arcs canon. That’s like saying Memories of Nobody being canon makes all Bleach movies canon.
I think the regai arc is canon casue the events and characters are mentioned in canon novels

It's mentioned in spafwy that kagaeroza and nazomi were created from oko like in the filler. Spafwy is also canon as azashiro is mentioned in 13 blades fanbook.

Bruhh I showed you on discord don't. Make me get deceive to foam inside of you
Yeah I don’t think a reference to Oko and his constituents is that solid of proof of canonicity. Zanpakuto Rebellion is different in the sense that characters and events are directly and explicitly referenced in canon. And it doesn’t have to retcon the end of Deicide to fit in the story.

Back