• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah lol. But not as bad as ichigo going bankai and firing a massive getsuga in the middle of town
The building he was on didn't even looked that much affected and the surrounding buildings suffered no damage. As for against Ebern, he was far from any buildings and the shockwaves didn't even broke windows. Ichigo at least had proper control over his attacks

Last edited:
Oh are you talking about what we saw during the scene after Ikkaku and Yumichika found the footprints? That was a mapping of the outer/poor districts in SS
No thr big screen at the beginning where the Quincy were killing Hollows all over the world at a high speed.

I mean, we know the continent of Japan exists exactly as it does in our world, and we know England exists thanks to BTW

There's no reason to assume the planet that the events take place on is any different to our own Earth

It's actually funny we waited since 2020's announcement for Bleach but people couldn't wait a day more, so it got leaked.

This is the second time this year a Studio Pierrot ep is getting leaked, they need to do something about it lmao

Just watched the first episode of TYBW and it was great imo, was worried it would be too CGI heavy but it doesn't seem like it so far, Yamamoto's a badass as always.

Ebern speaking German in a Japanese accent was pretty weird, reminds me of Jojo Engrish lmao.

Also, did anyone else notice how birds reacted to that Shinigami? They should be unsensible as stated early in the manga

You know Ichigo using Getsuga and not destroying or hurting anyone around his shows Amazing Control of his reiatsu.

also anybody find the animation for Yama flash step weird?

You know Ichigo using Getsuga and not destroying or hurting anyone around his shows Amazing Control of his reiatsu.

also anybody find the animation for Yama flash step weird?
It was definitely different from how they animated flash step before, but I don't think it was animated badly or anything.

oh, you're right,his shunpo is weird as **** and look much slower then the good old shunpo effect of completly dissapearing from sight instantly.

If shunpo keep that sliding effect in the TYBW,i won't like it one bit. If anything, the ones that should be sliding all over should be the Quincies given Hirenkyaku's mechanics.

Not inherently, I’ll be making a cosmology thread soon tho if you’re interested
Ok cause idk if i mistranslate it but in french earthly means « things from earth » and some panels in Bleach says « earthly creature »
And this databook calls WOTL Earth too

Maybe it has different countries/continent than our earth tho

Just watched the first episode of TYBW and it was great imo, was worried it would be too CGI heavy but it doesn't seem like it so far, Yamamoto's a badass as always.

Ebern speaking German in a Japanese accent was pretty weird, reminds me of Jojo Engrish lmao.

Also, did anyone else notice how birds reacted to that Shinigami? They should be unsensible as stated early in the manga
Reminded me of Polnareff speaking french With a Jap accent too 😭

oh, you're right,his shunpo is weird as **** and look much slower then the good old shunpo effect of completly dissapearing from sight instantly.

If shunpo keep that sliding effect in the TYBW,i won't like it one bit. If anything, the ones that should be sliding all over should be the Quincies given Hirenkyaku's mechanics.

It might be a one-time thing for dramatic effect, but yeah, I also found it a bit strange.

1JGhBf7.png

Last edited:
Do you think Ichigo's massive detonating getsuga caused 0 damage to the surrounding area, was it his spiritual level adjustment or something?

There was definitely a huge explosion, but there was not a single scratch in the apartment. Does it mean that attacks can be arranged not to damage the material?

Hirenkyaku. The quincies version of high speed movement.

The very mechanic of movement by of the quincies involve gathering a current of reishi under their feet and sliding in the air or ground to move. It's even shown by Uryuu in this very episode.

If a difference in visual between high speed abilities is what they want, then it's the quincies that should have the sliding visual for their high speed movement technique, not Yama/shinigamis.

Back