• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ngl seeing Byakuya,Shunsui and Mayuri have a 6A-H6A rating while Unohana has a 6B rating puts me off a bit 👀
It's based on byakuaya scaling to Gerard. Which he clearly doesn't. And Gerard is above shikai kenpachi.

Byakuya=shunsui

Ngl seeing Byakuya,Shunsui and Mayuri have a 6A-H6A rating while Unohana has a 6B rating puts me off a bit 👀

It does for me too

Like the narrative made it damn clear she was above guys like Shunsui and such which should grant her a High 6-A rating lmao

I know there that VIZ statement about her comparing her power to a nerfed FKT bankai Ichigo exists but ngl I see 2 different interpretations for that

1. Maybe that just refers to her normally and when she enters "Kenpachi mode" like she did when she had her final bout with Zaraki she stops holding back

2. It's a mistranslation as multiple other translations including the Anime simply state Ichigo has captain class reiatsu instead of Unohana comparing the two of them's power levels

And I also find Resurrecion Yammy's scaling far too inconsistent to try and downplay Unohana below FKT Arc Kenny and Byakuya

Idgf, Kubo ****** up with Yammy badly and the SAFWY Novel only strengthens my opinion given some of the weird ass statements in there lmfao

"Captain level" feels like the biggest power level meme out of the series.

I think it would be fun to gather every single time the phrase "Captain level" has been used in the series.

"Captain level" feels like the biggest power level meme out of the series.

The term "Captain level" means jack shit lmfao

It lost any meaning post SS

Also considering the fact apparently Lieutenant Class Shinigami are also considered "captain class" just further proves my point 💀

Captain level doesn’t mean too much when you have early AA Toshiro getting jobbed by a fraccion at 20% power as the low end vs people like Unohana who can curb stomp early TYBW Kenpachi in that same crowd

Let's be real Kubo gave almost no thought to Bleach power scaling and just wanted to draw cool panels. In other words...**** Bleach power scaling all my homies hate Bleach power scaling

“Menos Grande squad zero tier”

🤮

Im 💀

co70uu8u3cz71.jpg

🦍

Captain level doesn’t mean too much when you have early AA Toshiro getting jobbed by a fraccion at 20% power as the low end vs people like Unohana who can curb stomp early TYBW Kenpachi in that same crowd
The fact that mf went from getting his ass handed to him by a gillian ( later retconned to adjuchas ) class arrancar below the espada then went on to throw hands with halibel in just like 2-3 months annoys me to no end no cap

The fact that mf went from getting his ass handed to him by a gillian ( later retconned to adjuchas ) class arrancar below the espada then went on to throw hands with halibel in just like 2-3 months annoys me to no end no cap
Considering Toshiro is a kid prodigy, fast growth makes sense

Considering Toshiro is a kid prodigy, fast growth makes sense

Meh to me, the top 5 espads ( top 4 plus yammy dumb monkey ass ) were just kinda ****** over lmao

Yammy - If I rant about Yammy I will be here all day

Starrk - Dude kinda lazed around a lot and was straight up mental nerfed at one point due to Old Man Skeleton dying. Disappointed he never even tried to use a Gran Rey Cero or Cero Oscuras....just normal ass ceros...bro was nerfed....

Barragan - Dealing with one of the weakest captains at the time...the ****? Doesn't help I dislike Sui Feng's personality.....Felt like he was wasted tbh and would have loved to see him interact with/fight one of the senior captains, hell the fact we were robbed out of an interaction between Yamamoto and Barragan should be a war crime tbh lmao

Halibel - Overrated and Nel was better

Ulquiorra- The only one I felt delivered for the most part

He is one of the shinigami with more potential out here, shunsui even claim he will surpass him

Meh to me, the top 5 espads ( top 4 plus yammy dumb monkey ass ) were just kinda ****** over lmao

Yammy - If I rant about Yammy I will be here all day

Starrk - Dude kinda lazed around a lot and was straight up mental nerfed at one point due to Old Man Skeleton dying. Disappointed he never even tried to use a Gran Rey Cero or Cero Oscuras....just normal ass ceros...bro was nerfed....

Barragan - Dealing with one of the weakest captains at the time...the ****? Doesn't help I dislike Sui Feng's personality.....Felt like he was wasted tbh and would have loved to see him interact with/fight one of the senior captains, hell the fact we were robbed out of an interaction between Yamamoto and Barragan should be a war crime tbh lmao

Halibel - Overrated and Nel was better

Ulquiorra- The only one I felt delivered for the most part
Ulq is def the best Espada in terms of writing imo

In unmasked its stated that Shunsui used the full capabilities of his shikai to defeat Starrk, in the next arcs he got better feats and new abilities so its fair to assume he can get stronger

Except isn't it implied he hasn't gotten any stronger since he too lazy to train now a days plus it further shown when he used Bankai against lille and told his zanpakuto spirit they hadn't seen each other in a while implying he hasn't done jienzan in a hot minute

Except isn't it implied he hasn't gotten any stronger since he too lazy to train now a days plus it further shown when he used Bankai against lille and told his zanpakuto spirit they hadn't seen each other in a while implying he hasn't done jienzan in a hot minute
Not inherently. First there are training methods that don’t involve Zanpakuto meditation, aka just regular physical training. Also I’m not sure if it’s been implied that Shunsui has remained the same strength.

In unmasked its stated that Shunsui used the full capabilities of his shikai to defeat Starrk, in the next arcs he got better feats and new abilities so its fair to assume he can get stronger
That means starrk would slaps a lot sterns but people ain’t ready for that

Yeah most captains don't get much stronger in a short time.

But starrk was clearly stronger than shunsui that's why it took 3 captains to beat him. In cfyow shusnsi should be around Barragan level in terms of power. Tokinada should be around starrk tier or higher since he was being amped by aura.

Back