• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Not inherently. First there are training methods that don’t involve Zanpakuto meditation, aka just regular physical training. Also I’m not sure if it’s been implied that Shunsui has remained the same strength.
I’d just chalk it up to power creep honestly. Like how Kenpachi goes from being below Gerard with his Shikai to SK Yhwach level in base after 6 months in CFYOW

I’d just chalk it up to power creep honestly. Like how Kenpachi goes from being below Gerard with his Shikai to SK Yhwach level in base after 6 months in CFYOW
What bleach manga your reading. Kenpachi is not sk yhwach level. Cfyow is pretty clear about were everyone scales.

High tiers like shunsui are implied to be around barrgan to starrk level.

Ginjo and hikone and base kenpachi are way above being massively above the rest of the espada

We don't really know how bankai kenpachi scales to other god tiers but i think it's safe to say he isn't up their yet. Seeing how ichigo in bankai beat yhwach after he absorbed Gerard who is above bankai kenpachi

God tiers like aizen and ichigo are stated to be much stronger than hikone.

Considering how well Kenpachi did against a full power Hikone who was compared to an at least casual EOS Aizen

I would say hypothetical CFYOW Bankai Kenpachi is probably around HOS Ichigo tier or so

**** that Kenpachi wank fic on god

Considering how well Kenpachi did against a full power Hikone who was compared to an at least casual EOS Aizen

I would say hypothetical CFYOW Bankai Kenpachi is probably around HOS Ichigo tier or so

**** that Kenpachi wank fic on god
Nahh naja after analyzing aizens and hikones reiastu said aizens was much stronger

Reio on the forever cope that I upgraded Hikone, Kenpachi, and Ginjo

Ichigo’s GT that cut Yhwach in half = Ichigo’s strongest GT = Bankai Ginjo’s emotion amped GT as per word of god =< Res Hikone ~ base eyepatchless Kenpachi

Reio on the forever cope that I upgraded Hikone, Kenpachi, and Ginjo
Coo
Ichigo’s GT that cut Yhwach in half = Ichigo’s strongest GT = Bankai Ginjo’s emotion amped GT as per word of god =< Res Hikone ~ base eyepatchless Kenpachi
Narrator verbatim stated hikone did not transcend the boundaries of hollow and soul reaper. Their for below aizen. Funny thing is tokinada still needed the hogyoku to amp hikone to soul king tier. While aizen in butterfly form was already at that level. Hikone was essentially trying to reach aizen level which he never reached.

Naja verbatim stated a suppressed aizen>>>hikone. Narrator also verbatim stated only aizen had enough reiastu to over power KS So that also means aizen is above ginjo who isn't able to overpower KS. Ginjo being ichigo tier is hyperbolic. Feats contradict this

There is certainly a bigger plot behind Zaraki, I remember it was said in the fight between Ikaku and Edrad that Bankai, unlike Resurrección, doesn't change the user's body. But Zaraki's Bankai clearly alters his body and is the only one that does.

Are you aware that you mentioned the only single character in bleach that does that type of things ? why don’t you talk about Yamamoto or Unohana, always the same people forget shunsui is 1000+ years old

especially when you put Narita and kenpachi together there is no limit to the boost kenpachi can get he is not usable as example here

Last edited:
There is certainly a bigger plot behind Zaraki, I remember it was said in the fight between Ikaku and Edrad that Bankai, unlike Resurrección, doesn't change the user's body. But Zaraki's Bankai clearly alters his body and is the only one that does.
Toshiro's does when it's completed

Toshiro's does when it's completed
Hitsugaya's is different, it's more of a side effect than Bankai's own ability. After all, when Hitsugaya grows up and acquires this adult appearance, Bankai's adult transformation will disappear, unless you believe that when adult Toshiro uses his "true" Bankai he will become a Grandpa.

Possibly. If we assume it can bypass Liles law hax like shuns bankai and we don't know how spatial hax interacts with Liles intang
Hmm then could lille X Axis obito if he is using kamui to phase, since he is essntially in another dimension.

Hmm then could lille X Axis obito if he is using kamui to phase, since he is essntially in another dimension.
But let's say kamui does work.

1. It's not going to kill Lille he's immortal. Liles can only be killed by his own attacks.

2. He can move across dimensions so putting him in the kamui space won't work.

No because Ichibe doesn't destroy someone on a conceptual level, it would be Mid-Godly most likely.
A bit of a side note: but it is kind of wild to me that if given the opportunity, a character like freaking chainsaw man can actually put Aizen down lol.

Would this allow Aizen to survive it?
Ehhh it’s a bit of a tough call.

Chainsaw man’s ability is just total conceptual erasure and it comes from him devouring his enemies.

In canon he’s erased: Nazis, world war 2, the human sixth sense, aids, the light of a freaking star, nuclear weapons, and like organized religion.

All those things simply don’t exist anymore, from past, present, and future and completely erased from everyone’s memories.

So it seems like CSM’s conceptual erasure is on a higher level than what Aizen has dealt with so if he were to somehow eat him. Aizen would probably actually die.

Ehhh it’s a bit of a tough call.

Chainsaw man’s ability is just total conceptual erasure and it comes from him devouring his enemies.

In canon he’s erased: Nazis, world war 2, the human sixth sense, aids, the light of a freaking star, nuclear weapons, and like organized religion.

All those things simply don’t exist anymore, from past, present, and future and completely erased from everyone’s memories.

So it seems like CSM’s conceptual erasure is on a higher level than what Aizen has dealt with so if he were to somehow eat him. Aizen would probably actually die.
People remember Nazi's, Nukes, etc though those that remember it so far are the war devil and Makima.

Purgy is wrong and bluepilled.

Ichibe's ink is Conceptual in nature and if he says otherwise, he's incorrect.
Ichibe didn't use his ink for Futen Taisatsuryou, he uses Yhwach's cloak and darkness from 100 years in the future

Also, Ichibe manipulates names only, he doesn't manipulate the concept of someones very existence, so it wouldn't matter if he uses his ink.

Also, shouldn't Ichibe be given some crazy high range for his Futen Taisatsuryou feat? He can manipulate darkness even 100 years into the future and bring it into the present...

Ichibe didn't use his ink for Futen Taisatsuryou, he uses Yhwach's cloak and darkness from 100 years in the future

Also, Ichibe manipulates names only, he doesn't manipulate the concept of someones very existence, so it wouldn't matter if he uses his ink.
I'd explain more in-depth why you're wrong about this but i'm saving it for a future CRT so i'll hold my tongue for now.

Also, shouldn't Ichibe be given some crazy high range for his Futen Taisatsuryou feat? He can manipulate darkness even 100 years into the future and bring it into the present...
Its range would be dependent on what we currently consider the size of Soul Society, and specifically which version of "Soul Society" we choose, as in if we choose to assume Ichibe was specifically talking about just the planet or the entire dimension itself.

Regardless of either choice it would still be below what we currently have for Ichibe's range. Since he has Universal range with his ink i believe.

Its range would be dependent on what we currently consider the size of Soul Society, and specifically which version of "Soul Society" we choose, as in if we choose to assume Ichibe was specifically talking about just the planet or the entire dimension itself.

Regardless of either choice it would still be below what we currently have for Ichibe's range i believe. Since he currently has Universal range with his ink.
I mean, he's controlling darkness 100 years into the future...surely that has to be some decent range feat

And his range is only thousands of kilometers at the moment

Back